Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,584 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

If Buhari Wins Again,what Will You Do? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari Wins Again,what Will You Do? (1636 Views)

2019: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Wins Second Term - Nwabueze / Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam / BREAKING: An Igbo Man Wins Again As The President Of Gabon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Buhari Wins Again,what Will You Do? by Jochabed(f): 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
Your honest answer.
Re: If Buhari Wins Again,what Will You Do? by Aonkuuse(m): 6:34pm On Jan 07, 2018
they will do nothing, rather than continue wailing

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Buhari Wins Again,what Will You Do? by Ebios(m): 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2018
Aonkuuse:
"....then the monkey and the baboon will be soaked in blood".......Buhari
lt will happen

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Wins Again,what Will You Do? by yarimo(m): 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
I will organise thanksgiving and a celebration party to honour the man of the people.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Buhari Wins Again,what Will You Do? by deantimes(m): 6:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
I will trek from Nigeria to Mali

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Wins Again,what Will You Do? by Jochabed(f): 6:56pm On Jan 07, 2018
deantimes:
haha
Re: If Buhari Wins Again,what Will You Do? by duduade: 7:10pm On Jan 07, 2018
deantimes:

Don't worry we will have your Statue waiting for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Wins Again,what Will You Do? by DLondonboiy: 7:13pm On Jan 07, 2018
There is no point talking about the impossible..

Buhari would lose in kaduna. I assure you.

Even with the rigging that Buhari would attempt, he can't get upto 2million vote, I assure you...

6 Likes

Re: If Buhari Wins Again,what Will You Do? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:15pm On Jan 07, 2018
[s]
DLondonboiy:

Even with the rigging that Buhari would attempt, he can't get upto 2million vote, I assure you...
[/s]

Deluded ipob yoot! grin grin

The same Kaduna?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Buhari Wins Again,what Will You Do? by DLondonboiy: 7:24pm On Jan 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

The same Kaduna?

Are you a stranger in 9ja? Gone are those days when you give people 5h and they come out andchant SaiBaba, Lol

Nigerians are wiser now...

Give them 10k, they would still vote against Buhari...

6 Likes

Re: If Buhari Wins Again,what Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
I will atikulate gringrin and i will crowned olupotopoto of rising potopoto land gringrin

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Wins Again,what Will You Do? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
DLondonboiy:

Are you a stranger in 9ja? Gone are those days when you give people 5h and they come out andchant SaiBaba, Lol

Nigerians are wiser now...

Give them 10k, they would still vote against Buhari...

Yes like it happened in Edo, Kogi, Ondo and Anambra?

Look, Buhari doesn't not need to bribe anybody before racking up his 20Million Votes....Many governors in APC and PDP are dependent on Buhari for their survival...

I will not teach politics here grin grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Buhari Wins Again,what Will You Do? by Nutase: 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2018
Dunno
Re: If Buhari Wins Again,what Will You Do? by Omeokachie: 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2018
I will SMH because herdsmen will overun and completely wipe out the middle belt.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Wins Again,what Will You Do? by obonujoker(m): 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
Your business... I will be Canada and be free from this banana republic...
Re: If Buhari Wins Again,what Will You Do? by frankyychiji(f): 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
Aonkuuse:
What will be the fate of your people in Benue if Buhari wins again?

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Wins Again,what Will You Do? by Sirjamo: 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2018
It should be "When" Buhari wins, not "IF" cos he is certainly going to win with a landslide

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Wins Again,what Will You Do? by maslong(m): 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
deantimes:
me I will abandon the useless country and trek to Libya.
Re: If Buhari Wins Again,what Will You Do? by xana101: 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
God please don't let it happen. If it happens then suffering continue till 2023

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Wins Again,what Will You Do? by adeolakemi: 8:54pm On Jan 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Look, Buhari doesn't not need to bribe anybody before racking up his 20Million Votes....Many governors in APC and PDP are dependent on Buhari for their survival...

the voice of 30,000 naira speaking

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Wins Again,what Will You Do? by SLAPMUMU: 9:06pm On Jan 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]
The same Kaduna?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Wins Again,what Will You Do? by Beress(m): 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Muumuu

3 Likes

Re: If Buhari Wins Again,what Will You Do? by dheilaw1(m): 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
DLondonboiy:

buhari loosing in Kaduna?
your brain must have been fixed to armpit
Re: If Buhari Wins Again,what Will You Do? by naijaboy756: 9:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

wen will u hv sense?

4 Likes

Re: If Buhari Wins Again,what Will You Do? by Ojiofor: 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2018
Nothing!I will be reading about all bad news that is associated with Buharis bad leadership skill from my far away base while those who voted for him and those who didn't will enjoy the hardship of recession together.

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Wins Again,what Will You Do? by duality(m): 10:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
Jochabed:
Your honest answer.
Tell me why you want buhari to win.
Re: If Buhari Wins Again,what Will You Do? by Jochabed(f): 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2018
duality:

Tell me why you want buhari to win.
we all don't want buhari to win,but if he does,what will be our reactions. That was the question.
Re: If Buhari Wins Again,what Will You Do? by stonemasonn: 10:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
APART FROM THE FULANI KILLINGS, I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH BUHARI.
Re: If Buhari Wins Again,what Will You Do? by rhemmiedream(m): 11:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
PMB is going to win with a land slide
Re: If Buhari Wins Again,what Will You Do? by Alariiwo: 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
rhemmiedream:
PMB is going to win with a land slide

@OP go with this poster.. you have your answer.

North is on lockdown for PMB, South West will stick with APC and Osinbajo.
Only SS & SE will vote PDP.

#Easy win for PMB.
Re: If Buhari Wins Again,what Will You Do? by SalamRushdie: 12:46am On Jan 08, 2018
He is nevet going to win again so dont bother yourself thinking otherwise

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Asiwaju Tinubu Cannot Do Magic Because … -timi Frank / Yemi Osinbajo Confirms Daughter's To Wed Hajia Shagaya’s Son, Oluwaseun Bakare / I Refuse To Pray For Leah. Why Are Southerners So Gullible And Weak? Kai!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.