Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

3 Sure Ways To Make Money From Blogging (Aside Adsense) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 3 Sure Ways To Make Money From Blogging (Aside Adsense) (628 Views)

How I Started Making 400k Monthly From Blogging Through Adsense / Can I Make $1,000,000 From Blogging? / 4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Sure Ways To Make Money From Blogging (Aside Adsense) by TheProfany(f): 8:29am On Jan 07, 2018
Blogging is again very profitable,but it often take lots of time to start seeing your hard work pay off.It’s usually takes time because you’ll need lots of traffic ( aparticular amount of visitors that visits your blog) tomake money online blogging.

But if you already have enough budget and you’re willing to spend on promotions as regards to your blog, then it won’t take a year and yourhard work will pay off.

It's every bloggers dream to make money online blogging from its blog and its also one of the best moment in every bloggers life to own a blog that produces income on a daily basis.

I want you to understand that earning from a site or blog is all about traffic and you’ll always earn based on the amount of traffic your site receives and your monetizing strategy.

If you often receive 0 amount of traffic,you won’t make money with it and that’s why it’s always advisable to work on your traffic.

Today,we will take a look at the “3 sure ways make money from blogging, aside adsense.

These steps are researched and you’ll totally have a good read.

1. Membership Sites : You canmake money online as a bloggerwith a membership site. You can create a membership site where you share premium articles, tutorials, money-making ideas etc that can’t be found on your blog.

You can always create a sub domain like site.theprofany.com and build your membership site around it.

Many of your readers and visitors will be willing to register knowing too well they’ll learn genuine, valuable and amazing things.

Think of when you charge $19 for a monthin your membership site and you already convinced 1000 students to join.

In a month, those 1000 students will fetch in $19,000 and that’s cool money.

The more students that joins, the moree money and don’t forget to always provide them with the best!

2. E-Book Sales: ebook means electronic book and can be read online, downloaded from any part of the world.

You can start now and monetize your blog with eBook sales, it’s quite profitable as well. In this situation, all you need is to write an eBook that is interesting with eye catchy headline which will probably catch the attention of visitors.

Speaking about your profit, let’s assume you sold your eBook for $10 and in a Month, 450 people purchased it you’ll be left with $4,500 to rock!

3. Blog Coaching : It's no joke that a good number of people are often interested to blog. It will be his/her advantage if the person should meet a coach willing to teach.

You can charge some amount of money practising blog Coaching. To get started, create a page around your blog and state your terms and how to should join your blog coaching, the benefits, and things to be learnt.
Re: 3 Sure Ways To Make Money From Blogging (Aside Adsense) by TheProfany(f): 8:31am On Jan 07, 2018
Re: 3 Sure Ways To Make Money From Blogging (Aside Adsense) by Finstar: 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
I love the e-book aspect kiss
Re: 3 Sure Ways To Make Money From Blogging (Aside Adsense) by dogstyle007(m): 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
Nice info
Re: 3 Sure Ways To Make Money From Blogging (Aside Adsense) by TheProfany(f): 7:53am On Jan 31, 2018
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

3 Reasons You Need Computer Skills to Compete - Afrihub / Help Review A Music Site / How I Made $3,111.74 In 1 Month With My Blog Easily…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.