Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

The People That Brought Buhari Hardship On Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The People That Brought Buhari Hardship On Nigeria (750 Views)

People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President / We Brought Buhari To Power But… Jonathan Won My Heart – Prof Akin / See Names Of People That Brought Buhari Hardship On Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The People That Brought Buhari Hardship On Nigeria by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 08, 2018
Whenever I think of how we as a nation got into this mess and hardship, I cannot but think of the characters that worked subtly and overtly to force Nigerians embrace the candidacy of President Buhari down the throat of many Nigeria. The leveraged on all their positions, careers, opportunities and networks to push, or should I say, force this man into the President of Nigeria, not knowing what would be the consequence of their actions. Today, many of them are regretting their actions while some don't have business with whatever that is going on here. You are free to add your own names. Posterity will not forgive them.... Could it be the were the real reason behind the unprecedented sufferings of Nigerians today?

1. Former President Obama

2. Isha Sesay of CNN

3. Atiku Abubarkar (confessed his sins and abandoned Buhari)

4. Pastor Tunde Bakare

5. Father Mbaka (repented and abandoned Buhari)

6. Bola Tinubu

7. Dele Momodu (repented and apologized for his error)

8. Former CBN Governor, Sanusi (may be regretting now)

9. Former President Obasanjo (will likely confess soon)

1 Like

Re: The People That Brought Buhari Hardship On Nigeria by Obinnau(m): 3:09pm On Jan 08, 2018
The chicken is coming home to roost.
Everybody abandoning the APC sinking ship.
Let me hear a Sai Baba lol
Re: The People That Brought Buhari Hardship On Nigeria by KanwuliaExtra: 3:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
More to come!
Never vote for a BROKE, ILLITERATE DUNCE! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The People That Brought Buhari Hardship On Nigeria by saraki4Pres2019: 3:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
One name is conspicuously missing, ''Hell Rufai''

1 Like

Re: The People That Brought Buhari Hardship On Nigeria by BrosPeter: 3:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
We told them it would be stupid to vote someone with NEPA Bill certificate, they didn't agree. Look where we find ourselves now.
Re: The People That Brought Buhari Hardship On Nigeria by g0tze: 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
Front page
Re: The People That Brought Buhari Hardship On Nigeria by aolawale025: 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2018
Sooner or later, the others would abandon ship
Re: The People That Brought Buhari Hardship On Nigeria by IdeyFindWife: 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
Obinnau:
The chicken is coming home to roost.
Everybody abandoning the APC sinking ship.
Let me hear a Sai Baba lol

aolawale025:
Sooner or later, the others would abandon ship

Sai wetin!

I was surprised to see a mallam deny the tired old geezer when I hailed the guy after buying my black market fuel in Abj recently.

I said "Sai Bai"!,

The guy retorted "sai barawo"! shocked

I said "is he not your Baba anymore"?!

The boy replied said "Buhari na Katsina man, me Dan Gombe ne"? I laughed like 10 hyenas having a ball on an unfortunate zebra's hind parts!

They're all denying now, the blindfold is coming off. They voted a silly, blind, parochially biased, geriatric bat without any serious antecedents of being a self-starter into office. A man who'd never innovated or managed anything single-handedly without leaning on the crutches of other's efforts and left alone, he would rather die, than found something meaningful.

Motherfurka didin't even start a single NGO to address the problem of Almajiris running around in torn pants all around his Daura Hut but he lived lavishly, educating his kids abroad and still hand to skin off others to buy his electoral nomination form, Nd'ala, ewu beribe!

BrosPeter:
We told them it would be stupid to vote someone with NEPA Bill certificate, they didn't agree. Look where we find ourselves now.
Exactly, it was this rhetoric that made me know that the Zombie Holocaust was in full swing.

Could anyone of them have said that to an American or a German for example? You wanted to vote a man who would be needed to multitask and function in diversified roles at ensuring the provision of broad-based solutions to your already myriad, hydra-headed maladies and you were rooting on voting for the first bespectacled old f00l with Adam's like he-goat that came along! Wouldn't your American friend tell you that "Failure na your middle-name"?! But, that was APC and Tinubu's KoolAid, and motherfurka's drank it wholesale, so let them enjoy their bellyache while it lasts!

Obasanjo is a political prostitute too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The People That Brought Buhari Hardship On Nigeria by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2018
you forgot children of the falling demon, whos sophistication lead to voting a man with nepa bill,

(1) (Reply)

Benue Attacks: My 4 Wives & 18 Children Still Mising - Man Cries Out / Buhari Speaks On Herdsmen Killings, Dissociates Lineage / Herdsmen Killings: Buhari Can Be Impeached – NBA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.