Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) (67110 Views)

Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) / Lord's Chosen Church Launches Aircraft-Looking Vehicle For Evangelism In Lagos / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by Penalty82(m): 8:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
Paul112:

Not by radical evangelism let people see Jesus in you. This is d highest height of insanity, some churches believe that displaying radical altitude in public makes one go to heaven. They are only creating awareness and not spreading the good news of the gospel

Lol, there's time for everything under the sun. Yes they're creating awareness that will also compel people to come and receive Christ. Don't forget that they also preach everywhere in the world.
Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by Penalty82(m): 8:10pm On Jan 07, 2018
QuietHammer:

You mean Ebuka is a member of this church? It's unfortunate for such a bright lad.

Are you better than those in the Lord's Chosen?.
Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by QuietHammer(m): 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
Penalty82:

Are you better than those in the Lord's Chosen?.
Yes

1 Like

Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by Penalty82(m): 8:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
QuietHammer:

Yes

How?
Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by Beedude(m): 8:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
rose54321:
But OP what is your business na?
One of our biggest problems as Nigerians is our inability to mind OUR OWN BUSINESS
Are U Also A Member ? Dont 4get Anything Done In Public Becomes Everyone's Business
Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by keemi(m): 8:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
Danelo:
They so much believe in that thair vest.....Wen they put it on the go gaga.
That's how one of them putting on the vest was struggling with armed robbers who wanted to snatch his car........they shot him dead.
Another member on hearing the story was asking if the bullet entered grin
grin grin
Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by QuietHammer(m): 8:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
Penalty82:

How?
I'm sane

1 Like

Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by Penalty82(m): 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2018
QuietHammer:

I'm sane

Upload the test result to back up your claim.
Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by Paretomaster(m): 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
Have Come to realize The flatinoes are the easiest, and dumbest people to manipulate, see what Kanu do to their brain. ....

Lazarus Muoka is also doing a great job on this lots, you see them rolling in muddy water, almost worshipping that Apron.. ....

In GA t those people are close to being Mad... .
Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by CaptainDo: 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
GEJisBOKO:
I just tire for this biafra people

MAY YOU CONTINUE TO BE TIRED FOREVER.
MAY CONFUSION NEVER DEPART FROM YOU AS YOU CANNOT DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN RELIGIOUS AND SOCIOPOLITICAL CONCEPT.

1 Like

Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by Mechejy: 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
A Lord's Chosen Church member in action.One word for him!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/see-what-lord-chosen-church-member-was.html?m=1
this is what they were caught doing last year. I dont know why they go crazy all the time
Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by ExplicitContent: 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
Madness for the Lord!
Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2018
I think something is wrong with all these Lord Chosen members. They believe so much in that nonsense apron or vest they put on. That was one of my neighbour died 4 years ago. He was sick instead of him and his family to rush to the hospital, they put on that useless vest that it would heal him. The useless vest didn't heal him.
Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by Shhhh01(f): 8:49pm On Jan 07, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
A Lord's Chosen Church member in action.One word for him!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/see-what-lord-chosen-church-member-was.html?m=1
and this is somebody's father oo. chai
Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by Mechejy: 8:49pm On Jan 07, 2018
ObaKlaz:
Nothing irritates me more than the sight of that their yellow/neon 'spiritual bullet-proof vests'.
you spoke my mind. This is pure idol worshipping . irrespective of the fact that thier apron waw confirmed linked to demon yet they foolishly believe it protects them.one of my niece was sent away by her husband, she began to wear this apron.not quite long she took ill and doubled the frequency of apron. but before you know it she died
Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by jagorinho: 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
Paretomaster:
Have Come to realize The flatinoes are the easiest, and dumbest people to manipulate, see what Kanu do to their brain. ....

Lazarus Muoka is also doing a great job on this lots, you see them rolling in muddy water, almost worshipping that Apron.. ....

In GA t those people are close to being Mad... .
You are on point for the observation, how come a group of people who claim to be smart can be this gullible beats my imagination. have you forgotten the reverend king saga? damn!!

1 Like

Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2018
They have started again
Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by hgnbello(m): 9:01pm On Jan 07, 2018
madness
Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by Paretomaster(m): 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
jagorinho:

You are on point for the observation, how come a group of people who claim to be smart can be this gullible beats my imagination. have you forgotten the reverend king saga? damn!!

How can I forget, after that incident, I still met a guy hanging Rev King's picture around his neck, and daring anyone opposing his believe.. ...

Just preach anything prosperity, and money, you have their remote. ....

1 Like

Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by tealaw(m): 9:06pm On Jan 07, 2018
Jesus spoke abt these kinds of hypocrites.
Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by bedspread: 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
I LOVE MY PEOPLE.... I AM A CHOSEN FOREVER

2 Shares

Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by bedspread: 9:09pm On Jan 07, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:
I think something is wrong with all these Lord Chosen members. They believe so much in that nonsense apron or vest they put on. That was one of my neighbour died 4 years ago. He was sick instead of him and his family to rush to the hospital, they put on that useless vest that it would heal him. The useless vest didn't heal him.
NOTHING IS WRONG WITH US..... OUR GOD HAS BEEN SOOOO GOOD TO US AND FOR US.... WE ARE JUST SOOO HAPPPY TO ADVERTISE HIM ANYWHERE
Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by bedspread: 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2018
hgnbello:
madness
MADNESD FOR THE KING of Kings..... That's our Logo
Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by bedspread: 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:
CHOSEN IS BLESSED AND CANNOT BE CURSED!!! THE EARLIER U JOIN THE BETTER FOR YOUR LIFE

1 Like

Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by bedspread: 9:13pm On Jan 07, 2018
QuietHammer:

Yes
U CANNOT BE BETTER THAN THE LEAST CHOSEN.....
Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by jagorinho: 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
Paretomaster:

How can I forget, after that incident, I still met a guy hanging Rev King's picture around his neck, and daring anyone opposing his believe.. ...

Just preach anything prosperity, and money, you have their remote. ....
lol!! that is what deep brain washing does , it handicaps the brain making it function under a strained environment...the reverend king saga was very funny, how would you be attending a church where you are being flogged?
Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by QuietHammer(m): 9:46pm On Jan 07, 2018
bedspread:
U CANNOT BE BETTER THAN THE LEAST CHOSEN.....
Ok
Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by QuietHammer(m): 9:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
Penalty82:

Upload the test result to back up your claim.
Nigga, I can't keep on going to and fro. Time is precious to me. What are you driving at?

1 Like

Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by bedspread: 9:48pm On Jan 07, 2018
QuietHammer:

Ok
Settled
Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by Penalty82(m): 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2018
QuietHammer:

Nigga, I can't keep on going to and fro. Time is precious to me. What are you driving at?

You're not in any way better than any Lord's Chosen Member.
Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 9:52pm On Jan 07, 2018
rose54321:

Last time I checked there's freedom of movement in Nigeria. So far as they make no physical contact with you, it shouldn't be your freaking business.

There is also freedom of speech, I will talk when I see madness being displayed and as you said, so
far I make no physical contact with you guys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) / SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.