Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,464 members, 7,836,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) (48204 Views)

Xavier Amaechi Joins Hamburg On Four Year Deal / Joe Riley Weds And Signs For New Club On The Same Day / Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) by deltapikin(m): 9:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
[quote author=Gotohellosewa post=63955178] kiss

Always funny how Nigerians will shamelessly try and reap where they did not sow.

Someone who was born and bred in the United Kingdom and whose talent was discovered and nurtured in England has suddenly become "Nigerian"

I'm going to look for this guy's Instagram and Twitter accounts and send him pictures of the victims of Fulani herdsmen.

Let us see how eager he will be to identify with Nigeria when he see the true "picture" of what it means to live in Nigeria.

He's in a place where Nigerians are trekking across the desert to reach. If I were him I'd remain there.

But when this same guy commits crime, UK that nurtured his talent will not hesitate to call him a Nigerian immigrant. There is nothing wrong calling him a Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) by purplekayc(m): 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
He would be sent on loan soon. grin
Re: Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) by Duru009(m): 9:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
Igbo's making Nigerians proud globally !!
Re: Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) by DataMadam(f): 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
He's so cute kiss kiss
Re: Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) by kelvinlil(m): 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
is not dat wen u become a star u will now nationalise ursef as england player
Re: Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) by earnyT(m): 9:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
is not dat wen u become a star u will now nationalise ursef as togo player[.....]
Re: Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) by nwoke37: 9:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
Meanwhile, Buhari has created a new health care initialtive called BuhariCare
Check it out below...
https://www.nairaland.com/4274276/buhari-creates-healthcare-system-called
Re: Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) by Ejanla07: 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
dre11:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/nigerian-forward-xavier-amaechi-signs-for-arsenal.html

what i dont understand is why a 17 year old be looking like he is 25...abi dem no sabi count age ni?
Re: Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
Barca signs Coutinho, while Ozil & Schanzes are shutting their doors on the club, Wenger prefers a 17 year old to steer them to success ....what a pathetic word!

Re: Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) by ClilT: 11:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
Kenzico:
undecided

Wenger and Signing of Under age players are like 5 and 6.

Please who get that Jacob zuma meme biko?
That's good business
Re: Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
But as 'Minister of Transportation,'this guy may soon transport Arsenal to win a treble: Champs League, Premiership, and FA Cup. It is doable you know... cool grin

psychologist:
Amaechi qwa?
Tufiakwa bad omen angry
Re: Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) by fiftynaira(m): 11:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
Gotohellosewa:
kiss

Always funny how Nigerians will shamelessly try and reap where they did not sow.

Someone who was born and bred in the United Kingdom and whose talent was discovered and nurtured in England has suddenly become "Nigerian"

I'm going to look for this guy's Instagram and Twitter accounts and send him pictures of the victims of Fulani herdsmen.

Let us see how eager he will be to identify with Nigeria when he see the true "picture" of what it means to live in Nigeria.

He's in a place where Nigerians are trekking across the desert to reach. If I were him I'd remain there.

Uncle don't report us now
Re: Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) by guiddoti: 12:10am On Jan 07, 2018
psychologist:
Amaechi qwa?
Tufiakwa bad omen angry
see where your mind dey go. Amechi has come to rule, like or dislike, he is a minister already like this one playing futBal. tongue
Re: Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) by Opoki(m): 12:43am On Jan 07, 2018
Gotohellosewa:
kiss

That is very very unpatriotic but I would do the same though. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) by Rossikk(m): 1:08am On Jan 07, 2018
Gotohellosewa:
kiss

The Nigerians ''trekking across the desert'' to reach there are as foolish and self-hating as you, with no common sense. They are not poor. That desert trip costs them thousands of dollars, which if they had used their dull, thick heads, they could have started a business with here in Nigeria, and have those western investors knocking on their doors right here begging to invest in them.

Go to Yaba (our Silicon Valley), and see small startups by young boys of 26, drawing international investor interest to the tune of millions of dollars. Simply because they had an idea, and believed in themselves and their country.

If those boys were as dumb and thick headed as you, they would have used that startup money to cross the Sahara desert and enslave themselves to Libyan thugs, on the way to washing plates in Europe.

Dangote, was it not $50k he borrowed from his uncle which he used to enter business and become the richest black person on earth today, worth over $20 bilion? He never left Nigeria or crossed Sahara desert. He believed in himself and Nigeria.

INNOSON started by fabricating motorcycles, and today, he is Nigeria's No 1 vehicle manufacturer. He even builds military vehicles for the army now, and builds parts for fighter jets of the Nigerian Airforce. He did not cross Sahara desert. Or Kalahari desert. He simply believed in himself and Nigeria.

