Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) (40539 Views)

My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen / Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" / Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by Esji80(m): 9:58am On Jan 09, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Those who know know that Oritsejafors jet was mostly on time share rental then at 7000 dollars an hour are shared vost of 3500 dollars and hour but eith the way Buhari has mismanaged the economy there are very few businessmen that rent jets now so the explains why the the plane is wasting away in some airport ..This is actually another indictement of the poor leadership of Buhari and not some news to gloat about ..Please not I am not a fan of Oritsejafor but we must uphold the truth at all times
Must you blame Baba PMB for everything? It seems you are related to FFK.::

3 Likes

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by Esji80(m): 9:59am On Jan 09, 2018
HungerBAD:
I don't believe it.

I thought there was money to be made transporting weapons from South Africa?but what do i know?

Let me guess why my Gun Transporting, Warri(Waffi)swagging, Agbari(tortoise brain)Pastor is unable to pay "mere"maintainance cost.

His Jet is grounded due to:

A- No Goodluck" Money Miss Road" Jonathan to push Millions in Dollars to him for prayers.

B-Tithe has dried up.

C- God catch am

D-All of the above.

D

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by vertueptime: 9:59am On Jan 09, 2018
femolacqua:

Then he should sell it, since there is no money to maintain it.

Who go fit buy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by vertueptime: 10:01am On Jan 09, 2018
Statsocial:
Sahara and their funny journalism.

He should just rent it out instead and use the proceed to maintain it just like winners does. Although parking at the Hangar also cost a lot of money. Winners on the other hand has her own Hangar meaning no cost is longer incurred on parking. In all, if he can't run it then he should sell it.

U still pay something for the hanger maintenance

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by Andylove4u: 10:03am On Jan 09, 2018
Rumours grin
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by GavelSlam: 10:03am On Jan 09, 2018
Esji80:
Must you blame Baba PMB for everything? It seems you are related to FFK.::

No he's not.

He hates Buhari.

Go through all his contributions on this forum.

I am convinced he's one of those who benefited from the loopholes of previous governments.

4 Likes

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by 119fortress(m): 10:03am On Jan 09, 2018
The fact remains that this story in meant to divert attention from the fact that buhari has not only grounded the economy leaving many out of business but has wholesomely empowered his fulani brothers to slaughter like rams our brothers and sisyers in benue, adamawa,enugu,rivers and delta states respectively.
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by Andylove4u: 10:04am On Jan 09, 2018
For ur mind
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by ogbeniolola: 10:06am On Jan 09, 2018
Who doesn't know this man?....Omockery's mentor & Jonathan's spiritual father! His plane was was once grounded in South Africa when he was found with undeclared more than $9 million cash meant for boko haram arms purchase!

1 Like

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by gaskiyamagana: 10:20am On Jan 09, 2018
aolawale025:
It could be grounded for other reasons apart from money.
Which reason other than shortage of money? Soon it will be put up for sale.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by rolchi(m): 10:27am On Jan 09, 2018
GavelSlam:

Most of these people produce nothing and are simply scavengers...economic vultures feeding off a weak and corrupt leadership .

High level executives of telcos my bum. So what happened to their Telcos?

By the way, local content in the oil industry has been operation for quite a while. Certainly predating Jonathan.

Politics apart...from the time of GEJ, the Nigerian Content became more effective and result oriented with verifiables and benchmarks to gauge and measure compliance.
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by GavelSlam: 10:28am On Jan 09, 2018
rolchi:

Politics apart...from the time of GEJ, the Nigerian Content became more effective and result oriented with verifiables and benchmarks to gauge and measure compliance.

Since you say they are verifiable.

Please provide the stats from Obasnjo till date.
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by toks208: 10:34am On Jan 09, 2018
HungerBAD:
I don't believe it.

I thought there was money to be made transporting weapons from South Africa?but what do i know?

Let me guess why my Gun Transporting, Warri(Waffi)swagging, Agbari(tortoise brain)Pastor is unable to pay "mere"maintainance cost.

A- No Goodluck" Money Miss Road" Jonathan to push Millions in Dollars to him for prayers.

B-Tithe has dried up.

C- God catch am

D-All of the above.

If Buhari comes out for 2019 presidency I go vote am without thinking twice.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by Esji80(m): 10:46am On Jan 09, 2018
GavelSlam:

No he's not.

He hates Buhari.

