Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

How To Improve Your Blog Revenue - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Improve Your Blog Revenue (3770 Views)

How To Improve Your Blog Search Engine Rankings / 5 SEO Tools To Improve Your Website Rankings In 2018 / How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Improve Your Blog Revenue by Watsoneology: 4:53am On Jan 08, 2018
You see, A few common mistakes bloggers make when trying to improve their blog’s revenue., Areas follow

Those who blog partly because they want to earn some extra money often ask the questions:”Why is my revenue so low? How Can I Improve My Blog Revenue”

There are people who think that earning revenue from blogging is as easy as ABCD, maybe to them; one has to get a domain ( blog website name ) Install Blogger or WordPress or any other CMS Script best known to them,

And go to the internet and start posting articles on a daily basis, while they watch the money flow in... lol

My dear if this is your plan, the days of free earning from the blog system is dead, nowadays you have to do the extra in other to improve your blog revenue, and

While doing the extra, it requires patience in other to grow your blog platform, grow your audience

Know too well that! A blog can generate a good amount of money on consistent basis if you plan your blogging career correctly

SO TO IMPROVE YOUR BLOG REVENUE FAST YOU NEED TO DO THE FOLLOWING, STARTING WITH

1: Integrating Email Marketing On Your Blog Platform
Once It comes to blogging, email marketing remain the ideal; often a time internet marketing refers to email marketing as the king of IM ( Internet Market )

So its too vital for you as a blogger to have email marketing integrated into your blog platform, to get this done, you will need some email capture opt-in plugins installed into your blog for collection of emails address, as well sending post email update notification each time you make a new post on your blog

Once This Is Done, you will also need to display the opt-in email form in the sidebar area of your blog and also inside all blog articles body contents on your blog

2: Concentrate On A Specific Niche Marketing
The main problem I have noticed is that a lot of bloggers tend to concentrate on wider markets. If you are running a personal health kind of blog, the chances are that there are thousands of similar blogs around

Go For Niche Blogging, on like health niche; there are other sub-health niche categories you can zero your blogging activities on and gain authority on that niche within a short period.

3: Always Do A Review Of Niche Products
Once you have to make up your mind to blog on a specific niche, learn to master the niche, learn to have first-hand master knowledge about the niche and start writing featured Contents for products and services related to that niche

What do I mean by featured contents, Featured Contents are paid articles, in other words, articles you are paid to write and publish on your blog

Such Articles Can Be A Promotional Contents Or A Review of a Products Related To your niche, which comes in the form of text articles, pictures or best video review on a specific product

4: Concentrate On Smaller Markets
The more competition you have, the harder it will be for you to make some cash. Instead, try concentrating on smaller markets. Not only it will be easier for you to develop the traffic, but the CPC (Cost per click) should also be higher due to advertisers demand exceeding publishers supply.

5: Have A Unique Selling Point
You need to have a unique selling point. You need to give your readers something that nobody else does. This should help you get returning visitors.

6: Integrate and Monitor Your Ads
Outsource for banner advertisement, in respective of the Google Adsense running on your platform; this can be local ads, You should display your ads banner on your blog web pages in a way it doesn't look like spam. And also be able to measure your ad block’s performance

On integrating ads, One of the most important things is to experiment. Try different ads formats, text colors, banner, and positioning. Run your setup for a few weeks, note the performance and try something different. if is not giving you what you want

Even if you think you have found the optimum ad setup keep on trying to improve it. In most cases, you can always tweak something to make your ad performance better.

If you need help finding traffic to your blog and increasing your blog revenue, Join NairaLearn For Free Now, Click here https://nairalearn.com/become-a-student/

And Receive 3 Free Premium Courses on how to grow your blog, website, +3 Internet Marketing Ebooks and 3 Software For Traffic Generation, All For 100% Free, The Freebies You will get worth over 80k

Source [url]https://nairalearn.com/improve-blog-revenue-fast/
[/url]

2 Likes

Re: How To Improve Your Blog Revenue by Mcsenior(m): 6:08am On Jan 08, 2018
Good to know this

For free natural home made remedies for all infections & deadly diseases, kindly visit NATURAL REMEDY LAB today.
Re: How To Improve Your Blog Revenue by Watsoneology: 6:28am On Jan 08, 2018

Re: How To Improve Your Blog Revenue by MrHistorian: 7:18am On Jan 08, 2018

Re: How To Improve Your Blog Revenue by jeeqaa7(m): 7:20am On Jan 08, 2018
I
Re: How To Improve Your Blog Revenue by Tin07(m): 7:24am On Jan 08, 2018
Tor
Re: How To Improve Your Blog Revenue by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 08, 2018
So many mediocres in this blogging tin just doing copy and paste any how
Re: How To Improve Your Blog Revenue by akeentech(m): 7:35am On Jan 08, 2018
Tin07:
Tor
Abi nah
Re: How To Improve Your Blog Revenue by Vendoor(f): 7:41am On Jan 08, 2018
wow... most of your revenue came from BLOGHER--- is it an Ad network?

