Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Nairalanders advice helped a physically challenged Entrepreneur. Now I’m married - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nairalanders advice helped a physically challenged Entrepreneur. Now I’m married (21848 Views)

Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) / Photos Of A Physically Challenged Vulcanizer In Kogi State / Physically Challenged Man Controls Traffic In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders advice helped a physically challenged Entrepreneur. Now I’m married by ruggedtimi(m): 11:53am On Jan 08, 2018
most inspirational thread i have read on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders advice helped a physically challenged Entrepreneur. Now I’m married by holyboii: 11:53am On Jan 08, 2018
I hope what you really said about your woman is true

Because I repeat all Nigerian women think with their Poosie

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders advice helped a physically challenged Entrepreneur. Now I’m married by Divay22(f): 11:54am On Jan 08, 2018
TechGod:
And some guys will still be carrying suit and bear bear up and down ... Congrats bro
Forming beard gang grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders advice helped a physically challenged Entrepreneur. Now I’m married by dontbothermuch: 11:54am On Jan 08, 2018
Wow
Re: Nairalanders advice helped a physically challenged Entrepreneur. Now I’m married by jbhitler(m): 11:54am On Jan 08, 2018
taylor88:
Congratulations my guy may God bless u more

Me wey dey waka self never buy bicycle

The only usefulness of this my two left legs has been running away from SARS at Isolo

Sometimes when i see disabled wealthy Men one of my mind will be telling me guy find something cripple yourself now

If u can die and get federal appointment in Nigeria why am i still alive
when will you be serious? play play too much for your body.abeg,u don make my stomach dey pain me wit laughter.
Re: Nairalanders advice helped a physically challenged Entrepreneur. Now I’m married by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 08, 2018
DAVE41:
Propaganda everywhere
propaganda your head
Are you sure you are human being
Because am not sure you were created to be a human being
Re: Nairalanders advice helped a physically challenged Entrepreneur. Now I’m married by Felixalex(m): 11:56am On Jan 08, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Nairalanders advice helped a physically challenged Entrepreneur. Now I’m married by Ichiebullion(m): 11:57am On Jan 08, 2018
amani63:
you import the handbags into Nigeria or which country?
And how do I go about this bitcoin
I import into nigeria... Whatsapp me if u interested... Contact on my signature

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders advice helped a physically challenged Entrepreneur. Now I’m married by idris4eva(m): 11:57am On Jan 08, 2018
This one am the only one remaining at home on Monday morning

Please I dey find work o

Any legit work
Re: Nairalanders advice helped a physically challenged Entrepreneur. Now I’m married by Amoto94(m): 11:57am On Jan 08, 2018
Nice one
Re: Nairalanders advice helped a physically challenged Entrepreneur. Now I’m married by Marcoassensio: 11:57am On Jan 08, 2018
Deuteronomy 22:28-29 If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.
. tongue cynthia don die for my hand..
Re: Nairalanders advice helped a physically challenged Entrepreneur. Now I’m married by adeuhe: 11:58am On Jan 08, 2018
Are you not tired of looking for job? become a quickteller paypoint agent today and say goodbye to unemployment. This is a business you can start with as low as #5000. for more info, contact 080 621 6243
Re: Nairalanders advice helped a physically challenged Entrepreneur. Now I’m married by ekensi01: 11:59am On Jan 08, 2018
cheesy

You came to appreciate us empty handed?

My brother pm me and collect my account number for transfer

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders advice helped a physically challenged Entrepreneur. Now I’m married by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ichiebullion:

no am not interested for now
Until 2023
God bless your hustling
Re: Nairalanders advice helped a physically challenged Entrepreneur. Now I’m married by ekensi01: 12:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ichiebullion:
Beginning of last year I posted a thread on Nairaland about myself and how I’m shy going out with my condition also can’t imagine myself using a wheelchair and I said I will be glad if I can get to meet Mr Cosmos Okoli

Here’s the link
https://www.nairaland.com/3577558/story-physically-challenged-entrepreneur

After that thread made frontpage on Nairaland I received lots a calls from members of this platform and also replies on the thread, I even got to meet Mr. Cosmos Okoli in his office through a member on this same platform. I am very happy to be a member of the Nairaland family.

