Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Peopleprime Graduate Recruitment Fair - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Peopleprime Graduate Recruitment Fair (6602 Views)

ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa / Graduate Recruitment At Sabmiller Breweries Ltd / Graduate Recruitment For Executive Trainees At First Bank/globacom Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peopleprime Graduate Recruitment Fair by mcbdon: 11:10am On Mar 01, 2007
i saw on 27 february punch newspaper that peopleprime want to conduct a graduate recruitment fair in july.pls go to peopleprime.net to register.
Re: Peopleprime Graduate Recruitment Fair by manakims: 11:54am On Mar 01, 2007
what is the address of people prime or the site
Re: Peopleprime Graduate Recruitment Fair by dozee(m): 12:12pm On Mar 01, 2007
The web address is www.peopleprime.net.but hurry up i think it will soon expire;not sure of date.
Re: Peopleprime Graduate Recruitment Fair by manakims: 1:32pm On Mar 01, 2007
thanks i ve sent my cv and they ve replied.thanks once again
Re: Peopleprime Graduate Recruitment Fair by vickonka: 3:35am On Mar 02, 2007
i cant register pls i need assistance.
Re: Peopleprime Graduate Recruitment Fair by Hardware(m): 10:14am On Mar 02, 2007
Dont mind peopleprime, Na yeye recriuter, can u belief dat there are some omisions in their online application form .

For instance, in the drop down menu dat contain state, OSUN STATE, is not there. secondly in the drop down menu dat contain FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, FERDERAL POLYTECHNIC OFFA is not there. etc

Furtunately, when i got to know, i quickly wrote them a complaint letter, just to inform them of the mistake they made. Infact, my letter was replied 10minutes after, thanking me for d good observation and notification dat the correction will be made. But unknowing for them till dis present moment nothing has been done to dat mistake. And is up to 9 days now which i hav inform them. So do u belief they realy get themself. bc i wondaer why my state will be omitted.

HARDWARE 4 BETTERMENT
Re: Peopleprime Graduate Recruitment Fair by Lush: 10:44am On Mar 02, 2007
@ Hardware, you shouldnt point fingers because i can see loads of errors in your post as well. You have to understand how a site is developed to know they're not the ones directly involved in its development and therefore have to notify their developers. Mistakes can be made by anyone, it takes a better person to admit and accept. What you should be trying to do is ask them for an alternative way for you to apply. Cheers man wink
Re: Peopleprime Graduate Recruitment Fair by odada(m): 3:16pm On Mar 02, 2007
I think lush is right,nweiz i applied to them in january and received a text message recently saying av been shortlisted for the fair!and was asked to write my career goals and send to them before 2nd of march for further processing,cheers mate!
Re: Peopleprime Graduate Recruitment Fair by yuucee: 4:02pm On Mar 02, 2007
LUSH, DON'T MIND D GUY JUST ABOVE U. HE NEVER KNEW HOW WEB SITES ARE BEING DESIGNED. MY FELLOW LANDERS, PLS GO ON 2 GRAB THE OPPORTUNITY IF GOD HAS EAR MARKED IT 4 U. "I GOT THEIR TEXT MESSAGE THAT I HAVE BEEN SHORTLISTED 4 D FIRST PHASE OF THEIR RECRUITMENT FAIR 2 HOLD IN JULY. AND I WAS ASKED 2 WRITE MY CAREER GOALS B/4 2ND MARCH, 2007 WHICH I HAVE COMFORTABLY DONE. SO, PLS GUY BE FOCUSED AND DON'T BE DISCOURAGED BY THAT GUY.
Re: Peopleprime Graduate Recruitment Fair by donchuky(m): 8:10pm On Mar 05, 2007
yuucee, plz dey sent me the text 2 & i have reply it. so plz keep me posted on 08038755593 cheesy
Re: Peopleprime Graduate Recruitment Fair by kemoade(f): 10:50am On Mar 06, 2007
Lush, l want u to know that nobody is above mistake in life, because your state and federal polythecnic offa is ommited does not mean that the graduate fair is not going to be useful to graduates.
l am using to medium to advice graduates that have not registered to please do now, because l know the programme will be very useful to us.
Re: Peopleprime Graduate Recruitment Fair by jukehinde(f): 3:06pm On Mar 06, 2007
hi evryone,sorry i applied since feb. or so but ive not received any txt mssgs yet,pls keep me informed of any new development.thks
Re: Peopleprime Graduate Recruitment Fair by odada(m): 10:56pm On Mar 06, 2007
just got a mail today that av been shortlisted for the second stage,and should prepare my documents for an interview that would be conducted shortly!cheers mate cool
Re: Peopleprime Graduate Recruitment Fair by Hardware(m): 12:02pm On Mar 07, 2007
lush  and yuucee, [color=#990000]or what do u call your name is lik something is wrong with you, i explain that i detected some ommissions in their online applications which i got them informed by mail.
Furtunately, they also replied me and even thanked me for the notification that the correction is going to be done but till now nothing has been done. It is up to three 2 or 2.5 weeks now.
So making this complaint some of u started saying rubbish bc they hav invited you. Assuming u are prevented from filling the form, can u be invited?

Please some of you should wash your mouth before saying nonscence in this furom.

And finally lush u must be very careful for telling me i don't know what it entails to develop a webpage or database. Com and teach me now.[/color
HARDWARE 4 BETERMENT[/b]
Re: Peopleprime Graduate Recruitment Fair by kemoade(f): 12:13pm On Mar 07, 2007
hardware, l want to be belief u are a graduate and l dont expect u to talk people anyhow, please try read whatever thing u want to send to this forum because we are all mature onces and we dont need to use abusive words on anybody.
please let's us be careful in what we write.
Re: Peopleprime Graduate Recruitment Fair by Hardware(m): 3:27pm On Mar 07, 2007
kemoade,
I kno is not good to be using abusive words but some guys don't kno how to adress others too
So, na them cause it.