Chinua Achebe wrote Things Fall Apart, one of the greatest novels in human history, without stepping one inch out of Nigeria. Today, that book is required reading in school syllabuses across Africa, the USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, and the Caribbean. Achebe did not cross Sahara desert before he wrote that book. He was working as an intern at a Lagos radio station.

Linda Ikeji is worth millions of dollars. What did she do? A blog. BLOG!! No Sahara desert crossing for her. You can start a blog for free online, and use proven methods to make it big. But no. Instead of using your brain, you would rather cross Sahara desert to become a slave, and then blame Nigeria for your situation.

Until OAFS like you and your fellow desert crossers stop hating your country and actually start helping to make it better instead of being perennially disgruntled, you will keep making lousy posts and getting multiple likes from your fellow dullards, while being useless to society.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) by justi4jesu(f): 3:55am On Jan 07, 2018
CaptPlanet:

Justi4jesu I see you grin grin

grin grin grin

Re: Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) by CaptPlanet(m): 7:40am On Jan 07, 2018
justi4jesu:

grin grin grin

Congrats to you and Xavier. grin
Re: Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) by justi4jesu(f): 7:52am On Jan 07, 2018
CaptPlanet:

Congrats to you and Xavier. grin

grin grin grin grin Thanks captain
Re: Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) by AceVentura: 8:01am On Jan 07, 2018
psychologist:
Amaechi qwa?
Tufiakwa bad omen angry

2018 CFO - Chief Foolish Officer.

I'm sure the boy is worth more than you & your generation.

Grow up & step into the future. No room for racism or tribalism.
Re: Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) by Elxandre(m): 8:55am On Jan 07, 2018
Rossikk:

The Nigerians ''trekking across the desert'' to reach there are as foolish and self-hating as you, with no common sense. They are not poor. That desert trip costs them thousands of dollars, which if they had used their dull, thick heads, they could have started a business with here in Nigeria, and have those western investors knocking on their doors right here begging to invest in them.

Go to Yaba (our Silicon Valley), and see small startups by young boys of 26, drawing international investor interest to the tune of millions of dollars. Simply because they had an idea, and believed in themselves and their country.

If those boys were as dumb and thick headed as you, they would have used that startup money to cross the Sahara desert and enslave themselves to Libyan thugs, on the way to washing plates in Europe.

Dangote, was it not $50k he borrowed from his uncle which he used to enter business and become the richest black person on earth today, worth over $20 bilion? He never left Nigeria or crossed Sahara desert. He believed in himself and Nigeria.

INNOSON started by fabricating motorcycles, and today, he is Nigeria's No 1 vehicle manufacturer. He even builds military vehicles for the army now, and builds parts for fighter jets of the Nigerian Airforce. He did not cross Sahara desert. Or Kalahari desert. He simply believed in himself and Nigeria.

Chinua Achebe wrote Things Fall Apart, one of the greatest novels in human history, without stepping one inch out of Nigeria. Today, that book is required reading in school syllabuses across Africa, the USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, and the Caribbean. Achebe did not cross Sahara desert before he wrote that book. He was working as an intern at a Lagos radio station.

Linda Ikeji is worth millions of dollars. What did she do? A blog. BLOG!! No Sahara desert crossing for her. You can start a blog for free online, and use proven methods to make it big. But no. Instead of using your brain, you would rather cross Sahara desert to become a slave, and then blame Nigeria for your situation.

Until OAFS like you and your fellow desert crossers stop hating your country and actually start helping to make it better instead of being perennially disgruntled, you will keep making lousy posts and getting multiple likes from your fellow dullards, while being useless to society.
I thought you were delusional, but when you mentioned Dangote's route to wealth, I knew you'd lost it!

How many young people have uncles willing to loan out $1000 talk more $50k?
Re: Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) by zeben(m): 12:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
Kenzico:
undecided

Wenger and Signing of Under age players are like 5 and 6.

Please who get that Jacob zuma meme biko?
is it that u are ignorant or u choose to be daft..did u read the text?the young just signed a professional contract
Re: Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) by zeben(m): 12:35pm On Jan 07, 2018
DaddyFreeze:
This miser of a coach keeps buying cheap incompetent players that will only end him 5th or 6th place as usual. Arsenal fans that is still with this useless club should just go and commit suicide.
next time u read nd understand the text b4 u expose ur ignorance in the public domain
Re: Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) by Kenzico(m): 2:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
zeben:
is it that u are ignorant or u choose to be daft..did u read the text?the young just signed a professional contract

It's still the same context....you Morron!
Re: Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) by 9inches(m): 3:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
Welcome to Arsenal Nursery, Xavi nwanne.
Re: Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) by rampantlover: 3:35pm On Jan 07, 2018
He doesn't look like a Nigerian, mostly a typical Nigerian is in the form of Taribo West.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ / Cheick Tiote Collapses & Dies During Training In China / 7-year-old Boy Recreates Mohamed Sala's Trickshots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.