So after all motivation, Around march I got a remotable wheelchair, I started going out to give talks at seminars from which I converted many of the people to paying customers in my Business, I go to parties and restaurants and all eyes will be on me when driving my wheelchair, all I do is just wear a smile on my face just to ginger myself.. kids come around me trying to press d remote of my wheelchair because it was fun to them.

I started joining different groups and I never stopped introducing my business to them. My bags importation business started growing and with the investments I did on bitcoin which d value grew from $3000/bitcoin to $19000/Bitcoin that really was my breakthrough.. I now sell female handbags wholesale nationwide.

My business is now on google Map (Stanzo3 collections) which make customers I have not seen before trust me and send money before I send goods over to them. I also have a Whatsapp group (China import business) which I give Business lectures and send pictures of my latest arrivals of my female handbags to my wholesalers and resellers

Towards the end of the 2017 I got myself a SUV (Acura MDX) and January 2nd 2018 I got married to the love of my life that has always been there with me when things where rough.

I say a very big thank you to all members of Nairaland and also to Seun Osewa I will like to meet him in person I will be very grateful if I can get to talk to you someday. This new year is going to be more prosperous to all Nairalanders.

Happy new year Nairalanders

Now you have a good life don't forget to help others.

I'm not putting myself but you have to Look around
Re: Nairalanders advice helped a physically challenged Entrepreneur. Now I’m married by ekensi01: 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ichiebullion:

What and what do you import?
Re: Nairalanders advice helped a physically challenged Entrepreneur. Now I’m married by Ichiebullion(m): 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2018
ekensi01:

What and what do you import?
Majorly handbags but I have staffs dat sells shoes 'n other accessories
Re: Nairalanders advice helped a physically challenged Entrepreneur. Now I’m married by rhemilous: 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
Congat bro more success on d way
Re: Nairalanders advice helped a physically challenged Entrepreneur. Now I’m married by Toks2008(m): 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ichiebullion:
Beginning of last year I posted a thread on Nairaland about myself and how I’m shy going out with my condition also can’t imagine myself using a wheelchair and I said I will be glad if I can get to meet Mr Cosmos Okoli

Here’s the link

After that thread made frontpage on Nairaland I received lots a calls from members of this platform and also replies on the thread, I even got to meet Mr. Cosmos Okoli in his office through a member on this same platform. I am very happy to be a member of the Nairaland family.

So after all motivation, Around march I got a remotable wheelchair, I started going out to give talks at seminars from which I converted many of the people to paying customers in my Business, I go to parties and restaurants and all eyes will be on me when driving my wheelchair, all I do is just wear a smile on my face just to ginger myself.. kids come around me trying to press d remote of my wheelchair because it was fun to them.

I started joining different groups and I never stopped introducing my business to them. My bags importation business started growing and with the investments I did on bitcoin which d value grew from $3000/bitcoin to $19000/Bitcoin that really was my breakthrough.. I now sell female handbags wholesale nationwide.

My business is now on google Map (Stanzo3 collections) which make customers I have not seen before trust me and send money before I send goods over to them. I also have a Whatsapp group (China import business) which I give Business lectures and send pictures of my latest arrivals of my female handbags to my wholesalers and resellers

Towards the end of the 2017 I got myself a SUV (Acura MDX) and January 2nd 2018 I got married to the love of my life that has always been there with me when things where rough.

I say a very big thank you to all members of Nairaland and also to Seun Osewa I will like to meet him in person I will be very grateful if I can get to talk to you someday. This new year is going to be more prosperous to all Nairalanders.

