Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,503 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Welcome To Jendu Zera Food Ingredients Store - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Welcome To Jendu Zera Food Ingredients Store (1539 Views)

What Food/ingredients Should We Stop Cooking? / 5 Food Ingredients I Love To Eat Raw / The Creative Design A Pregnant Woman Made With Abacha Ingredients (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To Jendu Zera Food Ingredients Store by Sleekyshuga(f): 2:41pm On Apr 16, 2019
Hello everyone,

You are all welcome to my online food ingredient store. I do hope to do business with you soon smiley.

JENDU ZERA FOODS is a registered foodstuff company that brings convenience to you. We source our foodstuffs directly from farmers, and at such, they are chemical free with no preservative. We take our time to source, clean and package in a unique and healthy form giving you 100% freshness.

For our Abuja residents, we do have a physical store where you can walk in and do your shopping. Busy and can’t come around? Send us your market list and trust us to always deliver to you at little or no fee.

Our target market are restaurants (home and abroad), hotels, caterers, boarding schools, event planners (souvenir packs and hampers), busy moms and dads, career women, elderly ones, Nigerians in diaspora and individuals who care about their overall health.

Yes, we do Nationwide and Worldwide delivery, and we follow up clients until their foodstuffs gets to them.

What food ingredients do you need? In Retail or Wholesale? From the North, South, East or West? Let us be your PERSONAL FOODSTUFF SHOPPER.

CONTACT INFORMATION

Call, SMS or WhatsApp: +2347035900392, +2348155108983

Email: jendufoods@gmail.com

Instagram Page: @jenduzerafoods

Facebook Page: Jendu Zera Foods

Please, do not hesitate to ask questions where not cleared as I promise to answer all.

Do like and share smiley. Help us grow kiss

#JenduZeraFoodsToTheWorld

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Welcome To Jendu Zera Food Ingredients Store by Sleekyshuga(f): 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2019
How much time does it take you to pick the loads of dirts that comes with your crayfish? Do you wonder why at the end of picking out the dirts, the quantity reduces cry? I know how frustrating it can be.

Are you still buying dirts, stones and chaffs from the market all in the name of crayfish? Don’t you care about your health undecided?

Come closer and hear this good news smiley. @jenduzerafoods brings you hand picked, well cleaned and tasty Oron crayfish free of sand and dirts. We ease your cooking in all ways by bringing convenience to you smiley.

The store is open and we have this beauty packaged and ready for you.

Full custard (700g) - N4000
Half custard (350g) - N2000
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
❣️Send us a PM
❣️Call/WhatsApp: 07035900392, 08155108983
❣️Nationwide & Worldwide delivery
Bulk Orders - AVAILABLE
Wholesale Bundles - AVAILABLE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Jendu Zera Food Ingredients Store by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:01am On Apr 17, 2019
Are you craving okro soup, native jollof, egusi soup or just any local delicacy? If yes, then, our dried king sized jumbo prawns is your sure bet.
Well cleaned and packaged with no form of maggots or moulds.

Easter is just around the corner. What are your plans? Busy with work and can’t make it to the market? Let us run your foodstuff errands for you, at little or no fee. You will be glad you tried us.

Full Custard (600g) - N5000
Half Custard (300g) - N2500
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
❣️Send us a PM
Bulk Orders - AVAILABLE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Welcome To Jendu Zera Food Ingredients Store by Sleekyshuga(f): 3:10pm On Apr 18, 2019
Have you been looking for where to buy pure, original unadulterated honey? The wait is over as we bring to you Nsukka, Enugu honey.

This honey is dark, rich and one of its kind as it is made to satisfy customers nutritional needs. Trust me when I say you need it for your cereals, beverages, cakes, snacks etc.

Are you a baker, and still using sugar to bake? Why naw cry? Why not try our organic pure honey.

As a woman, do you suffer severe menstrual cramps? Do you take Felvin or Ibrupofen to feel fine? Are you aware honey reduces cramps?

The store is open. Please, come and buy. We supply in 500ml, 1L, 5L and 20L.

500ml - N2500
1L - N4000
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
❣️Send us a PM
Bulk Orders - AVAILABLE

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Welcome To Jendu Zera Food Ingredients Store by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
Sleekyshuga:
Have you been looking for where to buy pure, original unadulterated honey? The wait is over as we bring to you Nsukka, Enugu honey.

This honey is dark, rich and one of its kind as it is made to satisfy customers nutritional needs. Trust me when I say you need it for your cereals, beverages, cakes, snacks etc.

Are you a baker, and still using sugar to bake? Why naw cry? Why not try our organic pure honey.

As a woman, do you suffer severe menstrual cramps? Do you take Felvin or Ibrupofen to feel fine? Are you aware honey reduces cramps?

The store is open. Please, come and buy. We supply in 500ml, 1L, 5L and 20L.

500ml - N2500
1L - N4000
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
❣️Send us a PM
Bulk Orders - AVAILABLE
update ur dairy
Re: Welcome To Jendu Zera Food Ingredients Store by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:01pm On Jul 06, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
update ur dairy
Yes daddy grin grin
Re: Welcome To Jendu Zera Food Ingredients Store by Weedcrusher: 7:45pm On Jul 30, 2019
Can you source for virgin coconut oil?

(1) (Reply)

Buy High Quality Kitchen Appliances @ Florisam Venture At Small Prices / HELP! Where To Buy Paper Food Trays/packs URGENTLY / Oluji Pure Cocoa Powder: How We Make It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.