Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

I Didn’t Mingle With Criminals As Gov – Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Mingle With Criminals As Gov – Amaechi (1071 Views)

Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja / Gov.wike's Convoy Clashes With That Of Ex-gov.amaechi Raising Assassination Fear / Oyinbo Man Rocks Igbo Regalia As Gov Umahi Hosts Paul Arkwright To A Banquet(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Mingle With Criminals As Gov – Amaechi by quickberry(m): 7:26pm On Jan 08, 2018
Source: http://punchng.com/i-didnt-mingle-with-criminals-as-gov-amaechi/
FORMER Rivers State governor and Minister of Transportation, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, has said that he was able to fight against cultists, kidnappers and others masquerading as militants because he never hobnobbed with criminals. Amaechi also recalled that he did not appoint any of the criminals into political office or crown them king, adding that his administration then returned peace to the state and stopped the insecurity that reigned before the advent of his government. The minister, who spoke on Monday in an online broadcast to the people of Rivers, maintained that the people of the state enjoyed peace until the months leading to the 2015 general election. He said, “Let no one deceive you with a twisted narrative on the origins, causes and solutions to the bloodbath in Rivers State. Most of you can attest to how I battled and tackled insecurity when I served as your governor. “I led the fight against the cultists, gangs, thugs and criminals masquerading as militants; they were driven out from hiding, many fled the state. I was able to do that because I was never in bed with the criminals; I never appointed any into political office or crowned any king. “The administration I led was able to return the State to serenity from the horrible state of insecurity and violence we met when we took over. Rivers people enjoyed peace until the months leading up to the 2015 general elections when these ‘new’ men of power in the state introduced unprecedented violence and killings in the state.” Amaechi explained that the State Governor, Chief Nyesom Wike, had launched an attack on him when he asked him to perform or resign, adding that the uninspiring response of the state government to the recent killings in Omokun was enough for the people of the state to speak up against the insecurity in the state. He pointed out that the situation in the once peaceful state had made it (Rivers) to be “derisively” described as Rivers of Blood. “In the early hours of New Year’s Day, defenceless residents of Omoku were gruesomely attacked and murdered on their way home from the New Year crossover night church service. 23 men, women and children were murdered in the attack. In the first couple of days of this New Year, people have also been murdered in Andoni and Egbeda. “Some 48 hours after the Omoku massacre, the response of the governor and Government of Rivers State whose primary responsibility is to protect you from these kinds of attacks was gabble blather about a N200 million bounty and to launch another round of attacks on me because I politely advised them to protect Rivers people or resign from office.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Mingle With Criminals As Gov – Amaechi by sarrki(m): 7:27pm On Jan 08, 2018
Wike is it true ?

That you mingle with criminals

Oya answer

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Mingle With Criminals As Gov – Amaechi by ChangetheChange: 7:28pm On Jan 08, 2018
grin grin grin

Amaechi confused mad zombie

4 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Mingle With Criminals As Gov – Amaechi by sarrki(m): 7:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin

Amaechi confused mad zombie

Stop all this Amaechi this and that

Let wike answer that question

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Mingle With Criminals As Gov – Amaechi by bugidon(m): 7:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
Is buhari not a criminal? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Mingle With Criminals As Gov – Amaechi by sarrki(m): 7:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
Truly wike and supporters love blood

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Mingle With Criminals As Gov – Amaechi by Desyner: 7:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
As far as Rivers killing is concerned, all finger points to Wike. Since he got the ticket to run for office of the governor of Rivers state, the killings have entered a whole new horizon.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Mingle With Criminals As Gov – Amaechi by sarrki(m): 7:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
bugidon:
Is buhari not a criminal? undecided

Never disappoints

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Mingle With Criminals As Gov – Amaechi by hardywaltz(m): 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
Amaechi we will always miss u.
As Governor we knew peace for 7years it was Wike and Patience that armed the boiz in 2014 with Mbu j Mbu to enable them seize power.
The Isreali C4i was dismantled so as to allow criminals free access all over ph.
Today WikeD cannot even initiate his own security model to curb incessant killings after dismantling the formidable one he met on ground.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Mingle With Criminals As Gov – Amaechi by ufuosman(m): 7:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
Big lie

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Mingle With Criminals As Gov – Amaechi by CplusJason: 7:36pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:
Wike is it true ?

Oya answer
Good day Sarrki, I heard that Yusuf Buhari secretly acquired expensive power bikes to help his dad fight corruption... Is that true?

5 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Mingle With Criminals As Gov – Amaechi by sarrki(m): 7:37pm On Jan 08, 2018
CplusJason:
Good day Sarrki, I heard that Yusuf Buhari secretly acquired expensive power bikes to help his dad fight corruption... Is that true?

Ask Femi Adeshina
Re: I Didn’t Mingle With Criminals As Gov – Amaechi by sarrki(m): 7:37pm On Jan 08, 2018
CplusJason:

Please why do wike love spilling blood ?
Re: I Didn’t Mingle With Criminals As Gov – Amaechi by aolawale025: 7:38pm On Jan 08, 2018
Amaechi is obsessed with governor- ship in rivers. I think he misses the access to funds

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Mingle With Criminals As Gov – Amaechi by CplusJason: 7:39pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

Ask Femi Adeshina

I guess you can't answer that.

