Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,038 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Georgina Onuoha And Her Daughters Dress In Matching Agbada (PICS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha And Her Daughters Dress In Matching Agbada (PICS) (29698 Views)

Georgina Onuoha And Her 2 Daughters Rock Swimwear (photos) / Georgina Onuoha And Foluke Daramola At War Over Oshiomhole On Instagram / Mercy Johnson And Her Daughters Glow In Matching Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Georgina Onuoha And Her Daughters Dress In Matching Agbada (PICS) by newsynews: 10:45am On Jan 08, 2018
Nollywood Star, Actress Georgina Onuoha and her daughters look absolutely stunning in matching Agbada outfit.

The Actress posted the picture on Instagram with the below message.

Actress Georgina Onuoha And Daughters Dress In Matching Agbada To Mark Epiphany Sunday

http://www.purplefeel.com/2018/01/actress-georgina-onuoha-daughters-matching-agbada.html

6 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha And Her Daughters Dress In Matching Agbada (PICS) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 08, 2018
i just roasted water

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha And Her Daughters Dress In Matching Agbada (PICS) by newsynews: 2:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
lalasticlala more

Re: Georgina Onuoha And Her Daughters Dress In Matching Agbada (PICS) by Hotshawarma(m): 2:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
i just roasted water

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha And Her Daughters Dress In Matching Agbada (PICS) by bjayx: 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
Is this news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha And Her Daughters Dress In Matching Agbada (PICS) by Kizyte(m): 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
Ladies taking over everything men do!
Shebi na what men can do, women can do better...

Meanwhile help me beg MTN...

5 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha And Her Daughters Dress In Matching Agbada (PICS) by MissChievous199(f): 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
Fine people kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha And Her Daughters Dress In Matching Agbada (PICS) by colossus91(m): 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
I swear I don't know her......is she an actress by annointing? ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha And Her Daughters Dress In Matching Agbada (PICS) by Alphasoar(m): 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
Let us pray . . . wink
Re: Georgina Onuoha And Her Daughters Dress In Matching Agbada (PICS) by haywhy1026(m): 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2018
Nice fitted Agbada.....I wish those innocent daughters does not pick up the slaying aspect of their mother.....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha And Her Daughters Dress In Matching Agbada (PICS) by IamLaura(f): 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2018
Her daughters are so cute

6 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha And Her Daughters Dress In Matching Agbada (PICS) by cruzita(f): 3:10pm On Jan 09, 2018
As i don see this pics, my account don full abi?
Re: Georgina Onuoha And Her Daughters Dress In Matching Agbada (PICS) by cinoedhunter: 3:11pm On Jan 09, 2018
I think I'm also an actor cuz I don't know her at all embarassed
Re: Georgina Onuoha And Her Daughters Dress In Matching Agbada (PICS) by Ogeeluv: 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2018
lovely
Re: Georgina Onuoha And Her Daughters Dress In Matching Agbada (PICS) by Cool83(m): 3:14pm On Jan 09, 2018
Agbada is reigning now
Re: Georgina Onuoha And Her Daughters Dress In Matching Agbada (PICS) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 09, 2018
angry
Re: Georgina Onuoha And Her Daughters Dress In Matching Agbada (PICS) by LesbianBoy(m): 3:16pm On Jan 09, 2018
Like play like play this lady has abandoned her husband after eating his money angry
Re: Georgina Onuoha And Her Daughters Dress In Matching Agbada (PICS) by Marcelinho(m): 3:18pm On Jan 09, 2018
nice
Re: Georgina Onuoha And Her Daughters Dress In Matching Agbada (PICS) by enomakos(m): 3:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
cute
Re: Georgina Onuoha And Her Daughters Dress In Matching Agbada (PICS) by Pavore9: 3:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
Looking good.
Re: Georgina Onuoha And Her Daughters Dress In Matching Agbada (PICS) by babasolution: 3:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
i think women have an inate desire to be men,they always want to do what men do

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha And Her Daughters Dress In Matching Agbada (PICS) by axortedbabe(f): 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
Na obioma sew this one..
Re: Georgina Onuoha And Her Daughters Dress In Matching Agbada (PICS) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
Thr agbada style doesn't fit her.. but her kids killed it

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha And Her Daughters Dress In Matching Agbada (PICS) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 09, 2018
Kizyte:
Ladies taking over everything men do!
so annoying right?

Men should retaliate and take over women's stuff. U guys should start wearing gowns and skirts! Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha And Her Daughters Dress In Matching Agbada (PICS) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 09, 2018
Re: Georgina Onuoha And Her Daughters Dress In Matching Agbada (PICS) by Chukwuemekankem(f): 4:27pm On Jan 09, 2018
lovely mum and daughters...
I envy her.
Re: Georgina Onuoha And Her Daughters Dress In Matching Agbada (PICS) by BanevsJoker(m): 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
i just roasted water
Did it burn?
Re: Georgina Onuoha And Her Daughters Dress In Matching Agbada (PICS) by Juell(m): 4:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
If only women know hw ugly this agbada looks on them

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting / Beyonce Pics In Nigeria Visit / Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.