And Seun is still against crypto currencies RULE 16. ..smh!
Re: Nairalanders advice helped a physically challenged Entrepreneur. Now I’m married by robosky02(m): 12:09pm On Jan 08, 2018
issorite

we'll be making money grin

optional1 loading cheesy
Re: Nairalanders advice helped a physically challenged Entrepreneur. Now I’m married by ekensi01: 12:15pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ichiebullion:

Majorly handbags but I have staffs dat sells shoes 'n other accessories

I need a PC any helping hand?
Re: Nairalanders advice helped a physically challenged Entrepreneur. Now I’m married by saydfact(m): 12:15pm On Jan 08, 2018
congrats - greater you
Re: Nairalanders advice helped a physically challenged Entrepreneur. Now I’m married by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
taylor88:
Congratulations my guy may God bless u more

Me wey dey waka self never buy bicycle

The only usefulness of this my two left legs has been running away from SARS at Isolo

Sometimes when i see disabled wealthy Men one of my mind will be telling me guy find something cripple yourself now

If u can die and get federal appointment in Nigeria is there any essence of being alive again
looooooooooooooolllll....
Re: Nairalanders advice helped a physically challenged Entrepreneur. Now I’m married by hidhrhis(m): 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
God will continue to grow Ur business
nairaland family come help my matter to
I prayed for a small car during 2016 crossover night yet na legediz I still dey use instead of Mercedes
all thanks to God sha at least my legediz no dey line up for filling station
Re: Nairalanders advice helped a physically challenged Entrepreneur. Now I’m married by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2018
congrats bro may you find fulfillment beyound your imagination.
Re: Nairalanders advice helped a physically challenged Entrepreneur. Now I’m married by ChocolateBunny: 12:54pm On Jan 08, 2018
finest0007:
Nice stuff. OP made cool bucks from cry.ptocurrenc.y.

Personally made my first investment into an new coin in October with #5000, it's currently worth #80,000. There is potential in it and Uncle Se.un should consider removing it from the list of banned topics.

Invest what you can afford to lose.
Pls i want to invest in this business ,pls help me..how do i go about it,Thank u
Re: Nairalanders advice helped a physically challenged Entrepreneur. Now I’m married by Millionjeff: 12:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ichiebullion:

Here’s the link

pls which website do you buy your bitcoin.pls i need urgent reply because I have some money to invest .I heard that there are fake websites selling bitcoin.
Many thanks for your assistance.
Re: Nairalanders advice helped a physically challenged Entrepreneur. Now I’m married by Millionjeff: 1:09pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ichiebullion:

Here’s the link

pls which website do you buy your bitcoin.pls i need urgent reply because I have some money to invest .I heard that there are fake websites selling bitcoin.
Many thanks for your assistance
Re: Nairalanders advice helped a physically challenged Entrepreneur. Now I’m married by sircrabo: 1:09pm On Jan 08, 2018
finest0007:
Nice stuff. OP made cool bucks from cry.ptocurrenc.y.

Personally made my first investment into an new coin in October with #5000, it's currently worth #80,000. There is potential in it and Uncle Se.un should consider removing it from the list of banned topics.

Invest what you can afford to lose.

Pls I have been hearing about Crypto currency but don't know how it works. What exactly is crypto and how can I invest in it. I learnt from a friend that one can invest in it for long term while you can also trade it like FX. Is this true ? Pls I will like to know the exact coin to invest in. Also, can I trade it like Forex? Will I have a platform to buy and sell?

Pls I will appreciate more info from you.

Thanks
Re: Nairalanders advice helped a physically challenged Entrepreneur. Now I’m married by finest0007(m): 1:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
sircrabo:

Pls I have been hearing about Crypto currency but don't know how it works. What exactly is crypto and how can I invest in it. I learnt from a friend that one can invest in it for long term while you can also trade it like FX. Is this true ? Pls I will like to know the exact coin to invest in. Also, can I trade it like Forex? Will I have a platform to buy and sell?

Pls I will appreciate more info from you.

Thanks

Yes it's true. Mail me & i'll gladly share what i know so far. Can't discuss banned stuff here smiley
Re: Nairalanders advice helped a physically challenged Entrepreneur. Now I’m married by sircrabo: 1:13pm On Jan 08, 2018
finest0007:

Yes it's true. Mail me & i'll gladly share what i know so far. Can't discuss banned stuff here smiley

Oh thanks. What's your email ? I and my friend have been looking for ways to learn Crypto.

Pls help with as much info as possible

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Needed "a Polite Way Of Writing Resignation Letter" / My Senior Colleague Stole My Money In The Office / Can A Chemistry Graduate Work In Oil Company?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.