Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party - Events (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party (70014 Views)

Pictures From VGH Group Boss Mr Okafor Chinedu Wedding Reception / Official Pictures From “ilaje High School 2012/13” Get Together Party / Pictures From The Calabar Green Carnival Held Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by FRESHG(m): 12:34am On Jan 09, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

#Cartel brother!!

Money was gotten to be spent. Lol.

You wan chop the raw money?
FERNANDO HOW FAR
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 09, 2018
obiorathesubtle:

grin

Really? From which pantheon??

Biko.. This looks like a scam..

My dear. Ask about Alhaji soft money, you'd know why American visa is dying to have me..
Ahbalajo, you didn't know nih. grin grin
I am Mariinee,the goddess of marriage and childbearing. You can go on to google to find out more about me.wink

grin grin grin I pray American visa gets you.
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Adukey(f): 12:36am On Jan 09, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Lol... Na me be daddy G.O.

Oya come report to me.

Go and sleep in order to resume early to that your cramped up hole of an office. Daddy G O my foot!
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by farano(f): 12:36am On Jan 09, 2018
obiorathesubtle:

Why didn't you come?
I was somehow busy. Will participate next year by His Grace smiley
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 09, 2018
Gorgeousolasco:

Like seriously? He isn't married? Ehhn�
No, he isn't. grin grin
Married fia. grin
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Blackhawk03(f): 12:37am On Jan 09, 2018
DaddyKross:

Ekun lo n ke si, ina loju ina lenu cheesy

Ku ise, o gbiyanju. Smh cheesy grin
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by BiafranBushBoy: 12:38am On Jan 09, 2018
Adukey:

Go and sleep in order to resume early to that your cramped up hole of an office. Daddy G O my foot!

This one na beef ooo... Lol.

As long as it makes you sleep well,

Don't die hating buddy!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by obiorathesubtle: 12:38am On Jan 09, 2018
Mariinee:
Ahbalajo, you didn't know nih. grin grin
I am Mariinee,the goddess of marriage and childbearing. You can go on to google to find out more about me.wink

grin grin grin I pray American visa gets you.

Lol.. Mariinee.. Hmm.. Sounds Mamiwaterish, and that's not all.. Are you married with kids? If not, how can you give what you don't have?

Plus.. If you're a powerful goddess.. Why don't you come over rn, let's test your childbearing skills wink

Lol.. Screw American visa, you have my attention now..

2 Likes

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Dearlord(m): 12:38am On Jan 09, 2018
Why wasn't I invited?
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Adukey(f): 12:39am On Jan 09, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

This one na beef ooo... Lol.
As long as it makes you sleep well,
Don't die hating buddy!! tongue

Who's beefing you? Lol.
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by obiorathesubtle: 12:39am On Jan 09, 2018
farano:
I was somehow busy. Will participate next year by His Grace smiley

Alright.. Happy new year..

I'll pray for grace and keep this promised participation in mind.. cheesy
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by BiafranBushBoy: 12:39am On Jan 09, 2018
FRESHG:
FERNANDO HOW FAR

I dey brotherly. E be like say you sabi me well for outside here ooo

Lol... How you dey?
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Lexusgs430: 12:40am On Jan 09, 2018
favourmic:
can i ask one question here and it goes to ladies. That 10 second you wait while your boyfriend is putting on a condom, abeg what goes through your mind biko wink wink answer if you dare.....

Allow her put it on...... It adds to the iroko effect...
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by BiafranBushBoy: 12:41am On Jan 09, 2018
Adukey:

Who's beefing you? Lol.

So don't die while hating...

Lol... I don't know who the fvck you are. But if you've researched well about me, you would also know ThT I don't give a fvck about who the fvck you are.

Lol. Copy? wink

2 Likes

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Mcowubaba: 12:41am On Jan 09, 2018
jboy73:

You just told me we have our different lives to leave.
No Sir... I'm in fact a popular public figure who's graced many occasions as a guest speaker... This right here is for comic relief.
Face your front and allow me rant my rants and troll my troll.

Almost 12am.... Go subscribe for your mtn N25 500mb.... Nina rotti waiting for u.
It's not anything close to 12am in my location wink
Mr Guest troll speaker

1 Like

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by KushyKush: 12:42am On Jan 09, 2018
remsonik:
Nigerian youths let's meet up and discuss the way forward for a better Nigeria. Our leaders do not care about us they only care about their pockets. If hangouts like this can be organised to help, business owners, corporate workers, entrepreneurs and students adding values to them that will be nice.
The shisha you people claim is better than cigarettes has more tobacco than cigarettes. You are putting your lungs and other body organs in trouble with all this.

