Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? (37602 Views)

Photos Of Incredible Beard Styles By This California Man / Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) / 6 Important Steps Involved In Grooming Your Beards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2021
I'd love to join the beards gang, but can't bear the itching.

I'm going bald and it's getting worse by the day, so I'll be left with no choice but to be having skin cut, as in gorimapa. But it would make more sense if I leave some beards to go with the new look.

Is there anything I can use to stop my beards from itching?

I'll appreciate your comments.

Thanks in anticipation.

Edited:

The comments I have seen so far indicate that kids have taken over Nairaland, the romance board at least. It's unfortunate really.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by AeroplaneApple: 8:20pm On Jul 17, 2021
Apply my products BeardBlue oils before going to bed.

Wow I Never knew this would make front page.

I sell beard oils. It aid soft, plumppy and fast growth.

I also deal in oils that stop beard itching
And also clear dark spots at the armpit and pubic region caused by constant shaving with clippers or blunt blade

Please send a pm. Patronize me

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by taiwotimitt: 8:22pm On Jul 17, 2021
Make sure you keep it clean. If not, you will regret having it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by lilvicky68(m): 8:27pm On Jul 17, 2021
Apply palm oil after going to bed..

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by SILENTandSMART2: 8:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
Apply early morning urine on it and it will stop........

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by dtruth50: 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2021
Apply ground nut oil before bed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2021
Apply vulture urine and it will clear in no time. Thank me later.

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2021
Apply your girlfriend's menstruation blood around the itching part before going to bed in the afternoon.
Thank me later wink

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by SKhanmi: 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
Stop using shaving sticks. Exfoliate your skin regularly & apply beard oil & moisturizers. Soft beards are the best

116 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2021
SKhanmi:
Stop using shaving sticks. Exfoliate your skin regularly & apply beard oil & moisturizers. Soft beards are the best

Thanks. I appreciate.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by ifytrik(m): 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2021
Activist001:
Apply vulture urine and it will clear in no time. Thank me later.
come enter heaven make I see grin

151 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by lilvicky68(m): 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2021
PatrickOkunima:

Thanks. I appreciate.
And don't forget palm oil for shiny beards..

1 Like

Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by illicit(m): 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2021
U guys no well at all....

8 Likes

Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by criuze(m): 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2021
Once your beard grow well it stop itching

There's no death sentence there

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 18, 2021
PatrickOkunima:
The comments I have seen so far indicate that kids have taken over Nairaland, the romance board at least. It's unfortunate really.

Don't mind the posters above. Na so dem dey do.

Your gf's pre-cum is all that you need to apply regularly

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by royalair(m): 1:07am On Jul 18, 2021
I keep beards, the don't itch me. Beards only itch when the are still little (like sprouting) . For a healthy beard make sure you shave when due I shave every two days, don't use shaving sticks but clipper. Then look for a good hair cream I make use of dematol or so fine. and you are good to go. Most importantly wash your face

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by Nicklaus619(m): 3:14am On Jul 18, 2021
I have got alot of beards and I can say ayam a member of beard gang, my beards don't scratch me one bit, how can my beard scratch me when I take care of it so well, I got oil that makes it soft and sleek and I give it a nice combing plus I got got Cologne to go with it, man, u don't need to tell me, but boy, I smell so nice 24/7 cool I have met girl that ain't even my girlfriend that I have just hock up with because they just want to touch my beards grin

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by Abubanty: 9:24am On Jul 18, 2021
Nicklaus619:
I have got alot of beards and I can say ayam a member of beard gang, my beards don't scratch me one bit, how can my beard scratch me when I take care of it so well, I got oil that makes it soft and sleek and I give it a nice combing plus I got got Cologne to go with it, man, u don't need to tell me, but boy, I smell so nice 24/7 cool I have met girl that ain't even my girlfriend that I have just hock up with because they just want to touch my beards grin

Pls what oil and cologne do you use and where can I buy. Been looking for a good product especially the beard softner.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by Nicklaus619(m): 9:54am On Jul 18, 2021
Abubanty:

Pls what oil and cologne do you use and where can I buy. Been looking for a good product especially the beard softner.

I use King C Gillette Men's Beard Oil and most times I use the Viking

They smell so nice and give your beard amazing shinny darker appearance, helps grow beards too and minimize unnecessary tangles and breakage

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by lilachiever(m): 10:04am On Jul 18, 2021
Nicklaus619:

Please which oil you use and how much does it cost?

My beard isn't bad but I want it to b better and sleeker.

1 Like

Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by adehadex(m): 11:53am On Jul 18, 2021
dtruth50:
Apply ground nut oil before bed

And small salt grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by Drizzy5001(m): 12:34pm On Jul 18, 2021
Apply olive oil and pray for ur beards. It will stop itching grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:42pm On Aug 05, 2021
lilvicky68:

Really? Cooking palm oil? Do you use that?? And do you know (any) other tips?? I wanna grow mine. embarassed

SILENTandSMART2:
Apply early morning urine on it and it will stop........

grin grin grin Just kill me.

Why are you people like this now??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by SILENTandSMART2: 6:59am On Aug 06, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Really? Cooking palm oil? Do you use that?? And do you know (any) other tips?? I wanna grow mine. embarassed

grin grin grin Just kill me.

Why are you people like this now??

Hehehehehe..... cheesy

Lol nah fact i spit..... tongue

1 Like

Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by wumi2017(f): 9:14am On Aug 06, 2021
lilvicky68:
And little pepper ahbi?? grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by Alexdroh(m): 9:59am On Aug 06, 2021
Me I want grow beards..abeg which oil I go use make una help my matter

4 Likes

Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by Sirkenny44: 10:38am On Aug 06, 2021
Were can some buy the oil from pls??
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by vincentjk(m): 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
You've to understand that everything actually comes at a price.

Carry your cross bro.

2 Likes

Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by FalseProphet1(m): 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
Very soon bears would be among the criteria for getting married to a lady, I see churches and governors enforcing this law, I see non-hariy guys finding it difficult to get married, I see them protesting heavily, I see them impregnating ladies they like and getting married to them by fire by force.

This I have seen.

46 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My First Gorimakpa Since I Regained Consciousness, Hit Or Miss?(pix Attched) / Help Help: Hair Breakage I Am Turning Bald In The Front Of My Hair / Oluchi Madubuike Emerges MBGN 2021 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.