Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

BREAKING NEWS: NAF Helicopter Crashes In North East Counter-insurgency Operation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: NAF Helicopter Crashes In North East Counter-insurgency Operation (1946 Views)

Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) / Buratai: Ineffective Armoured Vehicles Setbacks In Counter Insurgency Operations / PDP Grieves Over NAF Helicopter Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: NAF Helicopter Crashes In North East Counter-insurgency Operation by temitemi1(m): 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
A developing story just reaching our news desk has revealed that a Mi-17 helicopter belonging to the Nigerian Air Force crashed in the North East during a counter-insurgency operation.

The Nigerian Air Force Director of Public Relations and Information, Air Vice Marshal Olatokunboh Adesanya who confirmed the development said the helicopter ‘suffered mishap’, he also noted that the aircraft had a significant damage but no life was lost.

Adesanya said “The Chief of Air Staff, Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar has however directed the constitution of a board of inquiry to determine the cause of the accident.

http://wdn.com.ng/breaking-news-naf-helicopter-crashes-north-east-counter-insurgency-operation/

Re: BREAKING NEWS: NAF Helicopter Crashes In North East Counter-insurgency Operation by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 08, 2018
The way we are losing crafts. Hope we wouldn't run out of choppers soon.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: NAF Helicopter Crashes In North East Counter-insurgency Operation by Alariiwo: 5:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
Enemies of Nigeria will soon come here to rejoice..

They wish evil on others but expect others to wish them and their illiterate Innoson good.
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: NAF Helicopter Crashes In North East Counter-insurgency Operation by lordkush: 5:48pm On Jan 08, 2018
Alariiwo:

They wish evil on others but expect others to wish them and their illiterate Innoson good.
Nonsense!
after reading. this is all you could come up with?

zombies re indeed stupid things

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: NAF Helicopter Crashes In North East Counter-insurgency Operation by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
who sabotaged the chopper

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: NAF Helicopter Crashes In North East Counter-insurgency Operation by frankyychiji(f): 5:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
Alariiwo:

Nonsense!
Has the latest Paralympics contestant reported to camp yet? Yes you guessed right.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: NAF Helicopter Crashes In North East Counter-insurgency Operation by Alariiwo: 5:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
frankyychiji:
Has the latest Paralympics contestant reported to camp yet? Yes you guessed right.

What nonsense is this one saying..

It's easy for you to sit on your wheelchair in whatever camp they dumped you and be typing rubbish.
Fvck off my mentions biko

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: NAF Helicopter Crashes In North East Counter-insurgency Operation by LionDeLeo: 5:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
Alariiwo:

Nonsense!

Exactly.

They rejoice at the calamities of others but expect you to sympathise with them.

I have never seen such cases of logic inversion all my life.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: NAF Helicopter Crashes In North East Counter-insurgency Operation by iluvdonjazzy: 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
Lord have mercy
Re: BREAKING NEWS: NAF Helicopter Crashes In North East Counter-insurgency Operation by frankyychiji(f): 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
Alariiwo:

What nonsense is this one saying..

It's easy for you to sit on your wheelchair in whatever camp they dumped you and be typing rubbish.
Fvck off my mentions biko
E pain am die cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: NAF Helicopter Crashes In North East Counter-insurgency Operation by princechurchill(m): 5:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
They will blame Jonathan over this crash watch out

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: NAF Helicopter Crashes In North East Counter-insurgency Operation by Alariiwo: 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Exactly.

They rejoice at the calamities of others but expect you to sympathise with them.

Take Yusuf Buhari for example.. These vile creatures were praying for the innocent young man to die just because they hate Buhari..

Only God knows what they evolved from cos they sure ain't God's creation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: NAF Helicopter Crashes In North East Counter-insurgency Operation by BuariCopyPaste: 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

They never see anything yet

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: NAF Helicopter Crashes In North East Counter-insurgency Operation by BuariCopyPaste: 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
Alariiwo:

Take Yusuf Buhari for example.. These vile creatures were praying for the innocent young man to die just because they hate Buhari..

At least they were not forcefully thrown out of heaven like your Oduduwa.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: NAF Helicopter Crashes In North East Counter-insurgency Operation by princechurchill(m): 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
BuariCopyPaste:

At least they were not forcefully thrown out of heaven like your Oduduwa.

