Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,269 members, 7,839,348 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Life Patron Of Miyetti Allah? – Lauretta Onochie - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Life Patron Of Miyetti Allah? – Lauretta Onochie (30930 Views)

You’re Insane – Bakare Slams Likening Of Miyetti Allah To Afenifere, Ohanaeze / Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate / We Will Arrest Leadership Of Miyetti Allah If… — Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Life Patron Of Miyetti Allah? – Lauretta Onochie by 2cato: 2:59am On Jan 07, 2018
usibengate:
Jonathan was a big mistake that shouldn't have happened
being a bmc is very tough job read my signature

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Life Patron Of Miyetti Allah? – Lauretta Onochie by zombieTRACKER: 6:22am On Jan 07, 2018
Apc playing politics and games with human lives from time immemorial

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Life Patron Of Miyetti Allah? – Lauretta Onochie by Emyogalanya: 6:38am On Jan 07, 2018
Pepsi101:
This fooolish BITCH still dey make noise?
IS THIS NOT THE NIGERIAN SAMARIAN WOMAN ?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Life Patron Of Miyetti Allah? – Lauretta Onochie by merit455(m): 7:05am On Jan 07, 2018
Mtchhhh
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Life Patron Of Miyetti Allah? – Lauretta Onochie by Papasmal(m): 10:34am On Jan 07, 2018
the kind d*ck Mamman duara and Abba kyari hammering this woman is affecting her rational thinking..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Life Patron Of Miyetti Allah? – Lauretta Onochie by Masterclass32: 11:59am On Jan 07, 2018
This woman should lie with decorum nah. All this no-holds-barred lying is not helping anybody.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Life Patron Of Miyetti Allah? – Lauretta Onochie by seunmsg(m): 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lalasticlala, why is this thread not on front page?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Life Patron Of Miyetti Allah? – Lauretta Onochie by NaoSlay: 2:01pm On Jan 07, 2018
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Life Patron Of Miyetti Allah? – Lauretta Onochie by gare(f): 2:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
Islie:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/goodluck-jonathan-life-patron-miyetti-allah-lauretta-onochie/

IS SHE HIGH ON SOMETHING, I WAS TOLD THAT THIS LADY DRINKS TO STUPOR, BUT I DOUBTED IT, BUT NOW I DO BELIEVE IT
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Life Patron Of Miyetti Allah? – Lauretta Onochie by NaoSlay: 2:05pm On Jan 07, 2018

I don't like when people start bringing up excuses for their failures.

This is another attempt by the Buhari government to distract us.

Even if Jonathan is their sponsor which I do not believe because he doesn't rear cows, handle the case and stop the incessant killings if humans by this blood thirsty devils disguised as humans.

God bless president MUHAMMADU buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Life Patron Of Miyetti Allah? – Lauretta Onochie by NaoSlay: 2:08pm On Jan 07, 2018

I don't like when people start bringing up excuses for their failures.

This is another attempt by the Buhari government to distract us.

Even if Jonathan is their sponsor which I do t believe because he doesn't rear cows, handle the case and stop the incessant killings if humans by this blood thirsty devils disguised as humans.

God bless president MUHAMMADU buhari.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Life Patron Of Miyetti Allah? – Lauretta Onochie by Yeligray(m): 2:22pm On Jan 07, 2018
madridguy:
Buhari should order Gen Buratai to declare war on Fulani terrorists.
you know that he can't do that

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Life Patron Of Miyetti Allah? – Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 07, 2018

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Life Patron Of Miyetti Allah? – Lauretta Onochie by LZAA: 2:24pm On Jan 07, 2018
Islie:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/goodluck-jonathan-life-patron-miyetti-allah-lauretta-onochie/

APC has finally lost it if they believe this rubbish ds woman just spilled
just like a university giving someone an honorary degree doesnt mean be studied for it ffs
2018 nd dy are still calling someone who has retired

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Life Patron Of Miyetti Allah? – Lauretta Onochie by cytell56: 2:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
Islie:

Its obvious this woman is mentally deranged, no wonder she can not stay with a man!!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Life Patron Of Miyetti Allah? – Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
HungerBAD:
Noted.

So Uncle Jonathan is a patron?but there is a a saying " Birds of a feather flock together" and based on this, Lauretta Onochie I think you are right and onto something here.

