Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

How To Grow Full Beards? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Grow Full Beards? (1001 Views)

The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? / 6 Important Steps Involved In Grooming Your Beards / Simplest Way To Grow Hair: Brows, Lashes, Beards, and Whiskers (Castor Oil) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Grow Full Beards? by tourphland(m): 7:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
Good day fam!!! Being trying to grow beards over two years now, used various products on it including various cream but it's not still working.. Any idea of a perfect lasting solutions to this for a fuller and thick beards.... Pics of current state attached

Re: How To Grow Full Beards? by sunbilor(m): 7:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
tourphland:
Good day fam!!! Being trying to grow beards over two years now, used various products on it including various cream but it's not still working.. Any idea of a perfect lasting solutions to this for a fuller and thick beards.... Pics of current state attached
Scattered bear bear is a sign of malnutrition. Change your diet and chop better food.
Re: How To Grow Full Beards? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
Hairs wey suppose dey pubic region na im dey person jaw

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Grow Full Beards? by tourphland(m): 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Hairs wey suppose dey pubic region na im dey person jaw
let's see yours maybe u are capable to make fun of me grin
Re: How To Grow Full Beards? by tourphland(m): 7:46pm On Jan 06, 2018
sunbilor:
Scattered bear bear is a sign of malnutrition. Change your diet and chop better food.
i eat well, Turkey chicken burger eggs sef, it's getting me more weight sef, don't really know
Re: How To Grow Full Beards? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
tourphland:
let's see yours maybe u are capable to make fun of me grin

Re: How To Grow Full Beards? by sunbilor(m): 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
tourphland:
i eat well, Turkey chicken burger eggs sef, it's getting me more weight sef, don't really know
No wonder. You eat junks. You need vegetables. They contain essential vitamins required for hair growth. Change your diet.
Re: How To Grow Full Beards? by Orodje(m): 8:11pm On Jan 06, 2018
Bro there are so many products on Jumia like Yoda beards spray am not sure you have tried them. they are expensive but they are nice
Re: How To Grow Full Beards? by tourphland(m): 8:15pm On Jan 06, 2018
[quote author=BeeBeeOoh post=63956252][/quote] good.... What's ur secret, all natural
Re: How To Grow Full Beards? by tourphland(m): 8:15pm On Jan 06, 2018
sunbilor:
No wonder. You eat junks. You need vegetables. They contain essential vitamins required for hair growth. Change your diet.
Thanks sir
Re: How To Grow Full Beards? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
tourphland:
good.... What's ur secret, all natural
yea bro, all natural cool
Re: How To Grow Full Beards? by tourphland(m): 9:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
yea bro, all natural cool
.... But u go don old small, like 27.... grin me I'm still upcoming
Re: How To Grow Full Beards? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:15pm On Jan 06, 2018
tourphland:
.... But u go don old small, like 27.... grin me I'm still upcoming
hahahahaha! This guy sef, u no lie oh, man don dey chop kernel with freestyle. Just calm yourself down, more beards will fall on you as at when due
Re: How To Grow Full Beards? by tourphland(m): 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
[quote author=BeeBeeOoh post=63958777]hahahahaha! This guy sef, u no lie oh, man don dey chop kernel with freestyle. Just calm yourself down, more beards will fall on you as at when due[bquote]ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Grow Full Beards? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 07, 2018
Eating is just a quarter of the things you need to do to get healthy beards.

Now you need to shave that all off and start afresh, you need to invest effort in taking care of it.

Your beard should never dry out, I don’t advise cream but OILS, get you some essential oils and apply day and night, immediately after bathing when your beard is still damp.

Always brush your beard, if you don’t, the hairs will ball up and won’t be spread out, creating an illusion of scanty beards. Make it a habit to brush your beard especially when you’re watching tv or something, just move the brush slowly and enjoy it. The brushing will stretch iut hair and all stimulate the glands to produce more.

Always wash your beard, dust and dirt make your beard look ugly.

Lastly, get a girl who loves beards, that’s enough motivation to get your body to produce more beards!

(1) (Reply)

*cleopatra 14kt Gold Australian Solid Boulder Opal Necklace / Where To Buy Raw Sea Salt In Ojodu-Berger / Worlds Most Expensive Suit Created By Nigerias Alexander Amosu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.