Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) (81781 Views)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man, Injure Wife In Taraba (Graphic Photos) / Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) / Kidnappers Caught With Dead Bodies In Takum LG Chairman's Car In Taraba (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by BeijinDossier: 6:46pm On Jan 06, 2018
..and some people will still come and shout SAI BABA.

I spit on anyone that voted this cowherder as a president.

11 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
and some miscreants from west will be shouting sai baba till 2099 ... how I wish this tin happened in Ogun state so they can feel the heat small... Ndi Ara

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by horsepower101: 6:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
EternalTruths:
I bet my balls that Buhari is behind these herdsmen that is why he has not organized python dance against his brothers.

Nnamdi Kanu has been vindicated.

Nnamdi Kanu saw the future

14 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
What do Nigeria do wrong
I beg make una tell me I will sacrifice myself to bring Nigeria to normalcy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by stblessing(f): 6:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
Hei! What a carnage. This is the heigth of bestiality. God have mercy

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by lastempero: 6:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
God come to our rescue.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Firefire(m): 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
May the blood of all communal and Fulani terrorist victims be upon Mohomodu Buhary, APC and everyone still supporting this blood tasty mofos. angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by berrystunn(m): 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
Have been saying it...
Fulani is the problem of Nigeria

Is time to take back Nigeria.... From them

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
Alariiwo:

Elections is around the corner..

The killer party is hell bent on giving Buhari bad name.
All they know is dirty politics with ttheir treacherous supporters from erosion republic. Today biafra or death, tomorrow atikulate.
Unstable lots.

so the killing that has been happening since 2015 that buhari took over is a plan to discredit godforsaken he goat buhari? when communals organized vigilante group, buharu ordered his Fulani soldier to clamp them down and kill them, is it an attempt by atiku to discredit buhari?

Kini o ba igbesi aye re he bayi?

o ti ya were ti o ko ba ri eni so fun e

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Gravas(m): 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
Where is IGP? Come and tell us this is just communal crisis and not herdsmen attacks. Bloody liars.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by SoldierBoy1(m): 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
Haganah:
Keep sleeping!

Your masters friends will be glad to visit you!

Bro don't mind a miscreant.... Probably he has issues... Hausas are not masters to Yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
cry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Edge1(m): 6:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
...meanwhile, the dullard RECESSIONIST has gone dumb.

I only pray the afonjas will wake from their decades old slumber.
Nothing left in this country ruled by gaots, sheep, cows and walking zombies.

We shall overcome!!

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Frankbaro(m): 6:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
Alariiwo:

Elections is around the corner..

The killer party is hell bent on giving Buhari bad name.
All they know is dirty politics with ttheir treacherous supporters from erosion republic. Today biafra or death, tomorrow atikulate.
Unstable lots.

Nothing is more unstable , than the family that gave birth to an idiot like u.
Ur cursed

16 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by SoldierBoy1(m): 6:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
I have respect for all tribes but these fulani guys have gone overboard.

11 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by ERO32: 6:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
bedspread:
JESUS.............IT IS FINISHED......
No this is called warm up. Asin apitizer... The country is on auto self destroy mode

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by robotix: 6:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
kings09:
Alariiwo is one of the BMCs. Dont waste ur energy. He z only doing his work while the herdsmen continue their slaughter including omenkalived/liondeleo ppl
I will rather die of hunger than sell my conscience at the expense of the masses or common man

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by dynicks(m): 6:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
and some miscreants from west will be shouting sai baba till 2099 ... how I wish this tin happened in Ogun state so they can feel the heat small... Ndi Ara
don't wish for evil for it could befall u or ur loved ones on the long run...

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by talk2emma: 6:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
O my God
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 6:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
are you sure Boko haram has not changed occupation...

this people have enter street oooo....

and baba will not declare them as a terrorist group....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Smooyis(m): 6:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
Are the perpetrators of these heinous crimes spirits? I think the government is culpable in the genocide being silently but gruesomely unleashed on these communities in the middle belts. May God come to their rescue.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by spacemullah: 6:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
My God why was I Born Black?
Even soldiers that fought World Wars were never this Mutilated.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by sunbilor(m): 6:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
EternalTruths:
Blood of Jesus

Obara Jesus

Eje Jesu

Northern Christians, pls join IPOB and escape Fulani Republic of Nigeria.
Don't beg anyone to join. Standby and watch.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Blue3k(m): 6:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
They wonder why more and more states are banning open grazing. They need to be arrrsted and prosecuted for these vicious crimes.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 6:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
We don't have the same or related blood in this country called naija. Tell me if a Yoruba or an igbo man could do such harm to his fellow. Northerners should have their own country

9 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 6:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
And some Ndi ofes want to force dis failed govt on us come 2019, the thunder dat wil strike them ehn is stil payin condolence visit to the bereaved families.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Richardabbey(m): 6:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
They Ai'nt Coming To Lagos , Dat Means Am Safe
Bt Make Dem No Kill Our Developers Finish O , Dey Are Still Some Place In Lagos Still Need To Be Developed
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by qleap2all(m): 6:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Earlier to do ay,I shared photos of Fulani people killed in Taraba state by Bachama militias.Aliyu who shared the story refused to tell his followers that villagers were also killed by the herdsmen.A doctor named Divine who works at FMC Jalingo has revealed that Fulani herdsmen also killed many villagers in the same communities in Taraba.Below is what he wrote...

'Fulani herdsmen go viral in Donada and Kaltibu villages of Lau LGA of Taraba State killing over 50 people, many wounded and thousands left homeless. This happened yesterday. Federal Gov't has remained silent over the killings of Christians and peasant farmers by Fulani Malitia'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/fulani-herdsmen-go-on-rampage-kill-over.html?m=1
Still an ethnicity and religion sentiments. Are they all christians?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Kay25(m): 7:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
Alariiwo:
Atiku welldone o..

All in a bid to discredit Buhari, see what you've started.
You'll surely get your reward.
If you are a yoruba guy sincerely you are a disgrace to your fore fathers I hope they hold a meeting and withdraw you from the race of yoruba and loan you to fulanis has fulani cattle herdsmen headed by buhari himself not be killing since he came in?was that the fault of atiku haba yorubas do think before they talk pls try be half if not one

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 7:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
lord I'm saying this for the second time, anyone that we vote buhari comes 2019 will not know peace in all his or her life, even if my family member will vote this good for nothing man, they will experience the same fate

this is disheartened to see a fine innocent girl killed in this devilish manner

like someone said earlier, God should give all Nigerians free ticket to heaven because we ve been thru hell already here on earth

so unfortunate to be a Nigerian right now. i can now agree with zoo tagged with Nigeria

buhari is a disaster to this country. he failed woefully in economic and securities, he failed in welfare. right to life, to property, to freedom is a joke under this dead living heartless Fulani man. I split on him

9 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by SalamRushdie: 7:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
Alariiwo:
Atiku welldone o..

All in a bid to discredit Buhari, see what you've started.
You'll surely get your reward.

You definitely serve the devil if you can lie like this

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by awa(m): 7:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
Shame on Buhari..The Commander-in-Chief of Armed Forces of Federal Republic of Nigeria . I am sure he is pray for his own son to survive but here are other people children.... I wish Yusuf quick recovery but I am disappointingly wishing these people of Taraba RIP.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Inmates Are Making Millions, Building Houses From Prison / Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) / Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.