Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party - Events (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party (70349 Views)

Pictures From VGH Group Boss Mr Okafor Chinedu Wedding Reception / Official Pictures From “ilaje High School 2012/13” Get Together Party / Pictures From The Calabar Green Carnival Held Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Adukey(f): 1:07am On Jan 09, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Not bad for a start. You want it slow?
Fvcker!! cheesy

You so stupid, be inflating your ego online,ama deflate it for you soon.

1 Like

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Gorgeousolasco(f): 1:09am On Jan 09, 2018
DaddyKross:

I am Kross, check my slates, fvcking clean. You can trust me darling wink

Please who can testify to this? Signify pls
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 1:09am On Jan 09, 2018
obiorathesubtle:

Lol.. If I mean the opposite, you'd have to find out another way..

Show me where they sign up for pantheon membership and I'll get someone to help you give other women babies, so you can take a break from taking care of everyone else and focus on me.. cheesy

Maybe I'll get one of my stuckup exes..

Lol. You're putting me in a spot to objectify here, it should be "we".. We would carry out the experiment.. By then, you've been relieved of mamiwater duties..

Lol. And where did you catch this glimpse I carelessly left out..

Chill. How long until you're 21?
Well...I know you do. grin

They sign up for it from heaven, you got someone ready to pay a visit? grin
No jhur, you are the one that wants to find out if you cam wear out a divine being nah. grin
You will be doing the experiment and I will just be the specimen.wink

Well..I just caught it somehow. sad
I will be 21 in 2019. lipsrsealed
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by BiafranBushBoy: 1:09am On Jan 09, 2018
Adukey:

You so stupid, be inflating your ego online,ama deflate it for you soon.

Deflate it how? You should find a way to uplift your offline life.

If you need help, dial my number.

I got to go.. Thanks for keeping me company.

Ciao

5 Likes

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by BiafranBushBoy: 1:10am On Jan 09, 2018
Gorgeousolasco:

Me. Dude is clean as fvck!
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 09, 2018
Gorgeousolasco:

Me, me, me, me. grin grin

Seriously though, I want to see your pretty face too. Lets see if you are match for my dad. tongue
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Adukey(f): 1:11am On Jan 09, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Deflate it how? You should find a way to uplift your offline life.
If you need help, dial my number.
I got to go.. Thanks for keeping me company.
Ciao

Bye,flat face.
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by BiafranBushBoy: 1:11am On Jan 09, 2018
Adukey:

Bye,flat face.

Alright. Nightie.
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 1:12am On Jan 09, 2018
DaddyKross:

Friendzone for 2018 ? You no see as i jump am pass cheesy
I saw it oh. You did not even pause to see if there is a ditch before jumping. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by DaddyKross: 1:12am On Jan 09, 2018
Gorgeousolasco:

Mariinee:
Me, me, me, me. grin grin

Seriously though, I want to see your pretty face too. Lets see if you are match for my dad. tongue

BiafranBushBoy:

Me. Dude is clean as fvck!

Need i say more ? My blood don fight for me cheesy
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by DaddyKross: 1:14am On Jan 09, 2018
Mariinee:
I saw it oh. You did not even pause to see if there is a ditch before jumping. grin grin grin

Mi o raye grin
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 09, 2018
Why una no use tribalism break una heads for there.. Make sense guys

1 Like

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by obiorathesubtle: 1:16am On Jan 09, 2018
Mariinee:
Well...I know you do. grin

They sign up for it from heaven, you got someone ready to pay a visit? grin
No jhur, you are the one that wants to find out if you cam wear out a divine being nah. grin
You will be doing the experiment and I will just be the specimen.wink

Well..I just caught it somehow. sad
I will be 21 in 2019. lipsrsealed

Lol. You know I do? Hmm.. What else do you know about me?

Hehe I'm being confidential unless you agree to one thing.. You got me making deals in circles here..

grin I've never been one to handle a specimen very well.
. But a partner, I have no troubles with that.. So switch up your plans from me to we..

I'm curious tho.. How?

OH good you're 19 atm. goddess at 19? Damn.. Other girls are underachieving when compared to you..
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Blackhawk03(f): 1:18am On Jan 09, 2018
Gorgeousolasco:

Lol. You don't wanna join the train, do you? grin grin
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by DaddyKross: 1:20am On Jan 09, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Walahii mo ma se epe fun e lale yii cheesy grin
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 1:21am On Jan 09, 2018
obiorathesubtle:

Lol. You know I do? Hmm.. What else do you know about me?

