Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,015 members, 7,838,555 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Ugonna Ozuruigbo Honoured With A Statue By Villagers (Deputy Speaker Imo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugonna Ozuruigbo Honoured With A Statue By Villagers (Deputy Speaker Imo) (36684 Views)

Ugonna Ozuruigbo Loses Federal Seat To Kingsley Echendu / Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) / The Unveiling Of The New Chief Obafemi Awolowo Statue By Governor Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Honoured With A Statue By Villagers (Deputy Speaker Imo) by ensamy(m): 2:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
But Rochas himself no get statue. maka nnu why ?? cool shocked
Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Honoured With A Statue By Villagers (Deputy Speaker Imo) by hardeytarhyour(m): 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
although i am not the citizen of this state but ee should have stop all unnecessary act like this in Nigeria generally
Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Honoured With A Statue By Villagers (Deputy Speaker Imo) by Remyjaxx: 2:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
Naso na.
Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Honoured With A Statue By Villagers (Deputy Speaker Imo) by jerryunit48: 2:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
EternalTruth:
when you go everly get sense?
Your matter don tire me
i get Sense
Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Honoured With A Statue By Villagers (Deputy Speaker Imo) by EternalTruth: 3:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
jerryunit48:
i get Sense
then make good use of it. Afonja
Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Honoured With A Statue By Villagers (Deputy Speaker Imo) by ibolord(m): 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2018
This one weak me, lol
Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Honoured With A Statue By Villagers (Deputy Speaker Imo) by Rapsino(m): 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
Imo slogan shld be the statues state
Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Honoured With A Statue By Villagers (Deputy Speaker Imo) by Kooldon(f): 3:40pm On Jan 06, 2018
Imo State, The Nigerian State Of Status
Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Honoured With A Statue By Villagers (Deputy Speaker Imo) by AnanseK(m): 3:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
IMO and statues!
Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Honoured With A Statue By Villagers (Deputy Speaker Imo) by castrol180(m): 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
fatymore:
Let me drop this too..

Feb 6 is my birthday and I am more than broke to celebrate it.. Mind you I have never celebrated it before... Lols..so good Nairalanders.. Shey make I drop my acct details...

Please. Biko..
Thanks in anticipation faa

Your pics pls...
Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Honoured With A Statue By Villagers (Deputy Speaker Imo) by Johnpsite: 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
Preshy561:
my statues shall be erected in no distant time...

aga akpum very soon grin
you are beautiful,dont worry aga Akpu gi

1 Like

Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Honoured With A Statue By Villagers (Deputy Speaker Imo) by Preshy561(f): 5:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
Johnpsite:
you are beautiful,dont worry aga Akpu gi
hahaha,,very soon grin

1 Like

Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Honoured With A Statue By Villagers (Deputy Speaker Imo) by lozanni(m): 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
Hian!!! Imo state people and statutes. I wonder how it will all end.
Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Honoured With A Statue By Villagers (Deputy Speaker Imo) by CallMeOO7(m): 5:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
dainformant:
The deputy speaker Imo House of Assembly, Rt. Hon Ugonna Ozuruigbo, has been honoured with a statue for his landmark contributions towards improving the development landscape of Imo state and welfare of its people both as a legislator and in private capacity.

The people of Amucha in Njaba Local Government Area of Imo State - decided to appreciate the lawmaker for his works by immortalizing him with a statue...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/rt-hon-ugonna-ozuruigbo-honoured-with-statue-in-imo-state.html

The STATUEsque continues
Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Honoured With A Statue By Villagers (Deputy Speaker Imo) by Godsonkemz(m): 6:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
The land of the statues
Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Honoured With A Statue By Villagers (Deputy Speaker Imo) by MAAP: 10:40pm On Jan 06, 2018
Imolite who did these to you people?
Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Honoured With A Statue By Villagers (Deputy Speaker Imo) by ClitoPen: 12:00am On Jan 07, 2018
policy12:

The government of the Statuetocracy...a forms of governance by the Statue for the Statue and of the Statue.

Statuetocracy where the people are rule by the ordinances and guidian of a Statue.

My people my people don't be surprise when....
Imo state will be statuetized...lol
Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Honoured With A Statue By Villagers (Deputy Speaker Imo) by fatymore(f): 9:05am On Jan 07, 2018
lokito:

Feb 6 is also my bday. You are far from PH. We for celebrate together
Happy birthday to us in advance

1 Like

Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Honoured With A Statue By Villagers (Deputy Speaker Imo) by fatymore(f): 9:05am On Jan 07, 2018
castrol180:

Your pics pls...
why
Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Honoured With A Statue By Villagers (Deputy Speaker Imo) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 07, 2018
fatymore:
why
he wants to make sure you are not an ugly scammer! grin grin
Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Honoured With A Statue By Villagers (Deputy Speaker Imo) by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 07, 2018
Abeg! i want my statue to be moulded too, how can i contact Rochas? grin
Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Honoured With A Statue By Villagers (Deputy Speaker Imo) by Martin0(m): 9:49am On Jan 07, 2018
gypsey:
Abeg! i want my statue to be moulded too, how can i contact Rochas? grin

Ask Ndi imo!grin
Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Honoured With A Statue By Villagers (Deputy Speaker Imo) by fatymore(f): 10:17am On Jan 07, 2018
gypsey:
he wants to make sure you are not an ugly scammer! grin grin
oops...I no fine
Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Honoured With A Statue By Villagers (Deputy Speaker Imo) by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 07, 2018
fatymore:
oops...I no fine
how can i confirm? grin
Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Honoured With A Statue By Villagers (Deputy Speaker Imo) by EfiIgbo(m): 7:13am On Jan 08, 2018
Statue ��

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amanze Ajoku: How INEC And Lawyers Ruined Ihedioha’s Case / Akeredolu Takes To The Streets In Owo To Celebrate His Victory / Sack Of Osinbajo’s Aides Causes Tension In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.