Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) (40543 Views)

My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen / Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" / Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by Sijo01(f): 9:14am On Jan 09, 2018
No allocation from the federal government to service it and keep it running.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by Bustincole(m): 9:15am On Jan 09, 2018
The money dey use to purchased it is not a clean money das y

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by MrDandy(m): 9:15am On Jan 09, 2018
I’m waiting for Daddy freeze’s opinion grin

1 Like

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by Biggynt(m): 9:16am On Jan 09, 2018
May God Help us from fake ass people.
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by Chukazu: 9:17am On Jan 09, 2018
Am sure he has another one...so e no go pain am reach borne
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:18am On Jan 09, 2018
Daddy Freeze,come see wetin you don't cause o. You don ground Daddy jet

3 Likes

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by LegitDiva: 9:18am On Jan 09, 2018
obailala:
Straight to mgbuka.. grin

isiaki!!!!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by iamtardey: 9:20am On Jan 09, 2018
HungerBAD make thunder kon strike am die na im kon remain now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by Toniapsalm121(f): 9:21am On Jan 09, 2018
No body knows tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by maxzzo1(m): 9:21am On Jan 09, 2018
Another Lies
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by Abdulazeez007(m): 9:22am On Jan 09, 2018
HungerBAD:
I don't believe it.

I thought there was money to be made transporting weapons from South Africa?but what do i know?

Let me guess why my Gun Transporting, Warri(Waffi)swagging, Agbari(tortoise brain)Pastor is unable to pay "mere"maintainance cost.

His Jet is grounded due to:

A- No Goodluck" Money Miss Road" Jonathan to push Millions in Dollars to him for prayers.

B-Tithe has dried up.

C- God catch am

D-All of the above.

[b][/b]D

1 Like

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by Abdulazeez007(m): 9:23am On Jan 09, 2018
aolawale025:
It could be grounded for other reasons apart from money.
other reasons include licence,maintenance,even the pilot to move the shit. No b MONEY still b d iss?

1 Like

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by Elnino4ladies: 9:23am On Jan 09, 2018
50 cent wannabe can't maintain a private jet LMAO

1 Like

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by Quality20(m): 9:26am On Jan 09, 2018
u mean Nigerian mechanical technicians can't maintain a small plane like this. Pls let him donate it to our children at NCAT Zaria for practice and God will bless him ie he should use it to sow seed at Nigerian college of aviation technology after all he is also a patriot/ statesman

1 Like

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by kennykane1(m): 9:26am On Jan 09, 2018
Any one of them impoverishing the already poor masses in the name of "Tithe" will incur the same faith soon!! We Africans, especially black are full of inferiority complex hence, we are wasteful.

6 Likes

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by PhiJoi(m): 9:26am On Jan 09, 2018
See yourself, you don't have N20 to redeem ur promise and you are condemning someone who cannot maintain Jet!
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by GavelSlam: 9:27am On Jan 09, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Those who know know that Oritsejafors jet was mostly on time share rental then at 7000 dollars an hour are shared vost of 3500 dollars and hour but eith the way Buhari has mismanaged the economy there are very few businessmen that rent jets now so the explains why the the plane is wasting away in some airport ..This is actually another indictement of the poor leadership of Buhari and not some news to gloat about ..Please not I am not a fan of Oritsejafor but we must uphold the truth at all times

Please can you tell us what these so-called businessmen produce?

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 9:29am On Jan 09, 2018
Let somebody shout hallelujah. God is great.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by PhiJoi(m): 9:32am On Jan 09, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Let somebody shout hallelujah. God is great.

k
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 9:33am On Jan 09, 2018
GavelSlam:

Many were friends of the govt of the day that were getting a lot of business patronage, some were chief executives service firms who were doing well at the time , some were high level executives of the telcos , some were owners of small oil servicing firms who greatly benefited from the Nigerian content act of the GEJ era ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by Beedude(m): 9:38am On Jan 09, 2018
sehin79:
its not easy to maintain jets,unless if used for business.
Sure. But He Has Been Doing Dat 4 A While. My Question Is Why The Sudden Change ?

1 Like

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:40am On Jan 09, 2018
GavelSlam:

Sheeples.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by GavelSlam: 9:40am On Jan 09, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Many were friends of the govt of the day that were getting a lot of business patronage, some were chief executives service firms who were doing well at the time , some were high level executives of the telcos , some were owners of small oil servicing firms who greatly benefited from the Nigerian content act of the GEJ era ..

Most of these people produce nothing and are simply scavengers...economic vultures feeding off a weak and corrupt leadership .

High level executives of telcos my bum. So what happened to their Telcos?

By the way, local content in the oil industry has been operation for quite a while. Certainly predating Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by Beedude(m): 9:41am On Jan 09, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Those who know know that Oritsejafors jet was mostly on time share rental then at 7000 dollars an hour are shared vost of 3500 dollars and hour but eith the way Buhari has mismanaged the economy there are very few businessmen that rent jets now so the explains why the the plane is wasting away in some airport ..This is actually another indictement of the poor leadership of Buhari and not some news to gloat about ..Please not I am not a fan of Oritsejafor but we must uphold the truth at all times
Its 2018 Already. Pls Stop Taking That Thing U Ve Been Taking In The Name Of God. Biko

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by 1miccza: 9:43am On Jan 09, 2018
aolawale025:
It could be grounded for other reasons apart from money.

Nice one, this is someone that understands.. Not those that post comments without thinking
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 09, 2018
okay. smiley
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by Beedude(m): 9:45am On Jan 09, 2018
kokoA:
No matter how plenty money is, it is still a visitor. If you treat am well e go stay, if you do am anyhow, e go run comot..
No Matter How Well U Treat Blood Money E Go Still Run.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 9:46am On Jan 09, 2018
iamrealdeji:
Daddy Freeze,come see wetin you don't cause o. You don ground Daddy jet

grin

1 Like

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by bigtt76(f): 9:48am On Jan 09, 2018
I guess he's waiting for new fishing grounds (too many nets few fishes these days) to emerge so that he can go afishing again grin

blogbuilder:
According to information by sahara reporters, the jet of the former CAN chairman is now grounded due to cost of maintenance .

It will be recollected that the embattled jet was used to launder cash to South africa during the procurement of arm and ammunition for the Nigeria arm force during President Jonathan fight against boko haram insurgent in 2014.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/950463099785633798

1 Like

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by fatiaforreal: 9:50am On Jan 09, 2018
The business needs fasting and prayer, seed of faith, and tithing. I forgot to mention, the business must also pay it's first fruit, then the jet will be airborne.
It is well grin

1 Like

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by Aldebaran(m): 9:53am On Jan 09, 2018
Wasted money and resources undecided

1 Like

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by Ake1: 9:55am On Jan 09, 2018
Breeze is blowing and and the fowl yash is exposing.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Evil Spirit That Corrupted Lucifer (satan's) Mind; Where Did It Come From? / Strong Mystical Ase Soap That Will Make You Rich & Wealthy / Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.