Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,520 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) (47067 Views)

Photos Of Celebrities At Soundcity MVP Award 2019 / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) / Tiwa Savage Stuns In Gucci Outfit At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by GistMore: 7:07am On Jan 06, 2019
Fast-rising singer, Teni could barely hide her emotions as she was announced Best New Act at the just concluded Soundcity MVPAwards Festival.

Teni took to Twitter to express herself as she wrote “I just won the Soundcity Best New Act Award. Let me sleep and wake up, maybe I’m dreaming #UyoMeyo”

She later went on to shower praises on her late dad, General Apata whose remembrance is in two days, according to her.

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/teni-gets-emotional-as-she-wins-best-new-act-at-soundcity-mvp-awards

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by GistMore: 7:08am On Jan 06, 2019

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 7:27am On Jan 06, 2019
Let her continue getting emotions y it last, very soon she will return back to where she came from......
Rubbish, Shapeless dirty Yoruba poo, always singing trash.....

27 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Jayslicky: 7:51am On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
Let her continue getting emotions y it last, very soon she will return back to where she came from......
Shut the f*ck up, if you can't congratulate her, why not ignore. I'm sure you can never accomplish half of what she has done in her life or you think it's about slaying on Instagram or snapchat, get a life girl!!!

463 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by goldbim(f): 8:23am On Jan 06, 2019
cry
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Zanotee: 8:25am On Jan 06, 2019
My artist of the year after Burna...

Enough of "baby u be like potcake " with gibberish lyrics... undecided

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 9:14am On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
Babe is a big girl. I've been following her before the fame. She schooled in the US, visited so many countries I can't say the same for you. Look at the Location of your profile picture , her toilet is a 100times cleaner than that environment, even my Toilet. Look at the cheap Fabric your underachieved self is putting on and you have the audacity to insult someone who won't even use you as Housegirl . I pity your soul you are cursed beyond redemption

394 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by oluwatosink: 9:14am On Jan 06, 2019
Well deserve .. May be next year, You can win big cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Came4apost(m): 9:16am On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
You are so bleeped up... And she is very talented.. She can sing in any key comfortably.. And write songs on the spot.. She is gonna blow big time.. Sound city award small .. I see her going places... And for you.. You are gonna be very miserable.. I can't just imagine the amount of hate In your stupid comment .you disgust me...

192 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by 14teenK: 9:20am On Jan 06, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Babe is a big girl. I've been following her before the fame. She schooled in the US, visited so many countries I can't say the same for you. Look at the Location of your profile picture , her toilet is a 100times cleaner than that environment, even my Toilet. Look at the cheap Fabric your underachieved self is putting on and you have the audacity to insult someone who won't even use you as Housegirl . I pity your soul you are cursed beyond redemption
holi sheet

183 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by osemoses1234(m): 9:25am On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
ugly bitch see ur dragon face like buhari own

129 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by franklypaen: 9:27am On Jan 06, 2019
She deserves it her music is unique

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:30am On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
You need to cum your frustrations away

82 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by jendhorlee(m): 9:34am On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:

take this, you'll be alright

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by sparog(m): 9:56am On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:

You wey no fine wey dey talk say anoda person no fine

I pity your low self esteem

grin

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 10:25am On Jan 06, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
grin

Take it easy on the broke a55.broke a55es are always hating and forever envious whenever they see a more successful man or woman.they must find what to use to shame them to makeup for their bruised ego

If its not go and marry,its go and born or in her own,she's a lesbian.

Like 50cent will say success attracts envy and hate so don't really blame him grin

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 10:29am On Jan 06, 2019
Came4apost:

You are so bleeped up... And she is very talented.. She can sing in any key comfortably.. And write songs on the spot.. She is gonna blow big time.. Sound city award small .. I see her going places... And for you.. You are gonna be very miserable.. I can't just imagine the amount of hate In your stupid comment .you disgust me...
that ugly hater own don be grin

If you check well,she resemble all those people begging celebrities for money for school fees or begging online strangers for money grin

Razz hating fellow cheesy

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
[s]Let her continue getting emotions y it last, very soon she will return back to where she came from......
Rubbish, Shapeless dirty Yoruba poo, always singing trash..... [/s]

You don't have any option than to be frustrated and hate on her since you are talentless. The only talent you've gat is your pssy and ass hole.

Before you can have money to put food in your mouth, you will have to wait on roadside suya sellers to put their uncircumcised rods in your anus and finally splash it on your massive forehead.

Petite farm tool with wide anus, wide pssy, wide mouth, wide forehead but tiny brain.

After you've been molested like a dog severally and maybe aborted your womb too, you will still later come here and blame Yorubas for your misery.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by emerged01(m): 10:49am On Jan 06, 2019
Teni,my babe.

7 Likes

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by emeraldknytt(m): 11:21am On Jan 06, 2019
Oh Lawd! This bashing too much for one person! embarassed embarassed

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:27am On Jan 06, 2019
Who is Teni??
Well, we don't know her here in Mogadishu.
Besides is this creature a male or female?? or even both in one Body??.

2 Likes

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Kennybus(m): 11:45am On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:

Funny enough you be female, must you "tribalised" everything?

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by godwinboy(m): 11:49am On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
you're actually very stupid, half baked imp
she's shapeless but better than you a public hoe!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 12:03pm On Jan 06, 2019
SAMBARRY:
grin

Take it easy on the broke a55.broke a55es are always hating and forever envious whenever they see a more successful man or woman.they must find what to use to shame them to makeup for their bruised ego

If its not go and marry,its go and born or in her own,she's a lesbian.

Like 50cent will say success attracts envy and hate so don't really blame him grin
no mind am.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by lyriclekidd(m): 12:18pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:

Hating cuntt

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Dunnytt: 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
Ok hanty confess,which of your aristo Alhaji she collect from you?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Yuceeluv(f): 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
grin Savagery started mildly,ended with a bang. I was gonna say something to her buh now I jes pity her grin. Una wicked.

KendrickAyomide:

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by AdaAde(f): 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2019
This is too much. Chai!!!!!
embarassed
I was about to bash her. But when I read this one, I see say I be learner.

KendrickAyomide:

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by AdaAde(f): 1:00pm On Jan 06, 2019
I just hope this oyin will not commit suicide

Gratefulheart01:

You don't have any option than to be frustrated and hate on her since you are talentless. The only talent you've gat is your pssy and ass hole.

Before you can have money to put food in your mouth, you will have to wait on roadside suya sellers to put their uncircumcised rods in your anus and finally splash it on your massive forehead.

Petite farm tool with wide anus, wide pssy, wide mouth, wide forehead but tiny brain.

After you've been molested like a dog severally and maybe aborted your womb too, you will still later come here and blame Yorubas for your misery.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 06, 2019
Love you teni. kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ramsey Nouah Visits Daniel K Daniel & Wife, Carries Their Newborn Baby / Fans Blast Harrysong For Wearing Bathroom Slippers (photos) / Obafemi Martins' Baby Mama Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.