Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,401 members, 7,819,428 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor (33286 Views)

Gas Explosion Kills Lady 'Operating Her Phone While Cooking With Gas' In Lagos / See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year / The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:14pm On Jan 07, 2018
Thank God for her. She has bn given a second Chance. She is blessed.
Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by dhabrite(m): 7:14pm On Jan 07, 2018
Remarkable!!

One thing is sure, that shit wasn't done in Nigeria.

We lack the infrastructure/facilities to do such.
Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by kingreign(m): 7:16pm On Jan 07, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
take her swimming before taking her to mama
grin grin
Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by Shanana1(m): 7:21pm On Jan 07, 2018
OgahBohz:
something is not ryt ....

Buh I wish her well
i smell a rat..make up artist in action..buh i wish her well too
Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by Hexilon: 7:24pm On Jan 07, 2018
Kunkiddo:
I did not read the post but I don't think that PMB has the right to tell a mad man why a kilometres has no root, but it is natural to see a goat in backyard after no garri was found which was confirmed by Beyonce and the pregnant girl was shocked to see how baseless you are to read this post... which went skraaaaaah...pap pap ka ka ka...
and masked off.

Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
wow. smiley
Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
Banter1:
I am secretly crushing on KimberlyWest to the extend i have lost my sanity.

Awwwww...so sweet, probably the sweetest thing I've heard since January 6th.

Honey, Biko regain your sanity, you will need it, incase you want to see my momma.

Joke aside, this is sweet. Thanks dear. kiss wink wink

1 Like

Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by LOVEGINO(m): 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
Agadsman:
Don't want to be a hater but since the invention of make ups anything can happen...not saying that that is not her real face o, just saying that the transformed pix would be more believelable without makeup.

In all, thank God for her recovery.
confirm makeup
Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by J500(m): 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
God is great. cool
Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by Abagworo(m): 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
Agadsman:
Don't want to be a hater but since the invention of make ups anything can happen...not saying that that is not her real face o, just saying that the transformed pix would be more believelable without makeup.

In all, thank God for her recovery.

Guy you be Fela pikin?
Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by DBlackCeazer(m): 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
princechurchill:
God be praise for ur survival..
But can I see u without makeup
lol, craze man
Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by ifko: 8:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
ultron12345:
she is very silly, instead if her to give all glory, honour, thanks and praise to the medical team that handled her case, she is thanking one god, not even one single word to acknowledge the doctors. If she trust her God so much to heal her, why did she have to go to the hospital, she should have stayed at home.
Imagine what she said, she's alive because of all the prayers she received abi she's alive because of the expertise and competence of the doctors that attended to her.
Ungrateful creature
Nairaland aethist
Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by micflo28(m): 8:24pm On Jan 07, 2018
Certified repaired. Now go have fun with your coochie deary, the men are all queued up and waiting
Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by AYOMITIDE1982(m): 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
With or without make up ,God is awesome..
Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by symbianDON(m): 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
transformation or foundation?? anyway, thank God for her full recovery
Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2018
This is make up jawe
Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by 2shure: 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
scars are very bissle.
see pan cake everywhr.
tell her to swim
u go see as swimming pool ppl for inside go run commot say lagbaja
notin 4u.
make up all d way.
see d scars on her face even aft make up
looks whitish brownish
abegi
Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by cooljoe(m): 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
This life is just a pot of beans. Fine girl faredah. Met ds girl d 1st day I met my ex, they were walking together, the girl fine garn, wit broad hips. Even then, she was into ol ds baking biz wit her joint - reedaz place. Just finished final exams nd. C how devil wan cut short her joy. Thank God 4 seeing her tru
Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by sirxbit(m): 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
Fulani herdmen kill people everyday
Accident kill people everyday
Hunger kill people
One person go survive go treat himself for hospital everybody go dey do"God is really great" a wonderful God bla bla bla.
What happen to others that died?
Is she more holy than them?
Rubbish
Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by Agadsman(m): 10:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
Abagworo:

Guy you be Fela pikin?

Nope, why do u ask?
Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by sirusX(m): 10:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
ultron12345:
she is very silly, instead if her to give all glory, honour, thanks and praise to the medical team that handled her case, she is thanking one god, not even one single word to acknowledge the doctors. If she trust her God so much to heal her, why did she have to go to the hospital, she should have stayed at home.
Imagine what she said, she's alive because of all the prayers she received abi she's alive because of the expertise and competence of the doctors that attended to her.
Ungrateful creature

Prov 2:6
Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by finsulyman: 10:24pm On Jan 07, 2018
Happy for u Fareedah
Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by ibejichizzy: 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2018
rapcy:
This lady has an amazing skin I must say, within three months the burn scars are gone. She was caught up in a cooking gas explosion in October 2017 after her final year exams.

Below is her story and picture of her in hospital bed in October and then in December 2017. Read her story below:

Source:
http://www.dizboy.com/2018/01/see-amazing-transformation-of-unibuja.html?m=1

Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by mechanics(m): 11:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
cyndy1000:
Wao God is indeed Awesome.. Thank God for your life. He is worthy of our praise forever.
Yes o.
Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by dayo840(m): 11:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
princechurchill:
God be praise for ur survival..
But can I see u without makeup
LMAO pls where did u get this man(the meme) from? ��
Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by WONDERS001(m): 12:47am On Jan 08, 2018
U never know how it feels like to be involved in fire accident .

I've been there before and so I am happy and grateful to God on her behalf.
Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by Banter1(m): 1:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
KimberlyWest:

Awwwww...so sweet, probably the sweetest thing I've heard since January 6th.

Honey, Biko regain your sanity, you will need it, incase you want to see my momma.

Joke aside, this is sweet. Thanks dear. kiss wink wink
i would jump at any chance of seeing your momma. We need to get......
Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by sosodevf(m): 5:13pm On Jan 08, 2018
luminouz:

Nah...in ur case its for Gorilla

You can play Godzilla grin
Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by luminouz(m): 5:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
sosodevf:

You can play Godzilla grin
I'm already Gargantuan bro!
U can play d Gagool tongue
Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by Nobody: 1:22am On Jun 02, 2019
I want to learn this kind of style! Teach me. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Births A Baby In A Classroom In Agatu, Benue State (photo) / Coronavirus: Lagos, Ogun Identify 100 People Who Had Contact With Patient / Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.