Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Nigerian Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shares Video Of Dad Crying - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shares Video Of Dad Crying (773 Views)

Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers / Victor Osimhen Wins 2023 Nairaland Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award / Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shares Video Of Dad Crying by Yungkid101(m): 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
Nigeria’s Super Falcon star, Asisat Oshoala, who was crowned African Female Footballer of the year for the third time by CAF last night, took to Instagram to share a video of her dad crying after her win.

The video came with this caption;
“So my sisters just sent me this

….For Y’all asking why i’m so emotional, think my Dad is more emotional

…. Alhamdulilah for Almighty Allah’s blessing. Myself and my family are forever grateful

…. #FathersLove

https://www.tribesng.com/entertainment/nigerian-footballer-asisat-oshoala-shares-video-dad-crying-after-african-female-year-win/

© Shared By Gift Dah NewsSharer

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Ishilove, Fynestboi, MissyB3
Re: Nigerian Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shares Video Of Dad Crying by Nogodye(m): 1:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
Tears of Joy...
Re: Nigerian Footballer Asisat Oshoala Shares Video Of Dad Crying by Samusu(m): 1:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
Pale

(1) (Reply)

With Just N100, You Can Become A Millionaire With Our Dailly Millions Draws!!! / Today In History (12-mar-1894) –coca-cola Is Bottled And Sold For The First Time / Whatsapp VIP For Sure Daily 2 Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.