Thanks
Re: How To Improve Your Blog Revenue by OBALORLA(m): 7:42am On Jan 08, 2018
Awesome points raised here.
I focused on travel and that's all i do on www.nomadicnegro.com where I write detailed reports on places I've been accompanied with cool pictures.
Re: How To Improve Your Blog Revenue by pauljumbo: 7:46am On Jan 08, 2018
Nice article but the best way to monetize its to focus on sharing valuable contents and make sure you promote it every day.

Never put adsense on your blog at the beginning its a big distraction for your readers and also adsense makes you focus on getting money instead of giving value.

Once your content is valuable money comes natural

Finally nothing good comes quick have patience you will succeed
Re: How To Improve Your Blog Revenue by OKorowanta: 7:46am On Jan 08, 2018
Nice info
Re: How To Improve Your Blog Revenue by cystem(m): 7:48am On Jan 08, 2018
Dope article
Re: How To Improve Your Blog Revenue by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 08, 2018
pauljumbo:
Nice article but the best way to monetize its to focus on sharing valuable contents and make sure you promote it every day.

Never put adsense on your blog at the beginning its a big distraction for your readers and also adsense makes you focus on getting money instead of giving value.

do you stay in naija now?
Re: How To Improve Your Blog Revenue by KingMicky3286: 7:55am On Jan 08, 2018
I dont know if this blog will make someone to blow like Dangote www.jesuscaller..com check it and let me know what i can do about it.
Re: How To Improve Your Blog Revenue by pre5: 8:06am On Jan 08, 2018
Re: How To Improve Your Blog Revenue by festwiz(m): 8:07am On Jan 08, 2018
Too many mediocre blogs/websites are killing the blogosphere. cry
Re: How To Improve Your Blog Revenue by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 08, 2018
Watsoneology:
You see, A few common mistakes bloggers make when trying to improve their blog’s revenue., Areas follow

Those who blog partly because they want to earn some extra money often ask the questions:”Why is my revenue so low? How Can I Improve My Blog Revenue”

There are people who think that earning revenue from blogging is as easy as ABCD, maybe to them; one has to get a domain ( blog website name ) Install Blogger or WordPress or any other CMS Script best known to them,

And go to the internet and start posting articles on a daily basis, while they watch the money flow in... lol

My dear if this is your plan, the days of free earning from the blog system is dead, nowadays you have to do the extra in other to improve your blog revenue, and

While doing the extra, it requires patience in other to grow your blog platform, grow your audience...
Awesome tips bro. I love the originality. Do you accept guest posts?
Re: How To Improve Your Blog Revenue by chiogoezubem(f): 8:31am On Jan 08, 2018
Watsoneology:

While doing the extra, it requires patience in other to grow your blog platform, grow your audience

Know too well that! A blog can generate a good amount of money on consistent basis if you plan your blogging career correctly

SO TO IMPROVE YOUR BLOG REVENUE FAST YOU NEED TO DO THE FOLLOWING, STARTING WITH

1: Integrating Email Marketing On Your Blog Platform
Once It comes to blogging, email marketing remain the ideal; often a time internet marketing refers to email marketing as the king of IM ( Internet Market )

So its too vital for you as a blogger to have email marketing integrated into your blog platform, to get this done, you will need some email capture opt-in plugins installed into your blog for collection of emails address, as well sending post email update notification each time you make a new post on your blog

Once This Is Done, you will also need to display the opt-in email form in the sidebar area of your blog and also inside all blog articles body contents on your blog

2: Concentrate On A Specific Niche Marketing
The main problem I have noticed is that a lot of bloggers tend to concentrate on wider markets. If you are running a personal health kind of blog, the chances are that there are thousands of similar blogs around

Go For Niche Blogging, on like health niche; there are other sub-health niche categories you can zero your blogging activities on and gain authority on that niche within a short period.