Go through all his contributions on this forum.

I am convinced he's one of those who benefited from the loopholes of previous governments.
You are right Sir.
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by Salmoneus(m): 10:51am On Jan 09, 2018
Daddy freeze is working? people are no longer paying tithes? grin
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by Bsingle(m): 10:58am On Jan 09, 2018
All these people buying private, why can't you use the money to help the needy
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:15am On Jan 09, 2018
We told them that private individuals do not have to own a private jet to travel around

they insulted us

now that Federal government oil money ain't flowing like it was during the ineffectual one, the jet has become too expensive to maintain.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:19am On Jan 09, 2018
HungerBAD:
[s]I don't believe it.

B-Tithe has dried up.

C- God catch am

D-All of the above.
[/s]

typical reasoning of bubu followers
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by deebrownneymar: 11:24am On Jan 09, 2018
I thought it was Oyedepo's bet that was used to launder cash.
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by deebrownneymar: 11:24am On Jan 09, 2018
I thought it was Oyedepo's jet that was used to launder cash.
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by koolaid87: 11:31am On Jan 09, 2018
No wonder he was full of passion at Oyedepo's church regarding tithe issh.

God is just!
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by AdeniyiA(m): 11:40am On Jan 09, 2018
Just imagine the number of people the money for the jets would have helped to rise... undecided
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by YaxxVille(m): 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
Ethnic Jingoism na im go kee u
limeta:
How nice only mallam hausa fulani folks go fit own one now
You lot happy now?
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by muffyt05: 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Those who know know that Oritsejafors jet was mostly on time share rental then at 7000 dollars an hour are shared vost of 3500 dollars and hour but eith the way Buhari has mismanaged the economy there are very few businessmen that rent jets now so the explains why the the plane is wasting away in some airport ..This is actually another indictement of the poor leadership of Buhari and not some news to gloat about ..Please not I am not a fan of Oritsejafor but we must uphold the truth at all times

What kind of excuse is this one now...
That jet is rotting away cos of two major reasons
1. No more government dollars to be flown from one country to another,as a result, lack of money for maintenance
2. Baba is no longer CAN President, those entitlements either by crook or fair mains are all dried up an also,Freeze is not helping matters in the tithing department.
Oritshajefor is probably the 1st high profile casualty of Freeze's tithing campaign.
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
He cant fly to meet God in heaven, chai.
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by smulti(m): 2:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
femolacqua:

Then he should sell it, since there is no money to maintain it.

will you buy the jet ?

trust me we will give you a good price
once you indicate interest
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by sleemomymy: 2:20pm On Jan 09, 2018
GOD PUNISH DEVIL
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by ogunsj: 2:43pm On Jan 09, 2018
yanshDoctor:
in clear terms, it means buhari economy has failed woefully.
una no dey shame. make una no worry buhari go give am small contract. yeye pastor.
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by adecz: 2:45pm On Jan 09, 2018
As mumu GEJ is no longer in
power to give welfare & maintenance money.

Thought the "Man of God" said his
parishioners bought him the jet,
how come they can't maintain it for him??

Lying in God's name..

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by Obi1kenobi(m): 5:09pm On Jan 09, 2018
Statsocial:
Sahara and their funny journalism.

He should just rent it out instead and use the proceed to maintain it just like winners does. Although parking at the Hangar also cost a lot of money. Winners on the other hand has her own Hangar meaning no cost is longer incurred on parking. In all, if he can't run it then he should sell it.

If it were that easy to maintain his jet by renting it out, he would have. Most wealthy men that own jets and yachts rent them when not in use out to mitigate the huge maintenance costs: emphasis on mitigation. The reduction in their operating costs doesn't completely relieve the burden. It's generally only billionaires (in dollars) that are wealthy enough to keep private jets just like cars. You also have to ask how big in the jet rental market to be sustainable.

Winners do not have any transparent financial records, so the claims of propagandist like the Leke Beecroft fella that they basically eliminate operating costs through rentals has no shred of evidence.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by budaatum: 1:52am On Jan 10, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Its actually evidence that theft of government funds with which these thieves bought and funded their jets has been stopped under Buhari's regime. But who cared where the money came from, as long as you chopped you own, right?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Strong Mystical Ase Soap That Will Make You Rich & Wealthy / The Evil Spirit That Corrupted Lucifer (satan's) Mind; Where Did It Come From? / Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.