Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:20 AM

- Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (704 Views)

Disregard Baseless Rumours About Buhari's Death - Garba Shehu / Sack Of Ogun Labour Leaders: A Baseless And Reckless Move By Amosun / Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
Just saw a thread on FP titled: "Fulani Herdsmen Goes On Rampage Kill 50 In Taraba"
http://nairaland.com/4273828/fulani-herdsmen-kill-50-donada.

where they claimed Fulani attack a village in Taraba and even adding pics to back thier lies. The pics are from the attack carried out by Bachama Militia in a Fulani community(Katibu) in Lau LGA, Taraba state.

Here is a video prove: https://mobile.twitter.com/Abdulrahmanleme/status/949640111137882114?p=v

FYI Fulani prefers to live alone in thier community, You'll never find them living in thesame community with other tribes especially in rural areas.

Trezzyhelm always get thier news from social media and they'll be quick to post it without any verifying the authenticity of it.

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

1 Like

Re: by doctokwus: 7:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
You say,I say.
Meanwhile that woman doesn't look like a Fulani whose women have a distinct,almost uniform hairstyle.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
Seems like it has become a trend to link every attack carried out in this country with Fulani.

Ogo Mztarstrechy always verify your stories.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by 2cato: 7:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
Whoever is wrong or right is non of ma business all i want his for bubu the chief grand patron of madness should end this evil and distructive killing

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
2cato:
Whoever is wrong or right is non of ma business all i want his for bubu the chief grand patron of madness should end this evil and distructive killing

That's all that matters
Re: by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
this op na real fulani zom..

those pictures look fulani to you?

tell your dullard..is not working and we're not buying.. don't even bother to sell.

useless propagandists.

buhari must go..
fulanis are punks.. make dem come west try this nah..
body go tell em.

1 Like

Re: by GavelSlam: 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
Mynd44.
Re: by Alariiwo: 8:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
To be honest, I was very disappointed seeing such unverified news on frontpage..

I even thought it was one of those Igbos trying to stir up the polity.
Nairaland is too big a forum for that. Take note.
Re: by Neminc: 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
MasViews:

Lalasticlala

Mynd44
Your own story is also baseless. You based your entire proof on a claim someone made on twitter. The earlier story posted by the other guy also based their proof on claims by some people on Facebook so tell me why your own should be believed and not theirs. I expected you to come up with real evidence for your assertion not this flimsy "proof" you provided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking:yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany Tonight / Why Atiku Is The Best Choice For 2019 Presidency / History :nomad a conquering tools of fulani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.