Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) (81776 Views)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man, Injure Wife In Taraba (Graphic Photos) / Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) / Kidnappers Caught With Dead Bodies In Takum LG Chairman's Car In Taraba (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by goodnews777: 1:46am On Jan 07, 2018
May God Almighty destroy whoever is behind these killings in JESUS name . May their generations be plagued .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:23am On Jan 07, 2018
This is ridiclous the nigerian army should have handled this. These herdmen are officially a terrorist organization
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by dingbang(m): 3:12am On Jan 07, 2018
Let us declare a war against the Fulani herdsmen

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by goodnews777: 3:52am On Jan 07, 2018
Notice how the bbc, cnn and other international news media has kept mute on the menace of FULANI herdsmen? ETHNIC CLEANSING IS GOING ON IN NIGERIA AND EVERYONE IS MUTE. If MUSLIMS are killed in Asia they cry loud. This world is sick. There is conspiracy against christiandom. The gates of hell will not prevail. Too many christians are sleeping and slumbering. Where is the so called pope. Does his agents not see this massacre ? His useless messages of love for islamists makes him enemy of the gospel. Shame shame shame on all the christians taking this lying down . Enough of Buhari and el rufais FULANI agents. Enough of their killings.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by OyinO: 4:46am On Jan 07, 2018
bedspread:
JESUS.............IT IS FINISHED......
What is "FINISHED"? And where is Jesus in the face of this bloody massacre?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by dsdarksite(m): 5:23am On Jan 07, 2018
As for me and my household, I will still support our president. Say no to tribalism. Igbos are still a bigger threat than the herders and BH. The Army must be deployed to crush Biafran separatists.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Jlow2: 6:14am On Jan 07, 2018
iamJ:
because frustration wan finish u, u want crisis so ur poverty can be hidden cheesy

nigeria forever, nothing dey happen grin
i wish he understood wat u just told him
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by kennsville(m): 6:31am On Jan 07, 2018
Once again another "COMMUNAL CRISIS" Nigeria is doomed in the hands of buhari
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Kay25(m): 6:48am On Jan 07, 2018
Alariiwo:

my friend keep shut..

Anyone can be responsible for terrorism so let's hear word.
yes i will shut up but u said it all anyboday can just the same way sai baba was during gej..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by afroniger: 7:05am On Jan 07, 2018
Buhari, you will never go scott free for aiding and abetting your Fulani hersdsmen kinsmen. You have blood on your hands and will not know peace for your collective atrocities!!!! angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by afroniger: 7:10am On Jan 07, 2018
Alariiwo:
Atiku welldone o..

All in a bid to discredit Buhari, see what you've started.
You'll surely get your reward.

What nonsense is this?? You are a disgrace to your family and humanity. You have no iota of humanity left in you. Is this what you are supposed to say? All fulanis have blood on their hands and will pay a heavy price (karma) if they don't come out and condemn this sort of evil acts forthwith. The future of this country is very bleak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by idrisreal007: 7:41am On Jan 07, 2018
waw! so gruesome.
but really what are the real motives behind this attacks of herdsmen in this states? is it only to get land for their animals to graze on? surely thats not enough reason to murder humans. And what happened to the six herdsmen that were arrested? they were charged to court instead of debriefing them to no what's behind these attacks. And the federal government is not doing anything about this, it just shows how little we value human life in Nigeria.
RIP to the dead.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by xaggar(m): 7:42am On Jan 07, 2018
baysol:

People like you give power to blood sucking caliphates that has no power but to divide and rule. That is their decilish ways and they are the reason for Nigerias backwardness their very violence will be visited upon tbem soon. Yorubas are actually the reason they have not overwhelmed the rest of Nigeria in a violent storm. All I know is that the yorubas must begin to strategise and plan war to have peace and will prevail through prayers and fear of God. Lobatan.

Southwest caused this problem in the first place by supporting and voting in buhari/osinbajo.
I remember olamide the artist even performing on stage during the APC presidential campaigns plus the useless selfies that were been taken by Yoruba youths and buhari/osinbajo in the southwest.

Now u come here to tell us your rubbish: saying Yorubas are the only reason they've not taken over Nigeria. You must be silly!

I hope u guys from southwest foolishly voting him in again in 2019.

Self bigots!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by wristbangle: 8:11am On Jan 07, 2018
tifany89:

Hypocrite . Keep supporting them until it gets to your door step . Don't speak truth because of parochial interest and tribal nonsense.

Can you spot where I support these monstrous herdsmen? The problem with people like you is that you talk before you reason.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by taotechs(m): 8:43am On Jan 07, 2018
This is serious
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by fabianjay101(m): 9:44am On Jan 07, 2018
iamJ:
because frustration wan finish u, u want crisis so ur poverty can be hidden cheesy

you're a disgrace to humanity..... tell me one thing that works perfectly in Nigeria just 1.... lost souls
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by fabianjay101(m): 9:46am On Jan 07, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
We are in a state of war. Yes we are. Caused by President Mohammad buhari.