Epic reply

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: NAF Helicopter Crashes In North East Counter-insurgency Operation by BuariCopyPaste: 6:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
By the way how can Buhari son cross main road without watching for on-coming vehicles/okada cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: NAF Helicopter Crashes In North East Counter-insurgency Operation by FRESHG(m): 6:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
Alariiwo:

LionDeLeo:

Exactly.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: NAF Helicopter Crashes In North East Counter-insurgency Operation by LionDeLeo: 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2018
[quote author=FRESHG post=64011773][/quote]
Do you want to see my pictures?

My bears are much longer than that, so the uploaded pic still falls short of my actual self.

But, next time, if a topic is too difficult for your understanding, I will advise you simply move on, rather than posting completely unrelated pictures, it makes you look one kind. cheesy
Re: BREAKING NEWS: NAF Helicopter Crashes In North East Counter-insurgency Operation by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 08, 2018
Alariiwo:

Nonsense!
you are the enemy of Nigeria now,if innoson is an illiterate then wole Soyinka is worst than illiterate.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: NAF Helicopter Crashes In North East Counter-insurgency Operation by sodiqapril(m): 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
thank God no life was lost but something keeps telling me the crash was caused by either poor condition of the plane or inexperienced handling by the NAF
Re: BREAKING NEWS: NAF Helicopter Crashes In North East Counter-insurgency Operation by LionDeLeo: 6:28pm On Jan 08, 2018
Alaniyiokorausa:
you are the enemy of Nigeria now,if innoson is an illiterate then wole Soyinka is worst than illiterate.
And his comment is on literacy.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: NAF Helicopter Crashes In North East Counter-insurgency Operation by uwa1(m): 6:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
How many casualties...
Re: BREAKING NEWS: NAF Helicopter Crashes In North East Counter-insurgency Operation by philGeo(m): 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2018
Good news.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: NAF Helicopter Crashes In North East Counter-insurgency Operation by obonujoker(m): 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
Alariiwo:

Nonsense!

Northerner we know your antics... where is your "jesuslovesu" nick??

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: NAF Helicopter Crashes In North East Counter-insurgency Operation by Cjrane2: 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
angels09:
who sabotaged the chopper

Oga,

Didn't you read it came down during military operation? Does that not tell you it was shot down or you want the air force to own up that the impossible happened?

We are in trouble in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: NAF Helicopter Crashes In North East Counter-insurgency Operation by ibnzubair(m): 10:09pm On Jan 08, 2018
1) Helicopter crashes
2) Set a board to make enquiries
3) Get the report of the enquiries
4) Keep the report in a cabinet
5) Wait for the next crash
6) Back to number 2
Re: BREAKING NEWS: NAF Helicopter Crashes In North East Counter-insurgency Operation by TheKingdom: 10:28pm On Jan 08, 2018
Maybe some of those pythons that can dance were inside...
Re: BREAKING NEWS: NAF Helicopter Crashes In North East Counter-insurgency Operation by obonujoker(m): 10:37pm On Jan 08, 2018
Alariiwo:

You this man.. hope you ain't a fa.ggot?

This one you're following your fellow man bumper to bumper.. Abeg o, I'm very straight like letter I.

Seriously, change that jesuslovyou to Allahloveyou... ok
Re: BREAKING NEWS: NAF Helicopter Crashes In North East Counter-insurgency Operation by Alariiwo: 10:38pm On Jan 08, 2018
obonujoker:

Seriously, change that jesuslovyou to Allahloveyou... ok

Just go ok?

Thanks
Re: BREAKING NEWS: NAF Helicopter Crashes In North East Counter-insurgency Operation by DrObum(m): 11:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
Plane wey we no get, na em come dey crash like that>

Nawa oooooo!
This Buhari sef!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: NAF Helicopter Crashes In North East Counter-insurgency Operation by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 09, 2018
Cjrane2:

Oga,

Didn't you read it came down during military operation? Does that not tell you it was shot down or you want the air force to own up that the impossible happened?

We are in trouble in Nigeria.

I see you in this photograph wearing a white cap

(1) (Reply)

Military Lied About The Current State Of Baga / Atiku To Appoint Davido Youth Minister If Elected President / " The Candidates" Whats Your Assessment On Atiku And Obi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.