Stats: 3,153,770 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

The Atiku/ Dankwambo Dilemma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Atiku/ Dankwambo Dilemma (1044 Views)

The Atiku Tweet That Got Many Nigerians Talking / The Atiku Plan: 2019 Plan To Get Nigeria Working Again / 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Dankwambo At War In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

The Atiku/ Dankwambo Dilemma by Ratello: 2:38am On Jan 08, 2018
The Atiku/ Dankwambo Dilemma

Both candidates are great Sons of Nigeria and excellent candidates eminently qualified to fly the party flag.

While we agree that all members of the platform have the right to associate with any aspirant of their choice , it is instructive to note that the interest of the party and its chances in the 2019 should be of paramount interest to us all.

Major issues

1. Who among the two has the needed popularity to match the cult followership of the incompetent king of Daura

2. Who among the two has the network across geopolitical zones to match the APC structures that control 2/ 3 of the country and a Tinubu that is back on board to protect his 2023 interest.

3. Who among the two has the needed financial strength to match the APC and their lagos and Federal might

4. if The PDP Govs have their way the 2 time what does it portends for party unity going into the most important election

As Image makers of the party, If we refuse to go for the most popular candidate we will not only be deceiving ourselves we will be deceiving the party leadership, its leaders and its teaming supporters in addition to sentencing citizens of this great nation to another 4 years of unbearable hardship .

If we don't beat APC in 2019 then let's forget it, because APC is at its weakest point and with Dangote Refinery up for completion in 2019 a project we midwived there will be no hope for us coming up against Younger and more effective candidates in 2023 God willing. So let's tell ourselves the truth , brace up with reality and support the strongest Candidate to emerge.

My submission is simple any Candidate that is not Atiku is a waste of time 2019, I am not God but these 3 wilderness years should have taught us enough common sense to extricate us from suicidal hypocrisy and self destruct tendencies.

May God help us to see beyond micro interest.

COPIED
Re: The Atiku/ Dankwambo Dilemma by verydark: 2:52am On Jan 08, 2018
both of them are useless.

we that voted buhari,already made up our minds.some may not anymore.

but fact remains,buhari is the only person we trust.we dont trust others.

atiku cant even go to america.na that type person you wan make president.?

the other i dont know.

Re: The Atiku/ Dankwambo Dilemma by verydark: 2:53am On Jan 08, 2018
and when you people support fee dee fee again,then una will loose.

the problem is fee dee fee.not realy candidates.

many of us hate fee dee fee with a passion.

Re: The Atiku/ Dankwambo Dilemma by modik(m): 3:02am On Jan 08, 2018
Following

Never again.

Voting APC out is a task that must be done in a free and fair election.

I doubt if Nigeria will experience another free and fair election post GEJ.

Re: The Atiku/ Dankwambo Dilemma by verydark: 3:27am On Jan 08, 2018
modik:
Following

Never again.

Voting APC out is a task that must be done in a free and fair election.

I doubt if Nigeria will experience another free and fair election post GEJ.

replacing apc with what.?

i dont think una will be capable to convince many to vote fee dee fee again.

better start making another party popular now than trying to say rubbish day and night about apc.

online propaganda will not work.especialy from people that wished nigerians bad things.

una dey forget how rude una was while ipob was still around.

Re: The Atiku/ Dankwambo Dilemma by Ratello: 9:03am On Jan 08, 2018
It is too certain that Buhari or any candidate APC will field shall encounter strict resistance from Nigerians going by the general outcry against the style of leadership exhibited by Buhari, open letters from notable organizations and individuals. The only option left for APC to win in 2019 is rigging and they will be firmly resisted. PDP may not be the best choice for now but Nigerians have no choice other than to vote out APC compulsorily in 2019! Atiku stands a better chance and a bigger choice to Dankwambo.
Re: The Atiku/ Dankwambo Dilemma by ManMountain(m): 9:15am On Jan 08, 2018
This is a thread by Ibo for Ibos and to Ibos, they want to determine who among two masters up North they should slave for in 2019

Re: The Atiku/ Dankwambo Dilemma by Ratello: 1:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
ManMountain:
This is a thread by Ibo for Ibos and to Ibos, they want to determine who among two masters up North they should slave for in 2019

I am sure you are a slave to an Igboman in real life. cheesy grin because the way you quickly throw in Igbo into an innocent discussion these days is alarming.

Re: The Atiku/ Dankwambo Dilemma by yanshDoctor: 1:27pm On Jan 08, 2018
ATIKU or nothing. PDP should forget it if not atiku.
for now atiku is the only sellable candidates from. north to south.
Tambuwa is even better than dangwobu or whatever its called.

Re: The Atiku/ Dankwambo Dilemma by Okanokan(m): 1:38pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ratello:

Both candidates are great Sons of Nigeria and excellent candidates eminently qualified to fly the party flag.

While we agree that all members of the platform have the right to associate with any aspirant of their choice , it is instructive to note that the interest of the party and its chances in the 2019 should be of paramount interest to us all.

Major issues

1. Who among the two has the needed popularity to match the cult followership of the incompetent king of Daura

2. Who among the two has the network across geopolitical zones to match the APC structures that control 2/ 3 of the country and a Tinubu that is back on board to protect his 2023 interest.

3. Who among the two has the needed financial strength to match the APC and their lagos and Federal might

4. if The PDP Govs have their way the 2 time what does it portends for party unity going into the most important election

As Image makers of the party, If we refuse to go for the most popular candidate we will not only be deceiving ourselves we will be deceiving the party leadership, its leaders and its teaming supporters in addition to sentencing citizens of this great nation to another 4 years of unbearable hardship .

