Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Tonto Dikeh Becomes PELS International Skincare Ambassador After Cosmetic Surger - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Becomes PELS International Skincare Ambassador After Cosmetic Surger (47016 Views)

Tonto Dikeh becomes ZIKEL COSMETICS brand ambassador with N100m endorsement dea / Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Becomes PELS International Skincare Ambassador After Cosmetic Surger by kushme: 12:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
They say; 'God don't like ugly'. cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Becomes PELS International Skincare Ambassador After Cosmetic Surger by dsocioemmy(m): 12:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
Thats the only thing he can get endorsement in na. Where una expect her to get endorsement from before?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Becomes PELS International Skincare Ambassador After Cosmetic Surger by Kaslino(m): 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
My own is how this made FP on just a single sheet of comments and no one liked another person's comments. Nairalanders, hope there's no ongoing beef?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Becomes PELS International Skincare Ambassador After Cosmetic Surger by talk2percy(m): 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
Hhhmmm, I can't believe this is Tonto Dike..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Becomes PELS International Skincare Ambassador After Cosmetic Surger by redsun(m): 12:46pm On Jan 08, 2018
She is just very insecure and a bad role model for young black women. Just because western women do all the crazy things to alter their features in the name of beauty and showbiz does not mean African women should follow suit. It is vain,mentally distorting and completely unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Becomes PELS International Skincare Ambassador After Cosmetic Surger by rockstar435(m): 12:46pm On Jan 08, 2018
Machinemayana:
No comment and it already on FP....... Tonto dike runs this place
are we jealous [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Tonto Dikeh Becomes PELS International Skincare Ambassador After Cosmetic Surger by Odianose13(m): 12:46pm On Jan 08, 2018
collabo4me:
Wow. Churchill now go be like , why i leave dis girl naaaa

Dog dey chop vomit?

The way these young ladies relay motherhood to the world, motherhood is no difference from being a single lady. Who go believe say Tonto get pikin Wey she dey train now?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Becomes PELS International Skincare Ambassador After Cosmetic Surger by Horus(m): 12:47pm On Jan 08, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR7PEhZ6qT8

Tonto Dikeh undergoes a cosmetic surgery
Re: Tonto Dikeh Becomes PELS International Skincare Ambassador After Cosmetic Surger by delishpot: 12:47pm On Jan 08, 2018
How do black women with nappy hair feel when they wear those clown hair? It's like a blond blue eyed Caucasian woman wearing Afro wig or extension and believing people think she looks normal. It looks clownish in my opinion. Looking like they want to attend halloween/costume party with those wigs.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Becomes PELS International Skincare Ambassador After Cosmetic Surger by Odianose13(m): 12:47pm On Jan 08, 2018
redsun:
She is just very insecure and a bad role model for young black women. Just because western women do all the crazy things to alter their features in the name of beauty and showbiz does not mean African women should follow suit. It is vain,mentally distorting and completely unnecessary.

God bless your every path for this statement. Motherhood in Africa used to be respected until the likes of Tonto came forth!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Becomes PELS International Skincare Ambassador After Cosmetic Surger by 1121: 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
We live in the world where sin and bad moral is being celebrated. The company never noticed her for ambassadorial endosement untill she did cosmetic surgery. watch alot of youths who has lost their sense of direction following suit in no distance time
Re: Tonto Dikeh Becomes PELS International Skincare Ambassador After Cosmetic Surger by delishpot: 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2018
redsun:

