Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

'yes We Can!' Tonto Dikeh Reveals She's Going Back To Olakunle Churchill - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'yes We Can!' Tonto Dikeh Reveals She's Going Back To Olakunle Churchill (4541 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) / An Actress Is In Dubai With Her Friend's Husband - Tonto Dikeh Reveals / Tonto Dikeh Reveals That Her Son Will Not Bear Her Ex-husband's Last Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'yes We Can!' Tonto Dikeh Reveals She's Going Back To Olakunle Churchill by chiomarita: 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
Source: http://www.goldenpearlmediang.com/2018/01/yes-we-can-tonto-dikeh-reveals-shes.html?m=1

Tonto's new years resolution is a forgiving heart, should we expect a comeback? Sure of course, Insiders say the couple are working codedly just like Tiwa and TBlizz. They are coming back stronger!!

Read below;

From @tontolet - A man married a beautiful girl. He loved her very much. One day she developed a skin disease. Slowly she started to lose her beauty. It so happened that one day her husband left for a tour.
While returning he met with an accident and lost his eyesight. However their married life continued as usual. But as days passed she lost her beauty gradually. Blind husband did not know this and there was not any difference in their married life. He continued to love her and she also loved him very much.
One day she died. Her death brought him great sorrow.
He finished all her last rites and wanted to leave that town.
A man from behind called and said, now how will you be able to walk all alone? All these days your wife used to help you.
He replied, I am not blind. I was acting, because if she knew l could see her ugliness it would have pained her more than her disease. So I pretended to be blind. She was a very good wife. I only wanted to keep her happy.
Moral:- *Some times it is good for us to act blind and ignore one another's short comings, in order to be happy*
*No matter how many times the teeth bite the tongue, they still stay together in one mouth. That's the spirit of FORGIVENESS. Even though the eyes don't see each other, they see things together, blink simultaneously and cry together. That's UNITY." May God grant us all the spirit of forgiveness and togetherness*. I HAVE NO NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS #NO NEW YEAR NEW ME BULLSHIT #I ONLY ASK FOR A FORGIVING HEART #I CAN DO THIS #YES LORD WE CAN

Re: 'yes We Can!' Tonto Dikeh Reveals She's Going Back To Olakunle Churchill by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
More headlines this year

The attention seeking must continue this year
Re: 'yes We Can!' Tonto Dikeh Reveals She's Going Back To Olakunle Churchill by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
That is good
Re: 'yes We Can!' Tonto Dikeh Reveals She's Going Back To Olakunle Churchill by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
Beautiful Girl
Re: 'yes We Can!' Tonto Dikeh Reveals She's Going Back To Olakunle Churchill by 48noble(m): 1:14pm On Jan 07, 2018
some broken hearts never mend
Re: 'yes We Can!' Tonto Dikeh Reveals She's Going Back To Olakunle Churchill by Rekyz(m): 1:16pm On Jan 07, 2018
She was only on loan. Time to go back to her club.
Re: 'yes We Can!' Tonto Dikeh Reveals She's Going Back To Olakunle Churchill by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
angry

∆ ∆
Re: 'yes We Can!' Tonto Dikeh Reveals She's Going Back To Olakunle Churchill by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2018
story teller
Re: 'yes We Can!' Tonto Dikeh Reveals She's Going Back To Olakunle Churchill by Harrynight(m): 1:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
forget their initial gragra once dis yeyebrities hav marital problem... no woman happy to b single, single mum at that

2 Likes

Re: 'yes We Can!' Tonto Dikeh Reveals She's Going Back To Olakunle Churchill by Evablizin(f): 1:34pm On Jan 07, 2018
grin

Yeye bloggers,where did she say that she is going back to churchill in your post?

4 Likes

Re: 'yes We Can!' Tonto Dikeh Reveals She's Going Back To Olakunle Churchill by Harrynight(m): 1:37pm On Jan 07, 2018
Rekyz:
She was only on loan. Time to go back to her club.

grin

and now shez tryin to tell churchill to call that she will pick grin

4 Likes

Re: 'yes We Can!' Tonto Dikeh Reveals She's Going Back To Olakunle Churchill by bedspread: 1:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
That's Good News as Long as She is His 1st Wife and He her first Husband
Re: 'yes We Can!' Tonto Dikeh Reveals She's Going Back To Olakunle Churchill by GraGra247(m): 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
It will be the biggest mistake for Churchill to go back to that wicked lady that cursed his mum.

