Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Fayose Became Governor By Accident — Former Ekiti State Governor Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Became Governor By Accident — Former Ekiti State Governor Says (541 Views)

Okorocha Was Worth N50billion Before He Became Governor - Onwuasoanya / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Have Not Received Salary Since I Became Governor Of Osun' / Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Became Governor By Accident — Former Ekiti State Governor Says by dammy13(m): 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2018
A former governor of Ekiti State, Otunba Niyi Adebayo, says Ayodele Fayose became governor again by accident.

Otunba Adebayo said this yesterday in Abuja while fielding questions from journalists after the inauguration of a four-member strategic committee which he led to do a forensic analysis of the reasons why the All Progressives Congress (APC) lost the just concluded Anambra State governorship election.

When asked to explain whether the APC could win the forthcoming governorship election in Ekiti State that seemed to be under the firm control of the PDP, he reacted, “Basically, I believe the present governor got there surely by accident and I believe people are more than ready to change the place.”

On the level of preparation of the APC for the Osun and Ekiti States gubernatorial elections, Otunba Adebayo said, “Pertinently, I am somebody from Ekiti and the key player in Ekiti. I can tell you categorically that we are more than ready. I am sure that you've all heard that we are ready for elections in Ekiti.

“I believe all we have to do is to go through the process of selecting our candidate and once we have our candidate, I don't see us having any problems in the general elections in Ekiti.”

On the Anambra assignment, he said the job was meant to find out the reason for the APC loss at the poll and implement the recommendations of the report submitted to get better results at the 2019 general elections.

http://ekitidefender.com/2018/01/08/fayose-became-governor-accident-adeniyi-adebayo-says/

Lalasticlala Ishilove Mynd44

Re: Fayose Became Governor By Accident — Former Ekiti State Governor Says by sarrki(m): 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
I disagree

He's been penciled by the master of universe

He that knoweth the end from the beginning
Re: Fayose Became Governor By Accident — Former Ekiti State Governor Says by aolawale025: 8:59pm On Jan 08, 2018
Yes an accident designed by God

1 Like

Re: Fayose Became Governor By Accident — Former Ekiti State Governor Says by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 08, 2018
Otunba APC can ONLY win Ekiti State if they field a candidate called Segun Oni.

All other aspirants should desist from meddling in the race.
Segun Oni is capable of drawing support from even Fayose's wife and mother!

Ojudu and fayemi are dead on arrival aspirants.

Segun Oni should be given ample time to uproot all the support bases Fayose has planted.
Re: Fayose Became Governor By Accident — Former Ekiti State Governor Says by Niyeal(m): 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
Don't take Mr Niyi Adebayo serious

1 Like

Re: Fayose Became Governor By Accident — Former Ekiti State Governor Says by bedspread: 10:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
16-0 is no mistake

1 Like

Re: Fayose Became Governor By Accident — Former Ekiti State Governor Says by fergie001: 10:39pm On Jan 08, 2018
Accident orchestrated by God.....

16-0. Governorship
16-0. Presidential
Defeated you when you were an incumbent governor
Defeated Fayemi when Fayemi was an incumbent Governor

Forget,the man is no accident,Otunba

1 Like

Re: Fayose Became Governor By Accident — Former Ekiti State Governor Says by yarimo(m): 11:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
FAYOSE is a mistake and embarrassment as governor of ekiti state. undecided

(1) (Reply)

#THROWBACK APC : Stone Us If We Fail After 2 Years , Momoh , Saraki / 2019:i’ll Produce My Successor –okorocha / Ndi Anambra Ntorrrrrrrrrr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.