3: Always Do A Review Of Niche Products
Once you have to make up your mind to blog on a specific niche, learn to master the niche, learn to have first-hand master knowledge about the niche and start writing featured Contents for products and services related to that niche

What do I mean by featured contents, Featured Contents are paid articles, in other words, articles you are paid to write and publish on your blog

Such Articles Can Be A Promotional Contents Or A Review of a Products Related To your niche, which comes in the form of text articles, pictures or best video review on a specific product

4: Concentrate On Smaller Markets
The more competition you have, the harder it will be for you to make some cash. Instead, try concentrating on smaller markets. Not only it will be easier for you to develop the traffic, but the CPC (Cost per click) should also be higher due to advertisers demand exceeding publishers supply.

5: Have A Unique Selling Point
You need to have a unique selling point. You need to give your readers something that nobody else does. This should help you get returning visitors.

6: Integrate and Monitor Your Ads
Outsource for banner advertisement, in respective of the Google Adsense running on your platform; this can be local ads, You should display your ads banner on your blog web pages in a way it doesn't look like spam. And also be able to measure your ad block’s performance

On integrating ads, One of the most important things is to experiment. Try different ads formats, text colors, banner, and positioning. Run your setup for a few weeks, note the performance and try something different. if is not giving you what you want

Even if you think you have found the optimum ad setup keep on trying to improve it. In most cases, you can always tweak something to make your ad performance better.

If you need help finding traffic to your blog and increasing your blog revenue, Join NairaLearn For Free Now, Click here https://nairalearn.com/become-a-student/

And Receive 3 Free Premium Courses on how to grow your blog, website, +3 Internet Marketing Ebooks and 3 Software For Traffic Generation, All For 100% Free, The Freebies You will get worth over 80k

Source [url]https://nairalearn.com/improve-blog-revenue-fast/
[/url]

Very helpful.
Re: How To Improve Your Blog Revenue by chiogoezubem(f): 8:33am On Jan 08, 2018
Following...
Re: How To Improve Your Blog Revenue by unitysheart(m): 8:39am On Jan 08, 2018
You try. Nice write up
Re: How To Improve Your Blog Revenue by Watsoneology: 8:55am On Jan 08, 2018
You are on point
pauljumbo:

Re: How To Improve Your Blog Revenue by Watsoneology: 8:56am On Jan 08, 2018
Yes Bro
Provided That Your Articles are unique .... Thanks
Luiz1:
Awesome tips bro. I love the originality. Do you accept guest posts?
Re: How To Improve Your Blog Revenue by kabarka(m): 9:08am On Jan 08, 2018
This is one of the best write up.
Re: How To Improve Your Blog Revenue by Watsoneology: 9:16am On Jan 08, 2018
Thanks Dear
If You Have a Blog, Pls Put Them Into Practice
kabarka:
This is one of the best write up.
Enjoy
Re: How To Improve Your Blog Revenue by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 08, 2018
Watsoneology:
Yes Bro
Provided That Your Articles are unique .... Thanks
Tnx. How can I send it across?
Re: How To Improve Your Blog Revenue by Watsoneology: 9:34am On Jan 08, 2018
Go To https://nairalearn.com/become-a-student/ Sign Up As Student, An Send Your Username To The Number On My Signature and we will upgrade Your Account To Author and Publisher Level... Thanks
Luiz1:
Tnx. How can I send it across?
Re: How To Improve Your Blog Revenue by kabarka(m): 9:38am On Jan 08, 2018
Watsoneology:
Thanks Dear
If You Have a Blog, Pls Put Them Into Practice Enjoy

Yes I do have and will set it up in a matter of days.I find it easy to relate with your write up.
And I will sign up as a student.
Re: How To Improve Your Blog Revenue by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 08, 2018
okay. smiley
Re: How To Improve Your Blog Revenue by HowDareU: 9:48am On Jan 08, 2018
Blogging is serious business. However, a lot of bloggers are not focused. They are lazy; cannot write original contents. They would rather copy and paste. I write on security matters: www.thethirdeyecom.
Re: How To Improve Your Blog Revenue by Nlearn: 9:59am On Jan 08, 2018
Great Info Just Shared
Thanks Watson...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hi, I Am Emmanuel; The Owner Of Tradelify, Ask Me Anything / What Is The Advert Rates On Websites In Nigeria / Increase Your Website Traffic To 1 Million Visitors In One Month for Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.