Kudos.
Mental slavery is very deverstating

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Life Patron Of Miyetti Allah? – Lauretta Onochie by ImadeUReadThis: 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
PROPAGANDA TECHNIQUES TO RECOGNIZE:

NAME CALLING or STEREOTYPING: Giving a person or an idea a bad label by using an easy to remember pejorative name. This is used to make us reject and condemn a person or idea without examining what the label really means. Examples: "Ipork yoot", "PDP pigs"

VIRTUE WORDS or GLITTERING GENERALITY: These words are used to dupe us into accepting and approving of things without examining the evidence carefully. Examples: "Patriot", "Patriotic Nigerian", "God bless Nigeria".

DEIFICATION: This is when an idea is made to appear holy, sacred, or very special and therefore above all law. Any alternative or opposite points of view are thereby given the appearance of treason or blasphemy. Examples: "Sai Baba" "only baba can save Nigeria".

TRANSFER: Transfer is when a symbol that carries respect, authority, sanction, and prestige is used along with and idea or argument to make it look more acceptable. Examples: "Our gallant officers fighting BH and Ipob Terrorist",

TESTIMONIAL: When some respected celebrity (or alternatively someone generally hated) claims that an idea or product is good (or bad). This technique is used to convince us without examining the facts more carefully.

BAND WAGON: "Only Buhari can save Nigeria" and if you dont agree you are a PDP looter.

HOT POTATO: This is an inflammatory (often untrue) statement or question used to throw an opponent off guard, or to embarrass them. Examples "What is your TIN number", "You this jobless flat head hawker?"

STALLING or IGNORING THE QUESTION : This technique is used to play for more time or to avoid answering a pointed question. Examples: "where is your source?" , "This fake news from Biafra Times"

LEAST-OF-EVILS
is used to justify an otherwise unpleasant or unpopular point of view or action. Example: '"if left alone, the Shiites would have turned to another BH" even though they fail to see that BH only got stronger and more radicalized after the 2009 clampdown.

SCAPEGOAT: This often use with Guilt-by-association to deflect scrutiny away from the issues. It transfers blame to one person or group of people without investigating the complexities of the issue. Examples: "PDP destroyed the economy", "Saraki is a PDP mole"

FAULTY ANALOGY: Claiming that Buhari came to save Nigeria just as he did back in 1984 forgetting that he wrecked sh1t before he was overthrown

MISUSE OF STATISTICS or FALSE STATISTICS: "Osun state has the second highest GDP", "Nigeria produced 15,000MT of rice". All lies! It serves them well to embellish the truth while downgrading the achievements of others such as "GEJ left an empty treasury" , "PDP claims of Nigeria economy being number one in Africa false"

FEAR: "Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. They employed this with BH warning that only Buhari can save Nigeria from the same BH he supported and backed. Christian minorities in the north voted Buhari for this reason and unlike the southern idiots - they knew who was really behind BH and they voted them into power for peace to reign.

ad hominem ATTACK (also called Deflection):
You attack the messenger, instead of the argument or evidence that is presented. FFK, Remo's and Fayose's messages are relegated to the background and their personalities atttacked. You guys know this very well,

[b] tu quoque ATTACK
:[/b] Pronounced too-kwo-kwee. This technique is when you respond to your opponent by accusing them of committing a logical fallacy or propaganda technique instead of addressing the claim of your opponent's argument and evidence. Ex. "You too are using fear as a propaganda technique". The Islamophobia crowd who discarded our warnings to you that Buhari is a radical Islamist

Preemptive Framing: "Frame an issue before other people get a chance to respond and critisize you. This is used regularly by BMC and Laureeter Onochie alongside Paul Unogo of the ACF just did that by accusing GEJ and Atiku as the major sponsors of the Fulani herdsmen. Amaechi did it with the Omoku attacks where he blamed Wike.

Diversion: When a major issue comes up that is embarrassing or threatening, so a diversion is created so attention is directed away from the issue. This is when they begin to blame GEJ.

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Life Patron Of Miyetti Allah? – Lauretta Onochie by ajepako(f): 2:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
Buhari is going to lose the election in 2019

And believe me, it won't be only as a result of his incompetence, religious and ethnic bigotry among other flaws, but mainly....