His silence to Fulani killings led to counter killings and more killings.

Buhari will never go unpunished.
so true

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by fabianjay101(m): 9:58am On Jan 07, 2018
Ajewealth123:
Whats all these ,for goodness sake? the fear of GOD no longer in the heart of men or ,howcan u slaughter a human being this way?
That's jihad war..... why are we all pretending as if we don't know what's going on..... Go read on how Hausa were conquered by fulanis during the time of Usman Dan folio which lead to the establishment of sokoto caliphate,, they are done with the Hausas and the most painful part is that most Hausas are ignorant of this fact (they have been conquered by the fulanis) now they want to push in further to capture more territories by fire by force backed by your so call president jibril Buhari Mohammed, his Igp (go read his speech on the recent benue genocide which he called communal crash without condemning the perpetrators of such evil has said it all) and Buratai who enjoy intimidating and killing innocent citizens but can't withstand boko Haram presence not talk of engaging them....... I curse the day GOD created this men and their generation shall know no peace... I curse all that still believe in you and your demonic agenda....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Dearlord(m): 11:29am On Jan 07, 2018
I just pray this is unreal.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by iukpe: 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
Please can someone explain to me what the herdsmen are killing foir? is it for land, political powers or......?
why kill children and women, innocent people with cutlasses.

This is boko haram............ period! in a new form.
The government should do something more than just watch. This is how militancy, kidnapping, cultism started , now fulani herdsmen killing is growing out of proportion.
New definition of a Nigerian.
Nigerians: A people who are dying from multiple causes.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Tecno66: 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
iamJ:

Looks like you dont know there is crisis already. This is carnage. Imagine what foreigners will think about us seeing this pictures. Its just barbaric.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Tecno66: 3:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
All those who clamour for occupynigeria have all remained silent. The Tinubus, Fasholas, Lai Mohammed and co have chosen to sit down look. If they do not speak out quickly the wrath of Johovah will soon locate them. Stupid hypocrites. IPOB that didnt have weapons, Buhari sent python dance. Very soon it will Fulani herdsmen vs Nigerians.
iukpe:
Please can someone explain to me what the herdsmen are killing foir? is it for land, political powers or......?
why kill children and women, innocent people with cutlasses.

This is boko haram............ period! in a new form.
The government should do something more than just watch. This is how militancy, kidnapping, cultism started , now fulani herdsmen killing is growing out of proportion.
New definition of a Nigerian.
Nigerians: A people who are dying from multiple causes.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by luluman: 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
iamJ:

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by PaZwoD: 7:31pm On Jan 07, 2018
EternalTruths:

It seems you either have comprehension problem or you are uninformed.

Last year, T Y Danjuma & Northern CAN spoke out against these attacks as Jihad.

Have you heard from T Y Danjuma again.?

He has been silenced.

It seems you don't know that the Caliphate has taken over from Buhari.

The Caliphate fears nobody including Buhari.

Wake up and smell the coffee.
Which one be d caliphate again? Una don come with your mumu attachment
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Afonjas: 8:15pm On Jan 07, 2018
Alariiwo:
Atiku welldone o..

If Atiku is doing this to discredit Buhari, what is Buhari doing then, why can't he act?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Afonjas: 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
IronPants:
I am not a big fan of IPOB but I think I am safer with 'em 100%

IPOB are just ordinary Nigerians like you who call for referendum,

This your comment make them be like killers
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by ExplicitContent: 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
Bokoharam to the background... Street(fulani herdsmen) ti takeover
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by IronPants: 9:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
Afonjas:

IPOB are just ordinary Nigerians like you who call for referendum,

This your comment make them be like killers
Don't get me wrong, I am only going by the assertion of the Nigerian government who have labelled them "terrorist". Terrorist wey no de kill, wey no throw bomb, wey no the shop "allahu", wey no de hijack... Is that one a terrorist?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by CioAngels(f): 10:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
The corpses should be dumped at the president's family home in daura to do with them what he wishes.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by CioAngels(f): 10:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
Ratello:
Trust me Buhari is a goner. T.Y Danjuma will definitely not take this easy. Some questions needs answers.
Ty Danjuma has been there saying nothing and he wont say anything because he would not want to lose his oil block. The poor masses of Nigeria are their collaterals for whatever they want from the government, so he wont care.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by CioAngels(f): 10:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
Alariiwo:
Atiku welldone o..

Why do think you Atiku will do this against his people, is every Fulani man wicked?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Alanzazani: 11:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
There is a grand conspiracy. Why are these merchants if death never arrested. See how Don wanny was tracked down, even Nnamdi Kanu. Why can't these fulanis be dealt with. Oh I forgot they are the untouchables. We need change

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Richard Gyamfi Arrested As 3 Human Heads Are Found In His Fridge (Graphic) / How Inmates Are Making Millions, Building Houses From Prison / Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.