Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) (26433 Views)

Giant Fish Caught In Ibaji, Kogi State (Photos) / The Hungry Man Meal I Organized This Evening. / Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by reality17(m): 3:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
Amibranki:
How I Love U Chinenye! May D Lord Uplift U! Wish I Was Dere To Partake.

u dnt av to partake but u can repeat wat she did
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by osuofia2(m): 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
Iyajelili:
This is a good act and i commend her for that but why the publicity?
Mumu, must you talk? Do yours let's see.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by Drsheddy(m): 3:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
NO

jerflakes:

So that other will learn how to feed the hungry

If Jesus had done his own secret, we wouldn't have known how to help the less privileged, would we?
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by binsanni(m): 3:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
for sure now, then we do it together
Iyajelili:

So you know me? I go do thanksgiving

Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by jerflakes(m): 3:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
Drsheddy:
NO

GOOD

2 Likes

Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by Iyajelili(f): 3:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
binsanni:
for sure now, then we do it together
Expecting you
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by ufuosman(m): 3:09pm On Jan 06, 2018
Bigger you I pray
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by itsandi(m): 3:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
Abasi bless her more...if she's not doing it for the camera
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by Wikiforum(m): 3:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
Iyajelili:
every spirit of but in your life I remove it

1 Like

Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by HisSexcellency(m): 3:11pm On Jan 06, 2018

Nigerians and eye service are inseparable..... SMH
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by Amibranki(f): 3:11pm On Jan 06, 2018
uminem02:

Sorry o! What do u mean by 'partake', is it in d eating or sharing?
Both! undecided
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by Bonaventura(m): 3:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
Omofunaab2:
I thought they were no beggars in Anambra state and that almost everyone is a millionaire there cheesy grin grin grin
Your people still went there to beg

2 Likes

Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by olanrewajuab(m): 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
Iyajelili:
I think the publicity is to ignite the heart of love in other people I see nothing bad in it,this year I see people been more kind to one another.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by Iyajelili(f): 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
Wikiforum:
every spirit of but in your life I remove it
Amen, God bless you Pastor
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by binsanni(m): 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
good
Iyajelili:

Expecting you
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by EternalTruth: 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
Amibranki:
How I Love U Chinenye! May D Lord Uplift U! Wish I Was Dere To Partake.
na so hunger plenty for south east?
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by Amibranki(f): 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
reality17:

u dnt av to partake but u can repeat wat she did
undecided Still Trying To Understand Hw E Take Concern Ur Life!
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
favourmic:
everyone looking for fame
Don't be a fool

1 Like

Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by tballeyy(m): 3:15pm On Jan 06, 2018
Nice one for a lady like u, God bless all the Ladies in Igboland

2 Likes

Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
HisSexcellency:

Nigerians and eye service are inseparable..... SMH
Don't be a fool.

1 Like

Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by Amibranki(f): 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2018
EternalTruth:
na so hunger plenty for south east?
Ode Niyen!
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by linearity: 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2018
Iyajelili:

The publicity is to encourage you, to also go to and cook, then go into the streets in your neighborhood and feed the hungry.

Posting pictures is optional, but if you post pictures, you may have passed the torch to someone else and encouraged them to engaged in the same selfless act as yours.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2018
she has my blessing

1 Like

Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by Mexyz(m): 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2018
Iyajelili:
commend her and move on, it's high time you guys stop this attitude of 'I too know'
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by Iyajelili(f): 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2018
olanrewajuab:
I think the publicity is to ignite the heart of love in other people I see nothing bad in it,this year I see people been more kind to one another.
Thanks for making see reason for the publicity from another perspective
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by EternalTruth: 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2018
Kizyte:
I'm from Nnewi and in Nnewi now. People say Nnewi people are rich, but they forget there are still people who are very poor in Nnewi.
na true say Nnewi people no fit differentiate between L and R when pronouncing e.g DiLector in place of DiRector, coLLect in place of coRRect, OweLLi in place of oweRRi
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by Kaetoh: 3:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
Kizyte:
I'm from Nnewi and in Nnewi now. People say Nnewi people are rich, but they forget there are still people who are very poor in Nnewi.
I know your brown roof hit in osogbo. Those guys are northern beggars resident in the south east.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by EternalTruth: 3:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
Amibranki:
Ode Niyen!
oloriburuku arindin oponu oshi
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by Iyajelili(f): 3:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
Mexyz:
commend her and move on, it's high time you guys stop this attitude of 'I too know'
You need to move on from thinking people are wrong with their opinion while you are always right. It is not your duty to correct everyone
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by ssogundele(m): 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
Peeps pls hope all these sudden-philanthropist are not doing ritual codedly using this gesture to facecover? Naija people helele o!
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by reality17(m): 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
Amibranki:
undecided Still Trying To Understand Hw E Take Concern Ur Life!

grin see who wan feed d poor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 5 Nigerian Dishes With Health Benefits By Mz Irawo / How Nigerians Should Eat Swallows By Zeelicious Foods (Video) / Man Dies After Drinking 20 Sachets Of Gin In N500 Bet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.