Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,323 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" (30407 Views)

Police Invites Tekno For Questioning For Dancing With Unclad Girls / Drake Gives Accolades To Wizkid And Tekno For Inspiring His New Album / Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
Not this year again na
Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by babyfaceafrica: 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2018
You that is not rude.. What have you achieved?
Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by victorioushands: 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2018
That a radio person claims wizkid to be right doesn't mean it's true. There are tons of sycophants in open places.

1 Like

Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by Edge1(m): 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
Ok, my beans is ready for frying
Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by Duru009(m): 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
Go far ke !!

He has already gone far !!
Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by temptnow: 4:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
elgramz:
I know I have never watched planettv in my life and same goes for millions of other Nigerians I am sure. So can this midget pls spare us the "I can make or destroy" attitude? Who the hell are you? I am sure 90% of the people reading this story have never heard about an idiot like you. Tekno's destiny is not in your hands, you can't stop him from being what God has destined him to be
I know AIT, I know channels, I know TVC, I know Trace urban who is this animal planetTV

4 Likes

Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by Benekruku(m): 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
Humans are very funny!

How can you expect someone with that kind of dentition to be polite?

Awkward!
Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by mosesjida(m): 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2018
tecno or Itel...won ni pe o rude..u Berra change b4 dey destroy ur career.. all dis naija media guys wicked ooo..dey can kill a dead yam tubber...listen oo..oju ti leri
Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by DBlackCeazer(m): 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2018
If tecno is rude, wizzy is ruding.
Oan, what's up with the beach parry?
Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by udemzyudex(m): 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2018
You mean the one beat man won't go far? Abeg leave that to God.
Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2018
okay. smiley
Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by naughtyendowed(m): 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
It's actually d truth though. D dude is rude and not d first time I wud hear it from people but y Mr Ezzy carry am for head like this . He would have just ignored it instead of d unnecessary media rants.
Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by thunderbabs: 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
billynoni:
Okay,now that we know Tekno abi infinix is rude.......can this make Buhari make the petrol price go back to 97naira?

*coughs*......I knew it this is going to the frontpage, talking about 2018 being good,FTC things.

Erm erm erm erm.... Mr Seun,biko "likes" must be turn to cash oooooo this 2018.

Only if Mr Seun changes his local govt area from Ijebu... Until then likes go rmain likes

1 Like

Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by BigIyanga: 4:21pm On Jan 07, 2018
The only person being arrogant and prideful here is the media house employee who is threatening that their org is bigger than any Naija artiste.. Siri, what is planet tv in Naija?
Ans: Doesnt exist!

2 Likes

Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by Mrkumareze(m): 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2018
Rude ke? How many times have you helped an upcoming Artist all u care is to interview the already made. There are hundreds of Artist out there waiting for your interview

2 Likes

Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by teshiam(m): 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
safarigirl:
If Tekno begin dey swear for all the media outlets wey no grewe play him track when he dey find audience, or the DJs that bounced him at clubs, you know how many people no go get destiny for this life?

If this guy wants to threaten anyone, he should first build someone's career. These clowns were probably writing WAEC when Tekno was jumping around and looking for how to blow, he doesn't owe anybody jack.

If he is rude, no wahala. Mariah Carey is a superstar, but she has been known to be a rude, conceited, condescending person.

And that makes it right?
Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by crisisexpert321(m): 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
Avoid media people like plague.
Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by eyinjuege: 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2018
Abeg, free him.
You're not his mother or father.
His success or failure is not your business either.

1 Like

Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by Ramon92: 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
If everything goes south for this Tekno now, it's the same people supporting him now that'll come online to castigate him with same fingers for being rude..

Shallow and hypocritical people..

1 Like

Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by TolaniLuv: 4:41pm On Jan 07, 2018
Tekno no mind! Just remind them that you are just a human being.
Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by enigmaticlion: 4:59pm On Jan 07, 2018
dahunsy:
Tekno na chinko naaaa so rudeness and bin loud can't be taken away from him
typical oneway traffic Ipob pig compatriots are flooding nairaland to support the proud fool.
Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by holluphemydavid(m): 5:03pm On Jan 07, 2018
OK, techno dnt b rude to infinx
Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by Kjking(m): 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2018
in as much as I no too gbadu planettv, that you are a celebrity gives you no right to disrespect people.. you are first human before being a celebrity.. If what this guy is saying is true, then tecno has lost my respect
Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by sorry1(m): 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
BloggersNG:
Planet TV has called Out Singer Tekno for Been extremely disrespectful to them, According to one of their presenter Ezzy They met His yesterday, and he was very rude, That his attitude shows Wizkid's Manager Sunday was right all along about him, He also said Tekno May not go far if he continues like this.. see below:

News From Ebiwali--http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/wizkids-manager-was-right-tv-station.html
Abegi, make em leave this guy alone joor undecided
Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
why do i feel this fiht o nairaland is etween ipob and afonjas.d way this ipob people dey swear give the guy
i be afonja o,but i still love tecno hits to wizkid's own
Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by enesexy(f): 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
SELFCON ROOM MATE NEEDED

I need a youth corper to share with me a room self-con located at Gwarinpa Abuja at price 300 thousand per annum negotiable so we can split the cost. If you are interested, contact me on this line 07011477754
Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by Jpackz: 7:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
Tekno is rude blah blah.. he done blow nd u dat is not rude u're a radio presenter also I'm sure dat smorboi is also an artist has he released any hit track..

1 Like

Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by Belafonte(m): 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
Guys, stop stressing over other people's hustle. This Ezzy guy is playing the game well. He's going to get page views and popularity by attacking a famous person. He's going to ride on Reno's name to get popular. Relax.
Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by BigIyanga: 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
enigmaticlion:
typical oneway traffic Ipob pig compatriots are flooding nairaland to support the proud fool.
Folks like you who have not done anything in life are beefing folks whose ideas and talent are your dreams.
What does this have to do with tribe? Tekno is on HOV lane cruising with his Bentley while you’re queuing up at Ojuelegba waiting for Keke.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" / Mercy Aigbe In Afro 2006 Vs 2016 / Princess Shyngle Denies Attempting To Commit Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.