Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:20 AM

Which Prove Do You Have Atiku Abubakar Is Behind The Killings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Prove Do You Have Atiku Abubakar Is Behind The Killings (316 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal / 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock – Tonye Barcanista / 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock By TonyeBarcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Prove Do You Have Atiku Abubakar Is Behind The Killings by Wizklynd23(m): 2:15pm On Jan 07, 2018
I have been hearing rumors online and offline that Atiku is the one sponsoring the fulani herdsmen reasons which has to be political.... I will like to call on all minds to bring a sound proves to why they think his behind the killings... Politics in nigeria is now at the low ebb, ones there are issues like this, some set of people used it as a advantage to progand lies reasons only known them which sometimes is political.... In my opinion I don't think Atiku has a hand in this mess, no one can't actually tell whos behind this but I pray God helps us to bring out any person that has a hand in this... My two cents though . God bless Nigeria
Re: Which Prove Do You Have Atiku Abubakar Is Behind The Killings by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
The "proof" is that he is a potential threat to APC. In fact he is guilty of crimes yet to be committed in year 2045

Dazall.

1 Like

Re: Which Prove Do You Have Atiku Abubakar Is Behind The Killings by Wizklynd23(m): 2:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
Campusity:
The "proof" is that he is a potential threat to APC. In fact he is guilty of crimes yet to be committed in year 2045

Dazall.
We all know his a big threat to led-Mohammadu Buhari administration but on what ground can we tell his behind the killings ?? The fact his a thread to this administratio, this is not a justification his behind the killings, this allegations on him is political which is target at ruinning his presidential ambition 2019...

(1) (Reply)

can Dankwambo defeat Atiku? / N88bn Compensation: FG Yet To Pay Us – Biafra War Victims / As Inec Releases 2019 Election Time Table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.