Hehe I'm being confidential unless you agree to one thing.. You got me making deals in circles here..

grin I've never been one to handle a specimen very well.
. But a partner, I have no troubles with that.. So switch up your plans from me to we..

I'm curious tho.. How?

OH good you're 19 atm. goddess at 19? Damn.. Other girls are underachieving when compared to you..
That you are Alhaji softmoney. grin grin

Lol...really? Alright! From you to "we". lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Through uncle Vic's status. sad sad

Lmaooooooocheesycheesy....I know right. grin
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Blackhawk03(f): 1:22am On Jan 09, 2018
DaddyKross:

Walahii mo ma se epe fun e lale yii cheesy grin

Type in English, please. tongue

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Tobilastik(m): 1:23am On Jan 09, 2018
Nobodys:
...Fine babes everywhere..later they will be the first to say nl babes are not fine..... kikikiki the guys be looking funky.....look at that one that was trying to bash me that day.kikikikikik....... chaiiiiii.....

anyways nice party...thumbs up to the beautiful ladies....

I like your as.s
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by DaddyKross: 1:23am On Jan 09, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Type in English, please. tongue

Mo gbe ooh. Omo yii fe kast mii ni sha cheesy
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Gorgeousolasco(f): 1:24am On Jan 09, 2018
DaddyKross:

Need i say more ? My blood don fight for me cheesy

2secs remaining wink
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by FRESHG(m): 1:24am On Jan 09, 2018
Blackhawk03:

WHICH TRAIN shocked
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by DaddyKross: 1:25am On Jan 09, 2018
Gorgeousolasco:

2secs remaining wink

Ahaah. I like what i see cool. You can take it down

Where you at ?
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Blackhawk03(f): 1:26am On Jan 09, 2018
DaddyKross:

Mo gbe ooh. Omo yii fe kast mii ni sha cheesy

cheesy grin cheesy

Sheybi mo bere question nii embarassed embarassed
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Blackhawk03(f): 1:27am On Jan 09, 2018
FRESHG:
WHICH TRAIN shocked

One too familiar train... cool
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by DaddyKross: 1:27am On Jan 09, 2018
Blackhawk03:

cheesy grin cheesy

Sheybi mo bere question nii embarassed embarassed

Mo ma yan e lepe last last nii. Oya it's bed time
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by obiorathesubtle: 1:28am On Jan 09, 2018
Mariinee:
That you are Alhaji softmoney. grin grin

Lol...really? Alright! From you to "we". lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Through uncle Vic's status. sad sad

Lmaooooooocheesycheesy....I know right. grin

Haha. You know me a lot.. It's not like everyone knows I'm Alhaji soft money.. cheesy

Oh.. Yeah.. He didn't know I was keeping my face secret or maybe he did but was feeling goofy at the time..

Lol. Yeah, and you give kids too.. What are the odds..
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by FRESHG(m): 1:29am On Jan 09, 2018
Blackhawk03:

One too familiar train... cool
I GUESS YA TALKING FROM EXPERIENCEsad
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Gorgeousolasco(f): 1:29am On Jan 09, 2018
DaddyKross:

Ahaah. I like what i see cool. You can take it down

Where you at ?
Lasgidi

1 Like

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by uchemelvin20004: 1:29am On Jan 09, 2018
Nice one... Kudos to the organizers and shame on every idiot who's criticizing this great get-together...
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Blackhawk03(f): 1:30am On Jan 09, 2018
DaddyKross:

Mo ma yan e lepe last last nii. Oya it's bed time

Lol. Take care of our new bae. cool

Goodnight, Olu. kiss
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Blackhawk03(f): 1:32am On Jan 09, 2018
FRESHG:
I GUESS YA TALKING FROM EXPERIENCEsad

Shhhhhhhhhh! lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 1:32am On Jan 09, 2018
obiorathesubtle:

Haha. You know me a lot.. It's not like everyone knows I'm Alhaji soft money.. cheesy

Oh.. Yeah.. He didn't know I was keeping my face secret or maybe he did but was feeling goofy at the time..

Lol. Yeah, and you give kids too.. What are the odds..
I know right.winkwink grin

Oh, you were? Even off NL?

Well..it depends. How many kids? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply)

Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo) / Lady Plays Groomsman Role At The Wedding Of Her Brother (Photos) / This Wedding Cake With Many Steps Has Got People Talking (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.