Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,703 members, 7,813,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

52-year-old Woman Copulate With Son To Sustain His Wealth - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 52-year-old Woman Copulate With Son To Sustain His Wealth (667 Views)

52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k / 52-Year-Old Man Arrested For Impregnating His 16-Year-Old Niece In Ogun / Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

52-year-old Woman Copulate With Son To Sustain His Wealth by yemfemNg(f): 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
Here is the confession of a 52-year-old Zambian woman, identified as Banda Yvonne, who is a native of Ndola. She went public to reveal the source of her son's wealth saying she's been sleeping with her son to help him sustain his riches.

In her confession to Zambiawatchdog, she narrated she's been sexually active with her son 'Abel' for over 14years. She also said the native doctor who gave the charm to her son, instructed her to constantly offer her body to her son every Wednesday, and failure to do so will attract death penalty for him

See what she said;
“I have been sleeping with my son, Abel since 2002 when he started his transportation business which has grown tremendously and now he owns a fleet of trucks, buses and other small cars.
“We have sex every Wednesday, we do it in my house where the charm was buried.”

Read more
http://www.yemfem.com.ng/2018/01/52-year-old-woman-copulate-with-son-to.html?m=1
Re: 52-year-old Woman Copulate With Son To Sustain His Wealth by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
As in, dem d fucck each other??

1 Like

Re: 52-year-old Woman Copulate With Son To Sustain His Wealth by Jabioro: 3:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
I said it there is no new thing under sun,those of you who think God had dealth with sodomy and gomorah lineage,watch out for new breeds..
Re: 52-year-old Woman Copulate With Son To Sustain His Wealth by wtfcoded: 3:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
angry angry angry
In the name of fvck are u talking 'bout!!
angry angry
Re: 52-year-old Woman Copulate With Son To Sustain His Wealth by yemfemNg(f): 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
As in, dem d fucck each other??

Na so I see the news o. Mother and son copulating for real.....nairaland change 'copulate' to 'reproduce' o

(1) (Reply)

Young Man Trying To Take Selfie Smashed By A Moving Train - Very Graphic Video / 14-year-old JSS 3 Girl Nabbed By RUSA For Selling Marijuana To Other Students In / 195 Nigerians In Moroccan Prisons For Drug Crimes — Envoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.