But most men don't hesitate to bash the average looking girl with African features na. From she is too black o her husband will use Torchlight to look for the thing at night to see her big nose etc. They prefer bleached skin, figure 8, fake hair and lashes. If no market there will be no traders.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Becomes PELS International Skincare Ambassador After Cosmetic Surger by Airforce1(m): 12:54pm On Jan 08, 2018
Congrats
Re: Tonto Dikeh Becomes PELS International Skincare Ambassador After Cosmetic Surger by mykemiley(f): 1:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
Edonojie007:
This Girl No Fine Abeg. With Are Puff-puff Body Like Shapeless Agidi.
Hypocrite! And Later She Would Be Quoting Scripture; Shameless Hoe,encouraging And Giving Hope To Other Hoes.
And With All Her Plastic And Cosmetic,she No Dey Shiit For Toilet,and Dey Sweat. Nonsense!
E pain am tongue tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh Becomes PELS International Skincare Ambassador After Cosmetic Surger by Fabulousgal(f): 1:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
Are my eyes deceiving me? Ain't seeing the transformation o. Was expecting a Niki minaj or Beyounce kinda transformation.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Becomes PELS International Skincare Ambassador After Cosmetic Surger by buchilino(m): 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
WOMEN N COSMETICS
Re: Tonto Dikeh Becomes PELS International Skincare Ambassador After Cosmetic Surger by redsun(m): 1:42pm On Jan 08, 2018
delishpot:

But most men don't hesitate to bash the average looking girl with African features na. From she is too black o her husband will use Torchlight to look for the thing at night to see her big nose etc. They prefer bleached skin, figure 8, fake hair and lashes. If no market there will be no traders.

Those are foolish African men-mostly thieving politicians, their cohorts,the fundamentally ignorant and other money miss roads. Smart women don't exactly need. I understand most women are desperate in africa,but just people are poor does not mean they should lose their mind and self dignity.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Becomes PELS International Skincare Ambassador After Cosmetic Surger by mcgaius: 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
I wonder if the Cosmetic surgeon was blind not to see Tonto's village legs in the second picture to consider it for plastic surgery.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Becomes PELS International Skincare Ambassador After Cosmetic Surger by Opoki(m): 2:54pm On Jan 08, 2018
SlimBrawnie:
Who told you its worth millions?

There is still something missing about her though...

And to think that it is this bleaching body guy(PELA OKIEMUTE) she bagged endorsement for, abegiii....

God bless you for bringing this picture out. I've been looking for it since I saw the advert on instablog. This endorsement is way below Tonto Dike's standard. I can only think she's broke or the nicca is faucking her.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Becomes PELS International Skincare Ambassador After Cosmetic Surger by Teacher1776(m): 3:06pm On Jan 08, 2018
AGManuel:
Nice 1 Tontolet.. beautiful woman!
No sir. This is a FAKE version of the real Tonto
Re: Tonto Dikeh Becomes PELS International Skincare Ambassador After Cosmetic Surger by BABYOLICO(f): 4:15pm On Jan 08, 2018
kobo123:
Nollywood born again sister, Tonto Dikeh just bags an endorsement deal worth millions with a skincare company.

The Nollywood actress and mother of one,Tonto took to her instagram page to share some photos of herself with captionĀ  saying...

http://news.nollyzone.com/tonto-dikeh-bags-endorsement-deals-pels-international-skincare/

see as she resemble mammy water
Re: Tonto Dikeh Becomes PELS International Skincare Ambassador After Cosmetic Surger by mike1994reds: 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
This babe na devil sha... I thought she was sincere when she claimed she has found Christ.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Becomes PELS International Skincare Ambassador After Cosmetic Surger by Kemillion(m): 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
Edopesin:
So Nairaland Has Started Promoting Cosmetic Surgery shocked
Dis face no resemble Tonto again o, abi na only me see am
Re: Tonto Dikeh Becomes PELS International Skincare Ambassador After Cosmetic Surger by omoiyalayi(m): 5:57am On Jan 09, 2018
I talk am o

All those media brouhaha na endorsement she dey look for

Now she has gotten it

I hope she go share some money with those nairaland moderator who help promoting her story on here grin

And those bloggers posting her story everywhere grin

She have used them to achieved her aim

Life of a celebrity
Re: Tonto Dikeh Becomes PELS International Skincare Ambassador After Cosmetic Surger by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 09, 2018
I love this girl kai
Re: Tonto Dikeh Becomes PELS International Skincare Ambassador After Cosmetic Surger by IamLaura(f): 10:58am On Jan 09, 2018
She did her nose

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) / Yansh Tweets: Yemi Alade Apologizes To Fans (Photos) / Tega Dominic Survives A Car Accident (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.