Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,582 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) (32774 Views)

Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) / Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures / The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Newsmic: 9:30am On Dec 03, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffnKYiGj4Bk

Sad To Say Goodbye: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video)

A video of a Kenyan lady saying goodbye to her employer and children at the airport has gone viral.

Rosie, a nanny from Kenya had a great relationship with her Lebanese employer which made it hard for them and her to say goodbye.

As seen in the video shared on TikTok, the kids refused to let Rosie go and shed tears while the parents had difficulty keeping the children away from Rosie as the children clung to her.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM6RwnUQ2/

nlfpmod

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Newsmic: 9:30am On Dec 03, 2023
H
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by JASONjnr(m): 9:35am On Dec 03, 2023
This was really touching when I saw the video on YouTube.

This was real love.

The kids didn't see colors. They saw love and they embraced it.

The nanny will make a good wife.

358 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by MadamVanessa(f): 9:37am On Dec 03, 2023
shocked

This is what William Ruto is reducing Kenyans to In the middle east; sabotaging Kenyan economy completely because of his clueless policies hence Kenyans are running to middle east to work as nanny for survival. This idiot Still have the guts to hail the fóolish policy of Tinubu regarding subsidy removal.

143 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Greyworld: 9:38am On Dec 03, 2023
Middle East sha

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by FuckingMachine: 9:51am On Dec 03, 2023
They will miss their shit packer so much.

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Kevinjap: 10:03am On Dec 03, 2023
So emotional.

Dear nairaland, I'm a student stuck here in Unimaid looking out for a ride to yola.
Please help me out

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Boogyman557: 10:16am On Dec 03, 2023
ggg
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Justkatty(f): 10:23am On Dec 03, 2023
Just too emotional that I had to watch it twice cry
I could hear them telling her come back with your kids.
Kids don't fake love, she was truly good to those kids.
Even their daddy couldn't hold his tears back.

107 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by FalseProphet1(m): 10:23am On Dec 03, 2023
I see USA giving her green card, I see her opening a nanny agency in the US. I see her becoming a millionaire in dollars.

This I have seen.

172 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Justkatty(f): 10:24am On Dec 03, 2023
FuckingMachine:
Sometimes I wonder if you're human atall undecided

167 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by nicej2: 10:55am On Dec 03, 2023
This is a definition of whatever you do in life do it well with all your heart. She have served them well with clean mind. No nanny can fill the vacuum she created in the mind of those children.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Benbisco(f): 12:23pm On Dec 03, 2023
Kai! Rosie sef don cry tire.

Even me watching the video could not hold back the tears.

Rosie has a great heart and she will go places with it.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Jeon(f): 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2023
So touching.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by IboHausaYoruba: 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2023
Touching indeed. It is a testament that the family accepted her, which paid positively on her outward love for the kids. Whatever one finds himself or herself doing in life, please do well. Treat every human with dignity, be it housemaids or prince and princess. The lady and the family should keep in touch. Those kids will one day come back for her and believe me, she'll be rewarded handsomely. There was a story of a guy from France that came looking for his nanny in the rural area of Abidjan, Cote D'ivoire after 33 years of departing the family. Kids never forget.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by IjebuWarrior: 12:50pm On Dec 03, 2023
IF these kids' biological mom is still alive, hale & hearty, then she's a BIG shame, I don't care how busy she could claim to be. angry

15 Likes

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by IjebuWarrior: 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This is what William Ruto is reducing Kenyans to In middle east, sabotaging Kenyan economy completely because of his clueless policies hence Kenyans are running to middle east to work as nanny for survival. This idiot Still have the guts to hail the fóolish policy of Tinubu regarding subsidy removal.

Madam, gbenu e soun! Y'all rant like your papa go do better job than the current miscreants in power. angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Oakenshield: 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2023
FuckingMachine:
yeye talk

9 Likes

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by bigdammyj: 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2023
Noted.
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Ibime(m): 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2023
Evidence of a job well done

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by sofeo(m): 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2023
Wow.
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by HighChiefZino: 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2023
It's good to be good

7 Likes

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by DeathToRiggers: 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2023
I don't like tight things. Even while growing up, only the big aunties with wide pussies were fucking me, so till today, I don't like tight pussies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by MrDoGood(m): 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2023
Kids will love you when you're good to them.

They never forget

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Lanre1st(m): 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2023
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Treasure17(m): 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2023
She was probably good to them.

2 Likes

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Waterlilly: 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2023
Love has no religion

11 Likes

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by D4gmail1: 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2023
Their father will miss her too. wink grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Waterlilly: 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2023
DeathToRiggers:
I don't like tight things. Even while growing up, only the big aunties with wide pussies were fucking me, so till today, I don't like tight pussies.
Mr Milf
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by BigDawsNet: 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2023
In this life, just be good

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Catherine Chinyere Edeh-Nnadi: I Married Deaf Man To Avoid Maltreatment, Gossip / He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us / How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.