Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) (26430 Views)

Giant Fish Caught In Ibaji, Kogi State (Photos) / The Hungry Man Meal I Organized This Evening. / Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by DrToche: 8:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
Omofunaab2:
I thought there were no beggars in Anambra state and that almost everyone is a millionaire there cheesy grin grin grin
did u in anyway see any Igbo person as a beggar there?
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by Dammylois(f): 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
Martin0:

My sister aday fine oo!
How ur side na?

Come oo which city u base sef abi na kwara state?
Abj
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by Martin0(m): 9:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
Dammylois:
Abj
Hian,na u dey fear for work again?
Abegee work yakpa for abuja nau!
But wait oo u left kwara to abujashocked u most be an ambitious human!(Lady)
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by Dammylois(f): 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
Martin0:

Hian,na u dey fear for work again?

Abegee work yakpa for abuja nau!

But wait oo u left kwara to abujashocked u most be an ambitious human!(Lady)
hahahahahaha,school brought me here.wr u dey
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by IkpuMmadu: 9:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
EternalTruth:
that was the past before civil war.
Currently Akwa Ibom State is rated the highest in Education while all the states in SE are Educationally Lessed Developed States except Enugu.
Akwa ibomites now control major appointments and the current Minister Of Budget and National Planing is an Akwa Ibomite.
Akwa Ibom State alone is educationaly rated higher than all the 5 states in the South East combined together

Till tomorrow ekaette Is names for the maids and also remember anambra still tops in education and cut off
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by Martin0(m): 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
Dammylois:
hahahahahaha,school brought me here.wr u dey

Hmmm I don't really have a permanent base though am in Edo state!

So u mean u school and also work?

How do u cope with all these stress? Do u even have time to read?

Damm! See hmm well u ve good fatty body sha,maybe u re not that too over stressed.

Am gonna fight all my female friends to limit their work this year and go into a relationship or get married!adont care whetever dey wanna preach to me or say,it starts tomorrow!
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by Dammylois(f): 9:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
Martin0:

Hmmm I don't really have a permanent base though am in Edo state!

So u mean u school and also work?

How do u cope with all these stress? Do u even have time to read?

Damm! See hmm well u ve good fatty body sha,maybe u re not that too over stressed.

Am gonna fight all my female friends to limit their work this year and go into a relationship or get married!adont care whetever dey wanna preach to me or say,it starts tomorrow!
My brother I have to hustle o,If I no work how I go pay school fees
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by Martin0(m): 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
Dammylois:

Hmmm na wa oo! This ur reply no keeps me wondering!

Would ve love to ask more and more questions! But lemm jus let the sleeping cat lay low!
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by Martin0(m): 10:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
Dammylois:

See I have to ask!

What do you feel is more important in life to women?

Getting married to a man?
Or just having kids as a woman?
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by Dammylois(f): 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
Martin0:

See I have to ask!

What do you feel is more important in life to women?

Getting married to a man?
Or just having kids as a woman?
. Now we got to private chat...my hubby may just be here
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by Martin0(m): 10:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
Dammylois:

Hahah yeah am sure he might be here observing!

Ok gimme ya mail!grin
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by Martin0(m): 10:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
Dammylois:

Sorry for the inconveniences please use the mail on my profile
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by Martin0(m): 10:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
Dammylois:

Sorry for the inconveniences please use the mail,I mean check my profile u will see it there!
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by Nobodys(f): 12:40am On Jan 07, 2018
Iyajelili:
This is a good act and i commend her for that but why the publicity?
simple...The publicity is to encourage everyone here on social media..
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by OhiOfIhima: 7:21am On Jan 07, 2018
Iyajelili:
This is a good act and i commend her for that but why the publicity?
D publicity simply create awareness 4 others who have intention to do d same but never gather enough moral to ginger their swagger, d same criticism happened to d Igbo man who did his own in Edo state, still someone else pick up, let watch n see how others will roll up to do d same.... As 4 me, social media thing do more good than harm... God bless those who is willing to give out to d less privileges..

I will like to become a philanthropist Insha Allah..
May the Almighty Allah help me. Amin
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by Iyajelili(f): 7:35am On Jan 07, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
D publicity simply create awareness 4 others who have intention to do d same but never gather enough moral to ginger their swagger, d same criticism happened to d Igbo man who did his own in Edo state, still someone else pick up, let watch n see how others will roll up to do d same.... As 4 me, social media thing do more good than harm... God bless those who is willing to give out to d less privileges..

I will like to become a philanthropist Insha Allah..
May the Almighty Allah help me. Amin
Thanks
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by Iyajelili(f): 7:36am On Jan 07, 2018
Nobodys:
simple...The publicity is to encourage everyone here on social media..
OK

1 Like

Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by Adukey(f): 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
madridguy:
GOD Bless you Chinenye.
Good evening,Sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Nigerians Should Eat Swallows By Zeelicious Foods (Video) / Top 5 Nigerian Dishes With Health Benefits By Mz Irawo / Man Dies After Drinking 20 Sachets Of Gin In N500 Bet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.