Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,376 members, 7,812,094 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party - Events (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party (70025 Views)

Pictures From VGH Group Boss Mr Okafor Chinedu Wedding Reception / Official Pictures From “ilaje High School 2012/13” Get Together Party / Pictures From The Calabar Green Carnival Held Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by CaptainGOOD: 12:49am On Jan 09, 2018
Adukey:

Lol,you have time o.Looked for your trouble and you gave in.

Its official adukey weds biafranbushboy.

U 2 should stop d fight already

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by FRESHG(m): 12:49am On Jan 09, 2018
obiorathesubtle:

Lol.. Mariinee.. Hmm.. Sounds Mamiwaterish, and that's not all.. Are you married with kids? If not, how can you give what you don't have?

Plus.. If you're a powerful goddess.. Why don't you come over rn, let's test your childbearing skills wink

Lol.. Screw American visa, you have my attention now..
AMU ANA EKENYI GI NA ABANIAangry
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by safarigirl(f): 12:49am On Jan 09, 2018
wildchild1:

My sister you only live once. grin
so, no more afterlife? grin

And depending on your religion, there is reincarnation
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by freebrowsingtime: 12:50am On Jan 09, 2018
MrHistorian:
While their China counterparts are up on their feets contributing their quota to global industrialization. . .

SMH!

Wise one, what have you contributed to the industrialization of Nigeria?
You go go read small motivation pamphlet, come think say you don wise pass everyone..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Adukey(f): 12:50am On Jan 09, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Did you read the no 3 of my signature?
I always have time at night. You wana keep me company?

Work dey tomao,trying to get some sleep ni,sleep no come.
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by obiorathesubtle: 12:51am On Jan 09, 2018
Adukey:

My shadow.

LOL. Your shadow wears a blue scarf..

Quite unique shadow tho
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Adukey(f): 12:51am On Jan 09, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

Impossible!
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by BiafranBushBoy: 12:51am On Jan 09, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

Really? Just like saying

Bush weds an asshole!!

Not possible bro.

1 Like

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by KushyKush: 12:51am On Jan 09, 2018
Omoluabi16:
can't criticise though..whatever way they deem it to have fun. Their choices.

Seriously..someone should make this picture a meme. Lwkmd!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Viktoh(m): 12:51am On Jan 09, 2018
KushyKush:

Not long ago you were here claiming super intelligent woman and I asked you a simple question. You felt silly and couldn't summon courage to reply.

Can you see how full of horse shìt you are? Just trying to sound intelligent yet you ain't shìt.

Here you are begging for Recharge card. That is where you belong...not here smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/4270519/giving-out-free-call-credits#63902267

OMG

5 Likes

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Adukey(f): 12:51am On Jan 09, 2018
obiorathesubtle:

LOL. Your shadow wears a blue scarf..
Quite unique shadow tho
Yeah,thanks.
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 09, 2018
Are u not nigerian?ehat have you contributed? Nonesense!!!
MrHistorian:
While their China counterparts are up on their feets contributing their quota to global industrialization. . .

SMH!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by CaptainGOOD: 12:52am On Jan 09, 2018
Adukey:

Impossible!

Its happening.. u love each other
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 09, 2018
Omoluabi16:
can't criticise though..whatever way they deem it to have fun. Their choices.

Seriously..someone should make this picture a meme. Lwkmd!
grin
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by CaptainGOOD: 12:52am On Jan 09, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Really? Just like saying

Bush weds an asshole!!

Not possible bro.

Bro kiss ur bride.. tongue
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Gorgeousolasco(f): 12:52am On Jan 09, 2018
DaddyKross:

Happy fia cheesy I never even believed ya a bae to start with grin

Actually, I am
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Adukey(f): 12:52am On Jan 09, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Really? Just like saying
Bush weds an asshole!!
Not possible bro.

Who's an asshole? Well,I won't insult you .Peace!

1 Like

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by obiorathesubtle: 12:52am On Jan 09, 2018
farano:
hehehe though I don't have swag like those pretty ladies in those pics embarassed

LOL. Swag? Aite.. I'll drop my swag at home if it'll make you feel comfortable next year.. cheesy
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by obiorathesubtle: 12:53am On Jan 09, 2018
FRESHG:
AMU ANA EKENYI GI NA ABANIAangry

grin

1 Like

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by BiafranBushBoy: 12:53am On Jan 09, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

Bro kiss ur bride.. tongue

Okay... Brb.

Lemme find the kiss!

1 Like

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Adukey(f): 12:53am On Jan 09, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

Its happening.. u love each other

God forbid! with his flat face like okada seat.
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by wildchild1: 12:54am On Jan 09, 2018
KushyKush:

Not long ago you were here claiming super intelligent woman and I asked you a simple question. You felt silly and couldn't summon courage to reply.

Can you see how full of horse shìt you are? Just trying to sound intelligent yet you ain't shìt.

Here you are begging for Recharge card. That is where you belong...not here smiley

OMG, my chest grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by BiafranBushBoy: 12:54am On Jan 09, 2018
Adukey:

Who's an asshole? Well,I won't insult you .Peace!

Piss the fvck off!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Omoluabi16(m): 12:54am On Jan 09, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

grin grin
Good meme
as in ehn. grin. It caught my attention most. The guy be like.. ALL I WANT IS MY CHICKEN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by DaddyKross: 12:54am On Jan 09, 2018
Gorgeousolasco:

Actually, I am

No kidding ? Bhet you don't have a pic on your profile sad
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Adukey(f): 12:55am On Jan 09, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Piss the fvck off!!

Get off my face,flat face!
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by remsonik(f): 12:55am On Jan 09, 2018
KushyKush:

You are crazy, I have got better things to do with my time so If I don't reply you don't run mad. I don't have your time. Go and die!
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by obiorathesubtle: 12:55am On Jan 09, 2018
Adukey:

Yeah,thanks.

Thanks??

Thanks for the compliment and goodbye??

Or

Thanks, the scarf is mine and that's actually me??
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by BiafranBushBoy: 12:56am On Jan 09, 2018
wildchild1:

OMG, my chest grin grin

Broke ass leaders of tomorrow... cheesy cheesy

I dislike broke people.. I swear!! angry

1 Like

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Gorgeousolasco(f): 12:56am On Jan 09, 2018
KushyKush:

Nairalanders and digging post out ehn! Oga u no try o. Savage grin

1 Like

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by DaddyKross: 12:56am On Jan 09, 2018
Adukey:

Get off my face,flat face!

Our wife cheesy. Don't mind my brother, Bush. He will surely come around kiss

Mr and Mrs Bush grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Adukey(f): 12:56am On Jan 09, 2018
obiorathesubtle:

Thanks??
Thanks for the compliment and goodbye??
Or
Thanks, the scarf is mine and that's actually me??

All of the above.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (28) (Reply)

Couple Cutting Goat As Their Wedding Cake [PICS] / Photos From Baba Ijebu's 80th Birthday Bash / Pictures From A Glamorous Wedding In Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.