Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,388 members, 7,836,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) (48203 Views)

Xavier Amaechi Joins Hamburg On Four Year Deal / Joe Riley Weds And Signs For New Club On The Same Day / Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) by dfrost: 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2018
temptnow:
taar, so that you people will morata him

Moratisation. grin
Re: Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) by dfrost: 7:19pm On Jan 06, 2018
BruncleZuma:
you code bah?

Before nko?
Re: Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) by Mrkumareze(m): 7:19pm On Jan 06, 2018
temptnow:
taar, so that you people will morata him

So u happy as una Arsène Wengeram?
Re: Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) by chinawapz(m): 7:19pm On Jan 06, 2018
Xanvier how market??
Re: Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) by BruncleZuma: 7:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
dfrost:

Before nko?

grin grin grin grin

One bros born and raised for Naija wen dem born 1979 go dey claim 1999...
Re: Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) by excel4us: 7:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
God will see you through. Welcome to Emirates
Re: Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) by ibietela2(m): 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
I was thinking it's a world class player

1 Like

Re: Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) by holluphemydavid(m): 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
Arsenal and Nigerians players are like 5&6
Re: Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) by jrusky(m): 7:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
Oh this boy why do you bear the name I hate so much because of one he-goat from Niger delta ehn...? Which kain wahala be dis?

Good looking young lad with good future as our eagle Xavi ehn... sharing name with that useless thing from Niger delta. Anyway boy i like you and accept the name but that goat from Niger delta is forbidden for me.

God bless boy. Keep the good work. Proud of you.
Re: Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) by titopius(m): 7:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
Same age with Regina Daniel well I wish him well anyway but it's high time you guys start telling us the truth
Re: Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) by obyon(m): 7:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
only ipob
Re: Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) by oderinde151(m): 7:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
franchasng:
When will Nigeria have a world class, formidable striker like Cristiano Ronaldo, Lio Messi, Thiery Henry, et al embarassed embarassed
Bro am 18years old nd also a 200l student..with gud football skills..with gud training and all dat I would compete with neymar...Not mouth buh am just sayin if any club can sign me

1 Like

Re: Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) by Smooyis(m): 7:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
Our own Xavi. grin grin grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) by denjjy(m): 7:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
who is that scary ghost standing beside him.
Re: Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) by ola12(m): 7:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
franchasng:
When will Nigeria have a world class, formidable striker like Cristiano Ronaldo, Lio Messi, Thiery Henry, et al embarassed embarassed
Jay Jay Okocha

1 Like

Re: Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) by yhormite: 7:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
Gotohellosewa:
kiss

Always funny how Nigerians will shamelessly try and reap where they did not sow.

Someone who was born and bred in the United Kingdom and whose talent was discovered and nurtured in England has suddenly become "Nigerian"

I'm going to look for this guy's Instagram and Twitter accounts and send him pictures of the victims of Fulani herdsmen.

Let us see how eager he will be to identify with Nigeria when he see the true "picture" of what it means to live in Nigeria.

He's in a place where Nigerians are trekking across the desert to reach. If I were him I'd remain there.
see how you rubbish the little pride this country has left and after all this now u will claim they are giving Nigeria bad name abroad we all know it the country can't be more worst bit bro why will u go to the extent of painting your fatherland black what will u achieve and gain after all this A British passport

4 Likes

Re: Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) by antyokya: 7:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
DaddyFreeze:
This miser of a coach keeps buying cheap incompetent players that will only end him 5th or 6th place as usual. Arsenal fans that is still with this useless club nshould just go and commit suicide.

promoted from the academy not aew buy bro
Re: Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) by Macopol01(m): 7:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
Really

Meanwhile
---------------------------�-----------------------
Convert your iTunes Giftcards to Instant Cash
Rate now 210/$
Message me directly with the link in my signature
Re: Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) by Binchim(m): 8:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
Oga Oghene Wenger and child abuse sef, man city is planning on sweeping off one of your finest and here you are signing under age. Can't this man learn.
Re: Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
okay. smiley
Re: Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) by sleek82(m): 8:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
Gotohellosewa:
kiss

Always funny how Nigerians will shamelessly try and reap where they did not sow.

Someone who was born and bred in the United Kingdom and whose talent was discovered and nurtured in England has suddenly become "Nigerian"

I'm going to look for this guy's Instagram and Twitter accounts and send him pictures of the victims of Fulani herdsmen.

Let us see how eager he will be to identify with Nigeria when he see the true "picture" of what it means to live in Nigeria.

He's in a place where Nigerians are trekking across the desert to reach. If I were him I'd remain there.
So because he was born and raised in England makes him more of a Briton than a Nigerian? Or would you say he is a Japanese?
Re: Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) by Binchim(m): 8:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
A replica of Wenger in school

Re: Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) by elenewton1: 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
Wike will not like this grin
Re: Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) by AreaFada2: 8:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
Gotohellosewa:
kiss

Well we should claim him for several reasons:

(1) It must have taken his parents the typical Nigerian doggedness to work hard to raise him. I know 9ja parents in diaspora currently juggling long hours of work with taking kids to football and athletics training. Paying money in many cases. Missing out on needed rest and social life.
(2) Had his parents not made their way to UK, he would not have been there for them to nurture.
(3) If had committed a heinous crime like Adebolajo did, Western media would have tagged him Nigerian straight away.

FYI, Nigerians currently trekking across the desert, some will bear kids that will excel in Europe in the future. Sure I do NOT encourage taking such risk. But I know a guy who begged in the streets of Europe as a new-be back in the day. Today his child plays football for a major European national team. I saw it myself.
We cannot "revel" in accepting the "bad" only. The good too.

3 Likes

Re: Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) by phemmyfour: 8:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
The only Xavier that I know is Professor X of Xmen
Re: Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) by AreaFada2: 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
Binchim:
A replica of Wenger in school
Na true na. Nor be oil go remain before after taking puff-puff. grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) by skare: 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
Arsenal with under age

Re: Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) by chinjo(m): 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
Gotohellosewa:
kiss

No matter how long a log of wood stays in the river it can never become a crocodile. Whether he has been in England all his life does not take away the fact that he is a Nigerian. Is he better than Iwobi, Moses, Ekoku and others that have snubbed other counties to play for Nigeria? Anthony Joshua was never known to be a Nigerian until he won the WBA and he has never hidden his love for the country of his birth despite our shortcomings.

2 Likes

Re: Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) by CaptPlanet(m): 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
Re: Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) by mywells: 9:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
when Wenger was a young coach he sign old players, now that he is old he sign young players just make me tire for Arsenal.
Re: Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) by successinlife: 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
Gotohellosewa:
kiss

You are very very wrong on this bro,do you know what it takes to have your child registered in a football academy in Europe? PSG charges between 800-1,500 Euro for Under 7-14 per football session.His parents have to pilot him to and fro his training schedule,Normally it is 2-3 training sessions per week and a match on either Saturday/Sunday of every week.The parents have to arrange their work and schedule to accommodate his sports schedule.The chances of succeeding and get signed into a professional club is less than 10%.

If his parents can sacrifice so much for him,he must be proud of them and their origin.If his parents are not Nigerian then he can't have Amaechi as his surname.At this stage of his development,nobody is talking of him representing Nigeria or not,his parent's wish would be that he become successful and make it in his chosen career.I wish him the best of luck and God's blessing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ / Cheick Tiote Collapses & Dies During Training In China / 7-year-old Boy Recreates Mohamed Sala's Trickshots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.