HARDWARE 4 BETERMENT
Re: Peopleprime Graduate Recruitment Fair by odada(m): 8:15pm On Mar 07, 2007
could y'all just keep to the thread and address personnal issues some where else? sad sad sad
@topic
wats up!has any1 else been shortlisted for the second stage?
Re: Peopleprime Graduate Recruitment Fair by Suwa(f): 12:40pm On Mar 08, 2007
i got a text informing me i had been shortlisted to write an ability test. did anyone get anything like that/
Re: Peopleprime Graduate Recruitment Fair by odada(m): 2:09pm On Mar 08, 2007
@suwa
avnt u been reading the thread?! angry undecided
Re: Peopleprime Graduate Recruitment Fair by Suwa(f): 11:29am On Mar 12, 2007
Odada
in case u didn't notice, others who got replies said they were asked to write their career goals. i simply asked that question to find out if they first wrote an ability test b4 they got to the stage of writing career goals.
thanks for being sarcastic.
Re: Peopleprime Graduate Recruitment Fair by odada(m): 1:50pm On Mar 12, 2007
so funny i forgot to laugh @suwa, yes i was asked to write my career goals and was again shortlisted for an interview! so if ure looking for sarcasm its not with me u better watch the way u write ur post angry johnny just come nairaland! grin grin grin
Re: Peopleprime Graduate Recruitment Fair by oyelola: 3:06pm On Mar 12, 2007
can anybody in the house help me please? i h've been try the site but not through they will only tell me that i am restricted to that particular site that i opened and also i've been rying to rgistered but to no avail. can u pple pls help me out? it is very urgent. thanks
Re: Peopleprime Graduate Recruitment Fair by luckyCO(m): 5:35pm On Mar 12, 2007
Re: Peopleprime Graduate Recruitment Fair by yuucee: 6:53pm On Mar 12, 2007
hardware, dnt b easily irritated unnecessarily. I just expressed my feelings about what u posted. So, dnt me $ LUSH wrong if u 're realy mature. MY FELLOW LANDERS, I GOT THEIR MAIL AGAIN THAT I 'VE BN SHORTLISTED 4 D SECOND STAGE, BUT IN THE MEAN TIME I SHOULD COLLATE MY "TRANSCRIPT, DRIVER'S LICENCE OR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT, O9RIGINAL CERTIFICATE, 2 PASSPORT PHOTOS". THAT I SHOULD B CHECKING MY MAIL BOX REGULARLY THEIR NEXT INVITATION 4 ONE ON ONE DISCUSSION $ APTITUDE TEST. PLS, B FOCUSED GUYS! REACH ME ON 08036520906. BEST OF SUCCESS IN UR JOB HUNT.
Re: Peopleprime Graduate Recruitment Fair by yuucee: 6:56pm On Mar 12, 2007
hardware, dnt b easily irritated unnecessarily. I just expressed my feelings about what u posted. So, dnt me $ LUSH wrong if u 're realy mature. MY FELLOW LANDERS, I GOT THEIR MAIL AGAIN THAT I 'VE BN SHORTLISTED 4 D SECOND STAGE, BUT IN THE MEAN TIME I SHOULD COLLATE MY "TRANSCRIPT, DRIVER'S LICENCE OR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT, O9RIGINAL CERTIFICATE, 2 PASSPORT PHOTOS". THAT I SHOULD B CHECKING MY MAIL BOX REGULARLY THEIR NEXT INVITATION 4 ONE ON ONE DISCUSSION $ APTITUDE TEST. PLS, B FOCUSED GUYS! REACH ME ON 08036520906. BEST OF SUCCESS IN UR JOB HUNT.
Re: Peopleprime Graduate Recruitment Fair by Suwa(f): 12:49pm On Mar 13, 2007
Odada,
Obviously u didn't understand anything about the question i asked but don't bother i don't need ur help. people who understood what i was talking about have replied and i'm already through with the test. Good luck to you.
Re: Peopleprime Graduate Recruitment Fair by odada(m): 12:56pm On Mar 13, 2007
A M E N
cool
Re: Peopleprime Graduate Recruitment Fair by lamonsin: 1:35pm On Mar 13, 2007
Hi, i also got a text for People Prime that i have been invited for an interview and a number was stated for me to place a call to one Bunmi.

That i did and was told that the interview has been scheduled for Friday, but am confused, with all this gist about People Prime being fraudulent. I don't know what to do, i want to find out if any lander has gotten same text or is there some sort of fraud attached to it

Thanks
Re: Peopleprime Graduate Recruitment Fair by yuucee: 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2007
lamonsin,where is d interview venue $ hw exactly was the txt format? hw did u convers wt the person? 08036520906
Re: Peopleprime Graduate Recruitment Fair by shinkiri: 12:56am On Mar 14, 2007
like i said before. the people prime thing is real. got my job from there after only three weeks. pls treat very seriously and focus on what exactly u want like ur kind of job. i am very happy with them.
Re: Peopleprime Graduate Recruitment Fair by Suwa(f): 10:57am On Mar 14, 2007
lamonsin,
don't mind anyone who tells u they are fake cos they've been around for a while now and they do get jobs for people. write the test and really do ur best cos it may seem very simple but those are the kind of tests that people fail the most.
cheers!
Re: Peopleprime Graduate Recruitment Fair by odada(m): 11:01am On Mar 14, 2007
What kind of test is it?can i av the format plz? @suwa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Job Vacancies In Warri / Has Any Graduate Rejected For Employment Because Of 2 O'level Results / NIMASA Carrying Out Secret Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.