Keep deceiving yourself bro.

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Mingle With Criminals As Gov – Amaechi by ekensi01: 7:40pm On Jan 08, 2018
cheesy

We know them Election is closer they become Holy when it pass this stuff don't happen again.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Mingle With Criminals As Gov – Amaechi by swagagolic01(m): 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
hardywaltz:
Amaechi we will always miss u.
As Governor we knew peace for 7years it was Wike and Patience that armed the boiz in 2014 with Mbu j Mbu to enable them seize power.
The Isreali C4i was dismantled so as to allow criminals free access all over ph

Some of you are just born liars, before Don wanni in omoku, we had chi boy whom terrorised as well, we had rugged Peter in town axis, their atrocities were not made public because there was no opposition then in rivers state, who's the criminal wike made a king? Ateke Tom? A man that was granted federal Annesty when amaechi was governor?? Same Ateke Tom amaechi openly said he is his friend?? Nobody should politicise human life's please, when amaechi was governor, his own town ubima was a no go area, both wike and amaechi are fools for this childish attitude...

4 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Mingle With Criminals As Gov – Amaechi by sarrki(m): 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
CplusJason:
I guess you can't answer that.

Keep deceiving yourself bro.

I don't know

Pmb is who I know

I don't care we will here the truth sooner or later
Re: I Didn’t Mingle With Criminals As Gov – Amaechi by DozieInc(m): 7:47pm On Jan 08, 2018
Issorait
Re: I Didn’t Mingle With Criminals As Gov – Amaechi by Oloripelebe: 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
The way this pple dey lie sef

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Mingle With Criminals As Gov – Amaechi by DLuciano: 7:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:
Wike is it true ?

Oya answer
who does not know Amachi, has he ever been truthful to himself for once. Amaechi is well known in Rivers as a perpetrator of crime and violence all in the name of politics and power.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Mingle With Criminals As Gov – Amaechi by Jesusloveyou: 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
That is the Lion of ubima

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Mingle With Criminals As Gov – Amaechi by hardywaltz(m): 8:09pm On Jan 08, 2018
swagagolic01:

Some of you are just born liars, before Don wanni in omoku, we had chi boy whom terrorised as well, we had rugged Peter in town axis, their atrocities were not made public because there was no opposition then in rivers state, who's the criminal wike made a king? Ateke Tom? A man that was granted federal Annesty when amaechi was governor?? Same Ateke Tom amaechi openly said he is his friend?? Nobody should politicise human life's please, when amaechi was governor, his own town ubima was a no go area, both wike and amaechi are fools for this childish attitude...
U must be a child.
Chibuike Amaechi and Ateke Tom have not seen each other face to face since 2006.
Ateke himself keeps saying if u have ever visited him in his Palace.
It is also on record that Amaechi was the only Niger Delta Governor who totally opposed an form of Amnesty for Militants. He only changed his stands when the President Yaradua VP GEJ and the likes of Alabo Graham Douglas prevailed on him.

Amaechi (And Omehia) will always stand tall when u talk of Ikwerre men who were able to curtain the excess of Ijaw Militants in Rivers State as a whole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Mingle With Criminals As Gov – Amaechi by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
Thief

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Mingle With Criminals As Gov – Amaechi by Omeokachie: 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
Pregnancy worrying Amaechi.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Mingle With Criminals As Gov – Amaechi by princechurchill(m): 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
But he knows these guys huh

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Mingle With Criminals As Gov – Amaechi by swagagolic01(m): 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
hardywaltz:

U must be a child.
Chibuike Amaechi and Ateke Tom have not seen each other face to face since 2006.
Ateke himself keeps saying if u have ever visited him in his Palace.
It is also on record that Amaechi was the only Niger Delta Governor who totally opposed an form of Amnesty for Militants. He only changed his stands when the President Yaradua VP GEJ and the likes of Alabo Graham Douglas prevailed on him.

Amaechi (And Omehia) will always stand talk when u talk of Ikwerre men who were able to curtain the excess of Ijaw Militants in Rivers State as a whole.

And you had to call me a child?? Smh, so amaechi would've stopped a federal government annessty?? How was life under omehia's government? Where military was in everywhere harassing citizens? Amaechi openly called ateke Tom his friend ahead of 2011 general elections.... don't argue what you dont know
Re: I Didn’t Mingle With Criminals As Gov – Amaechi by hardywaltz(m): 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
swagagolic01:

And you had to call me a child?? Smh, so amaechi would've stopped a federal government annessty?? How was life under omehia's government? Where military was in everywhere harassing citizens? Amaechi openly called ateke Tom his friend ahead of 2011 general elections.... don't argue what you dont know
Child prove it?
Back up ur claim with link or video or forever shut ur mouth.
Re: I Didn’t Mingle With Criminals As Gov – Amaechi by GMBuhari: 8:59pm On Jan 08, 2018
Hard to believe
Re: I Didn’t Mingle With Criminals As Gov – Amaechi by quickberry(m): 6:47am On Jan 09, 2018
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Biography Of Comr. John Osi Akhigbe (a.k.a Akpogu), Etsako Central Lg Poll / Jamb-snake Is Vomiting Missing Money In Church Poster! / Fayose Reacts To Obasanjo’s Opposition To Buhari’s Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.