Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,820 members, 7,824,411 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? (11938 Views)

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by alleno: 5:41pm On Apr 15, 2010
Alice in Wonderland
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by tboy1(m): 6:13pm On Apr 15, 2010
rotimy:

NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MAN.
very plotless film, was shocked it won oscar!
shocked shocked shocked shocked
This is the worst film you've seen for real? pls whats your best film?
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 15, 2010
Battle of muzanga grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by obinna5000(m): 6:21pm On Apr 15, 2010
texazzpete:

90% of Eddie Murphy's movies

cheesy grin grin grin grin

calabaman:

2. Avatar

WHAAATTT!!! shocked Calabaman if na play make you stop am o!! grin grin

@topic
THE BOUNTY HUNTER (2010) [size=3pt]YUCK[/size]
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by ibabalol: 6:51pm On Apr 15, 2010
all nollywood movies
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by Spyker: 6:53pm On Apr 15, 2010
ibabalol:

all nollywood movies

GBAM!!!! angry angry angry
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by Amya(f): 7:07pm On Apr 15, 2010
calabaman:

Avatar? It's like you don't understand the question!

My best movie, your worst? Utterly ridiculous!
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by msb247(m): 7:48pm On Apr 15, 2010
norbit!
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 15, 2010
letter to iwojima,hw on earth did it get dat oscar nomination,followed by avarta
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by omega25red(m): 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2010
house of a 1000 corpses <--- walked out the theater
Van helsing <---- pointless very bad actting
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by rasputinn(m): 9:42pm On Apr 15, 2010
The return of Yar Adua from Saudi Arabia
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by mamabear1(f): 10:03pm On Apr 15, 2010
rasputinn:

The return of Yar Adua from Saudi Arabia

i quite agree wiv dat!!!! grin cheesy grin
den d stupid movie of all times dat i still kip wanderin wat dey wia finkn 2 mk it,d highest selling movie so far, AVATAR!!!
correct mistake n waste of tym datz wat i cal dat movie,wiv FINAL DESTINATION 4, wen wud dat film cum 2 an end and HARRY PORTER & THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE,dnt get mi wrng i luv harry porter lyk mad bt wen i saw dat part6 ehn i was realy shakin ma head coz i didnt undastd wat dey wia actin again,
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by chauder: 10:11pm On Apr 15, 2010
babylon AD
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by timpaker(m): 10:46pm On Apr 15, 2010
for me it is HURT LOCKER. the movie was over-rated, i was sleep-watching it till NEPA came to my rescue. thanks to NEPA if not i'd have sued the crews for tampering with my intelligence.
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by obinna5000(m): 11:38pm On Apr 15, 2010
Halloween II (2009) [size=3pt]Nonsense[/size] tongue angry
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by Liss: 11:45pm On Apr 15, 2010
grin Funny thread.

My worst movie for now is "World's Greatest Dad". It 's the absolute worst. Don't know what Robin Williams was thinking! angry

[quote
@topic
THE BOUNTY HUNTER (2010) [size=3pt]YUCK[/size]
[quote][/quote]

For real? I just finished downloading the thing o, Now, I am going to watch it with a biased mind!
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by xremmy(m): 11:48pm On Apr 15, 2010
Twilight 1&2 .The new moon was worse. Pillow fight at the end of a vampire movie scheewwwww
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by spinice(m): 12:03am On Apr 16, 2010
Assassin's creed. The movie ended wen it's supposed 2 begin & too short, it looked like an episode In a series movie.
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by Pweety4me(f): 12:16am On Apr 16, 2010
SeanT21:

Napolean Dynamite. lipsrsealed
Ahaha we(my class members) had 2 watch dat in Media gosh! tongue
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by popekay(m): 12:39am On Apr 16, 2010
For me, its Avatar,
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by peruso: 12:44am On Apr 16, 2010
ibabalol:

all nollywood movies

enemies of progress,
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by init4dmoni(m): 1:13am On Apr 16, 2010
peruso:

enemies of progress,

enemies of what??
watching nigeiran films is like pocking pins in my eyes (it's physically painful)
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by Anikeji: 5:47am On Apr 16, 2010
Valentine's Day - I also made my new bf sit thru it I kept apologizing too bad, but we were in Naija and no light, no AC so we just had to chill at the theaters where there was constant power supply.

Why did I get married too Very very bad
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by sisisisi(f): 5:57am On Apr 16, 2010
@ timpaker
oh my gosh.hurt locker is just wayyyy overrated.crappiest crap in crap town shocked shocked I didn't even finish I got bored after the first 15 mins.
Dear John.I mean seriously,who hangs out and talks about utter rubbish with his girlfriend after she breaks his heart? angry angry angry
Silly movie producers.I regret wasting more than an hour of my life watching this nonsense.
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by jugz(f): 6:58am On Apr 16, 2010
BOUNTY HUNTER
PANDORUM, (cldnt just wait till d movie was over)
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by nedu2000(m): 7:39am On Apr 16, 2010
Terminator 4 woz terrible
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by DoubleN(m): 9:02am On Apr 16, 2010
Has to be Twilight New Moon, i wasted 2 hours of my life watching that trash!! angry angry angry . No plot,wack story line.

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by Mubz(m): 9:28am On Apr 16, 2010
I bet nobody has seen "Albino farm", Thats the definition of "the worst movie ever"
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by yusuf2(m): 9:32am On Apr 16, 2010
paranomal activities
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by Mubz(m): 9:36am On Apr 16, 2010
yusuf_@:

paranomal activities

I love that movie grin
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by GboyegaD(m): 9:48am On Apr 16, 2010
Broda Ode (A Yoruba Dance Drama/Movie).

The film was borrowed by a friend's nephew and you really had to know how whack it was. The cast in the film were bunch of fools as suggested by the title of the film. I almost beat him that day for getting such film but just had to let him be for peace sake.

I feel BON should have ban the film and the cast should be banned from acting any film in the next 2 decades because they chose to let go of their common sense. As for the writer, producer and director, he should be taken to a psychiatric hospital for proper treatment.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by sylve11: 10:03am On Apr 16, 2010
i think these are the worst movies ever produced sad cool

1. Freddy Got Fingered (2001)

2. The Adventures of Pluto Nash (2002)

3. Son of the Mask (2005)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Has Television Lost Its Relevance? / The Maury Show Real Or Fake? / Your Favorite Movie Genres?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.