Not long ago you were here claiming super intelligent woman and I asked you a simple question. You felt silly and couldn't summon courage to reply.

Can you see how full of horse shìt you are? Just trying to sound intelligent yet you ain't shìt.

Here you are begging for Recharge card. That is where you belong...not here smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/4270519/giving-out-free-call-credits#63902267

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:42am On Jan 09, 2018
Nigerian youths indeed..balling and wining... its okay...
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Adukey(f): 12:42am On Jan 09, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

So don't die while hating...

Lol... I don't know who the fvck you are. But if you've researched well about me, you would also know ThT I don't give a fvck about who the fvck you are.

Lol. Copy? wink

Stop using the F word with me,show some respect.

1 Like

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 09, 2018
obiorathesubtle:

Lol.. Mariinee.. Hmm.. Sounds Mamiwaterish, and that's not all.. Are you married with kids? If not, how can you give what you don't have?

Plus.. If you're a powerful goddess.. Why don't you come over rn, let's test your childbearing skills wink

Lol.. Screw American visa, you have my attention now..
Yeskeh. Mother water is in charge of everything that has to do with women and marriage. tongue
I don't have to be married. If I am married, where will I get the time to oversee other people's marital life? Sometimes,you have to sacrifice yourself and everything you believe in for the greater good.winkwink

Lol, you want to practice childbearing with a divine being? Are you serious? shocked shocked
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by obiorathesubtle: 12:43am On Jan 09, 2018
Adukey:

If that's not you, then who is it?

1 Like

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by BiafranBushBoy: 12:44am On Jan 09, 2018
Adukey:

Respect? And you came swarming on me like a tornado.

Wonderful... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Gorgeousolasco(f): 12:44am On Jan 09, 2018
DaddyKross:

angry
grin lol. Daddykross u too dey happy bae dey foh for you. Foh my foot! Bae just playing around. wink
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Adukey(f): 12:45am On Jan 09, 2018
obiorathesubtle:

If that's not you, then who is it?

My shadow.
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by DaddyKross: 12:45am On Jan 09, 2018
Gorgeousolasco:

grin lol. Daddykross u too dey happy bae dey foh for you. Foh my foot! Bae just playing around. wink

Happy fia cheesy I never even believed ya a bae to start with grin
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Omoluabi16(m): 12:46am On Jan 09, 2018
can't criticise though..whatever way they deem it to have fun. Their choices.

Seriously..someone should make this picture a meme. Lwkmd!

11 Likes

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by farano(f): 12:46am On Jan 09, 2018
obiorathesubtle:

Alright.. Happy new year..

I'll pray for grace and keep this promised participation in mind.. cheesy
hehehe though I don't have swag like those pretty ladies in those pics embarassed
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by wildchild1: 12:46am On Jan 09, 2018
safarigirl:
these people look like they unwind every weekend undecided

I wonder why these are the only things that can successfully be organised on NL. It says a lot about Nigerians

My sister you only live once. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Adukey(f): 12:46am On Jan 09, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Respect? And you came swarming on me like a tornado.
Wonderful... smiley

Lol,you have time o.Looked for your trouble and you gave in.
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by doctore212(m): 12:47am On Jan 09, 2018
F*ck juts dey hungry me. Please I need advice
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by CaptainGOOD: 12:48am On Jan 09, 2018
Omoluabi16:

grin grin
Good meme
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by BiafranBushBoy: 12:48am On Jan 09, 2018
Adukey:

Lol,you have time o.Looked for your trouble and you gave in.

Did you read the no 3 of my signature?

I always have time at night. You wana keep me company?
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by obiorathesubtle: 12:49am On Jan 09, 2018
Mariinee:
Yeskeh. Mother water is in charge of everything that has to do with women and marriage. tongue
I don't have to be married. If I am married, where will I get the time to oversee other people's marital life? Sometimes,you have to sacrifice yourself and everything you believe in for the greater good.winkwink

Lol, you want to practice childbearing with a divine being? Are you serious? shocked shocked

LOL. This isn't at all creepy grin

So, you're so deep in helping other people, you don't really want to consider how yours can be helped? I think being selfless as a goddess is nice and all, but.. Pfft.. The greater good will always be sought after by some other selfless person.. You need to come make babies with me.. I'm serious about it.. Unless you're afraid an ordinary Alhaji will wear out a "divine being" in the process of childbearing.. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply)

Couple Cutting Goat As Their Wedding Cake [PICS] / Photos From Baba Ijebu's 80th Birthday Bash / Pictures From A Glamorous Wedding In Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.