If we don't beat APC in 2019 then let's forget it, because APC is at its weakest point and with Dangote Refinery up for completion in 2019 a project we midwived there will be no hope for us coming up against Younger and more effective candidates in 2023 God willing. So let's tell ourselves the truth , brace up with reality and support the strongest Candidate to emerge.

My submission is simple any Candidate that is not Atiku is a waste of time 2019, I am not God but these 3 wilderness years should have taught us enough common sense to extricate us from suicidal hypocrisy and self destruct tendencies.

COPIED

Neither Atiku or Dakwambo will be Pdp candidate. There are better and well tested persons of Northern extraction that can rescue the drifting ship of State. Enough of Atikumania.
Re: The Atiku/ Dankwambo Dilemma by Ratello: 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
Okanokan:

Neither Atiku or Dakwambo will be Pdp candidate. There are better and well tested persons of Northern extraction that can rescue the drifting ship of State. Enough of Atikumania.
Mention one of them.
Re: The Atiku/ Dankwambo Dilemma by Spiritualism: 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ratello:

Major issues

COPIED

Re: The Atiku/Dankwambo Dilemma

By Chief Edwin Emeka Aboh

I read the article with the above title with keen interest devoid of any mixed feeling.

No doubt, the article is a direct response to my earlier piece titled: ''Hassan Dankwambo: A Sure Bet for Another PDP Presidency'' which was widely published in virtually all the media organisations in the country.

For me not to expect reaction to that piece especially from the camp of the man believed to own about 70 percent of Nigeria's media space is akin to living in fools paradise.

But, I don't mind about their reaction because, already, I have the firm conviction that Dr. Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo is Nigeria's next president come 2019. So, whatever is the outcome or the negative reaction from the media machinery of the man means nothing to me because there is a call that is above all calls and that is the call of conviction.

In addressing the issues raised by the said writer which he premised his arguments in favour of Atiku on national popularity, contacts across geo-political zones, huge financial strength and party unity. The writer also employed scare tactics in his argument against Dr. Dankwambo.

Before I proceed, I want to state that destiny is a long journey that materializes with time. So, looking at where Dr. Dankwambo is coming from politically, one will come to realise that God is truly behind the project of making him next president of Nigeria come 2019.

From my understanding of the Holy Bible, God will not send anybody to His people without first of all preparing and equipping the person for the task ahead.

Before sending Our Lord Jesus Christ to the world, God first prepared him for his divine agenda for the whole of mankind.

Also, before sending Prophet Muhammed (Peace be upon his name) to the world, God first prepared him before his entrance in to the world.

Therefore, God took time to prepare Dr. Hassan Dankwambo on financial matters before sending him to go and rescue Gombe State from the acute financial and developmental challenges that had bedeviled it before 2011.

Now that Nigeria is in deep financial mess, God has again anointed Dr. Hassan Dankwambo with greater financial anointing, skills and solution to the people of Nigeria so that he will put smile on the faces of the people once again because God have heard the cry of His people as promised in the book of 2Chronicles 7:14 where the Almighty said ''If my people who are called by name will humble themselves, pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and heal their land."

Nevertheless, I agree with the writer that Atiku is popular with image problem. He has the financial muscle, he has the national contacts and network but these things are immaterial because he had them when GoodLuck Jonathan defeated him in the 2011 PDP Presidential primary.

Probably, one thing the writer and other Atiku supporters have failed to understand is the fact that power comes from God and that unless the Lord builds the house, those who try to build it will labour in vain.

Hillary Clinton had all the connections, all the popularity, all the network, visited 112 countries and enjoyed the unalloyed backing of her family dynasty, but a little known Senator Barrack Obama of the African-American heritage from the state of Illinois still defeated her during the 2007/2008 Democratic primary in the United States.

Hence, the argument raised against Dr. Dankwambo by the writer in the said article is immaterial because the altimate power lies with God.

Therefore, Atiku is the Biblical Goliath while Dr. Dankwambo is the Biblical David for the forthcoming PDP Presidential primary.

Chief Edwin Emeka Aboh, a Columnist responds from Anambra State.

Reach him via edwinemeka54@gmail.com

link

https://www.nairaland.com/4276995/re-atiku-dankwambo-dilemma

Re: The Atiku/ Dankwambo Dilemma by ManMountain(m): 2:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ratello:

I am sure you are a slave to an Igboman in real life. cheesy grin because the way you quickly throw in Igbo into an innocent discussion these days is alarming.

I don't even have any biz dealing with an ibo person except my banking officers. Rather they come look for me to release their shipping documents so they can take delivery of their consignments
The other one is a tenant in my mum house that other tenants reported to me that he neither pay for security nor the water bill, I've told him not to pay to the agent this year for the renewal of his annual rent as i intend to eject him, let the yeye old man and his family go look for another house

Meanwhile keep atikulating grin

Re: The Atiku/ Dankwambo Dilemma by Ratello: 4:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
ManMountain:

I don't even have any biz dealing with an ibo person except my banking officers. Rather they come look for me to release their shipping documents so they can take delivery of their consignments
The other one is a tenant in my mum house that other tenants reported to me that he neither pay for security nor the water bill, I've told him not to pay to the agent this year for the renewal of his annual rent as i intend to eject him, let the yeye old man and his family go look for another house

Meanwhile keep atikulating grin
First thing first I am not Igbo but I am me. Thanks for the Atikulating acknowledgment anyway I am not interested in your other unnecessary story cheesy grin

EXCLUSIVE: Rumbles In Buhari’s Media Center (BMC) Over Unpaid Salaries / Buhari’s Niece, Nephew Die Sameday / Jonathan Is Still The Worst President Nigeria Ever Had

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51