Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,735 members, 7,955,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:16 PM

Doctors In The House Please Come In - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House Please Come In (394 Views)

Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria / FG To Ban Private Practice By Doctors In Public Service / Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doctors In The House Please Come In by Zinny25(f): 7:39pm On Jan 08, 2018
My Aunt has been behaving funny and seriously it's no longer funny . She is in her late 50s... I think 58 or 59 not so sure. But since April last year she has been bedwetting... Yes! At first we thought it was a nightmare that caused it but it's getting to one year and she's not thinking of stopping. This occurs mostly at night, sometimes when she gets up to go and pee she ends up doing it on the floor just as she walks to the toilet. Please is there any health condition responsible for this? According to her daughter, she said she's deliberately doing it because she is not happy with them and wants to frustrate them.

But I wonder why a mother would want to frustrate her children. I don't know if the uterus is slacked or what... But if the uterus is slacked why doesn't she do it during the day, she's able to control it during the day but at night she urinates anywhere...

N. B She's hypertensive but her late husband was diabetic.
Re: Doctors In The House Please Come In by EagleScribes: 7:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
Zinny25:
My Aunt has been behaving funny and seriously it's no longer funny . She is in her late 50s... I think 58 or 59 not so sure. But since April last year she has been bedwetting... Yes! At first we thought it was a nightmare that caused it but it's getting to one year and she's not thinking of stopping. This occurs mostly at night, sometimes when she gets up to go and pee she ends up doing it on the floor just as she walks to the toilet. Please is there any health condition responsible for this? According to her daughter, she said she's deliberately doing it because she is not happy with them and wants to frustrate them.

But I wonder why a mother would want to frustrate her children. I don't know if the uterus is slacked or what... But if the uterus is slacked why doesn't she do it during the day, she's able to control it during the day but at night she urinates anywhere...

N. B She's hypertensive but her late husband was diabetic.

Chat me up on whatsapp so we can discuss this issue extensively. My number is on my signature

(1) (Reply)

Some Visible Signs Of Malnutrition / Midwives Cry Out To Fg,nursing Council For The Release Of Practicing Licences / Dangers Of Sedentary Lifestyle (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.