Because of the utterances of the mor0ns and retardss he calls aides..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Life Patron Of Miyetti Allah? – Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
hmmm... -_- smiley
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Life Patron Of Miyetti Allah? – Lauretta Onochie by jrusky(m): 2:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
Oh my God!!! Lord help me because the more I read things like this makes me hate apc the more help.me Lord I'm hating these millipedes beyond what I can handle naturally.

Pls who is this woman parent Pls NL with good sense of reasoning pls why is it that only people from my tribe behave this way? All die hard fulani president supporters in real world not on social media are from the SE and SS pls why my people why are we like this? After we will be calling southwest slaves or saying they are the one supporting Buhari but who is a slave now to be honest

Same way Chukwumerije did during June 12, same way Arthur Nzeribe did, now is Onochie, Okorocha, Ngige, even a monarch from East publicly opted to pay for Buhari 2019 presidential nomination fee pls my prople why Since Buhari start his mess how many bigwig SW have you heard prooving die hard for Buhari again, pls how many despite apc was their invention and investment? Adesina is directly attached to Buhari but you can hardly see this guy call Jonathan name but read what an igbo woman who is somehow like a sister to Jonathan opened her gutter mouth to vomited. I'm some time ashamed of my people so painful indeed.

Don't know what to say again I'm fed up seen things like this its so annoying and embarrassing that things like this always come from.my people after all they have gone through in the hand of fulani and Hausa it's so pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Life Patron Of Miyetti Allah? – Lauretta Onochie by StRichard(m): 2:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
madridguy:
you know he can never do that.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Life Patron Of Miyetti Allah? – Lauretta Onochie by macarson2k(m): 2:31pm On Jan 07, 2018
madridguy:

Buhari is playing politics with they lives of Nigeria citizens. So Buratai and his boys cannot declare Goat Dance on Fulani. But they were fast to dance in Abia state.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Life Patron Of Miyetti Allah? – Lauretta Onochie by izayavotu: 2:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
silly sunday news...no concern nobady
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Life Patron Of Miyetti Allah? – Lauretta Onochie by writeprof(m): 2:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
frankyychiji:
What's Ngeneukwuenu saying again oo.
We didn't see her on Dele Momodu's thread o.
Momodu's thread is a no go area for some people on NL.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Life Patron Of Miyetti Allah? – Lauretta Onochie by Daviddson(m): 2:34pm On Jan 07, 2018
yanshDoctor:
you are one confused guy on nairaland. you are neither there nor here.
I don't like quoting this kind of monikers, but just have to now. He's neither here nor there because he wants justice to be done against those murderers? I guess you were expecting him to say otherwise so you can easily profile him as a zombie. Think again.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Life Patron Of Miyetti Allah? – Lauretta Onochie by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:34pm On Jan 07, 2018
this woman or lady self, your own don do o. why cant you leave GEJ alone for once....am still surprise about how you respond to questions on the social media, you are taking them too personal oo ..remembersay na political appointment o and soon you go leave that position
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Life Patron Of Miyetti Allah? – Lauretta Onochie by Abfinest007(m): 2:35pm On Jan 07, 2018
all d people in buhari govt are becomin foolish everyday d infection of buhari has affected all of them
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Life Patron Of Miyetti Allah? – Lauretta Onochie by dunkem21(m): 2:35pm On Jan 07, 2018
Why did I miss Dele Momodu's thread cheesy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Life Patron Of Miyetti Allah? – Lauretta Onochie by FTrebirth(m): 2:35pm On Jan 07, 2018
HungerBAD:
Noted.

So Uncle Jonathan is a patron?but there is a a saying " Birds of a feather flock together" and based on this, Lauretta Onochie I think you are right and onto something here.

Kudos.

you don't reason with common sense...as old as you are.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Life Patron Of Miyetti Allah? – Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 07, 2018
They have hypnotise this one.....ohaneze go and carry ur daughter

Her madness has started again
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Life Patron Of Miyetti Allah? – Lauretta Onochie by solid3(m): 2:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
This woman is stupid.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Life Patron Of Miyetti Allah? – Lauretta Onochie by ForNow: 2:40pm On Jan 07, 2018
Islie:

This worwor smelly thing called Lauretta is the curse someone placed on her parents. Disgusting...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2018 PDP Governorship Rally In Osun State (Photos) / APC Challenges Senator Ekweremadu To Enumerate What He Achieved For SE And SS / APC Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.