As though the mistake of marrying her wasn't enough.

1 Like

Re: 'yes We Can!' Tonto Dikeh Reveals She's Going Back To Olakunle Churchill by oluwasegun007(m): 2:23pm On Jan 07, 2018
she must go back....because who wan carry her, na me..

1 Like

Re: 'yes We Can!' Tonto Dikeh Reveals She's Going Back To Olakunle Churchill by abdulaz: 3:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
Internet is watching.

1 Like

Re: 'yes We Can!' Tonto Dikeh Reveals She's Going Back To Olakunle Churchill by ades0la(f): 3:09pm On Jan 07, 2018
Modified
Re: 'yes We Can!' Tonto Dikeh Reveals She's Going Back To Olakunle Churchill by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2018
After returning the prize paid on her head?
Re: 'yes We Can!' Tonto Dikeh Reveals She's Going Back To Olakunle Churchill by Nicklaus619(m): 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
Some bloggers are just stupid and dumb, where did she make a categorical statement that defines your tittle post ?? Na so u wan take grow ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: 'yes We Can!' Tonto Dikeh Reveals She's Going Back To Olakunle Churchill by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2018
She realized no other man is ready to accept her madness.

So Na to go back, after all the gra gra.

1 Like

Re: 'yes We Can!' Tonto Dikeh Reveals She's Going Back To Olakunle Churchill by Paulosky1900: 4:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
if i am Churchill i wont accept her back , the kinda insult she gave him no be here oo. angry

3 Likes

Re: 'yes We Can!' Tonto Dikeh Reveals She's Going Back To Olakunle Churchill by sodiqapril(m): 4:13pm On Jan 07, 2018
confused being, after spreading your dirty linen in public. So with all your claims of being an independent woman, you are still going back to your own vomit. I hope you learn your lesson this time.

2 Likes

Re: 'yes We Can!' Tonto Dikeh Reveals She's Going Back To Olakunle Churchill by Greatzeus(m): 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2018
If she wrote that analogy up there herself,not copied from anywhere. Then,she is more intelligent than I thought.
Re: 'yes We Can!' Tonto Dikeh Reveals She's Going Back To Olakunle Churchill by Bedlecturer(m): 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2018
poisonous Lady. Olakunle is not stewpid
Re: 'yes We Can!' Tonto Dikeh Reveals She's Going Back To Olakunle Churchill by Bedlecturer(m): 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2018
poisonous Lady. Olakunle is not stewpid
Re: 'yes We Can!' Tonto Dikeh Reveals She's Going Back To Olakunle Churchill by Bedlecturer(m): 5:40pm On Jan 07, 2018
Greatzeus:
If she wrote that analogy up there herself,not copied from anywhere. Then,she is more intelligent than I thought.

Who dash monkey banana
Re: 'yes We Can!' Tonto Dikeh Reveals She's Going Back To Olakunle Churchill by UbanmeUdie: 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
shocked

Olakunle Churchill would be world's greatest mumu if he allows this Tonto Decay Dike back into his life.

Good for nothing Olosho with artificial body!
Re: 'yes We Can!' Tonto Dikeh Reveals She's Going Back To Olakunle Churchill by Alphasoar(m): 6:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
Sighs, their cup of kunu...
Re: 'yes We Can!' Tonto Dikeh Reveals She's Going Back To Olakunle Churchill by bomasek(m): 7:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
48noble:
some broken hearts never mend
Some memories never end
Re: 'yes We Can!' Tonto Dikeh Reveals She's Going Back To Olakunle Churchill by kingem(m): 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2018
she's lonely undecided
Re: 'yes We Can!' Tonto Dikeh Reveals She's Going Back To Olakunle Churchill by Newboss(m): 9:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
That guy will be a big fool to ever consider such a waste product again! angry
Re: 'yes We Can!' Tonto Dikeh Reveals She's Going Back To Olakunle Churchill by QuietHammer(m): 10:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
See this mor.on. He should be the one forgiving you. I wonder why these bitches feel so entitled

(1) (2) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Conceals The Face Of Her Baby Daddy With Love Emoji / THROWBACK: Zlatan Ibile In Uniform Doing a Freestyle to Kiss Daniel ''WOJU''. / Video Of Bigbrother Naija Star Mike And His Wife Perry On Their Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.