Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,098 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? (11933 Views)

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by teeluv(m): 7:03pm On Apr 23, 2010
the promotion, the movie was boring from head to toe. kai.

they should put the producer/director in isolation for 3 months.
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 24, 2010
Titanic
I don't know why really. Watched 'em them thrice and I was like, 'what is this?!' undecided
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by viann: 5:01pm On Apr 24, 2010
VAMPIRE it was very tough
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by echowords(m): 10:19am On Apr 25, 2010
clash of the titans 2010. or transformers 2
can't make up my mind they were both just horrible
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by obinna5000(m): 1:18pm On Apr 25, 2010
echowords:

clash of the titans 2010. or transformers 2
can't make up my mind they were both just horrible
Pick "Transformers 2". cheesy grin
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by webbjamie(m): 7:19am On Apr 26, 2010
'Dunes' was bad.i think it's one of da worst sci-fi movies ever.
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by webbjamie(m): 12:25pm On Apr 26, 2010
, and then came sky captain and the world of tomorrow.
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by obinna5000(m): 12:30pm On Apr 26, 2010
The Animal (2001) [size=4pt]Very useless film.[/size] angry
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by ceasyc(f): 4:15am On May 28, 2010
d damn tin made so much noise n headlines
hisses
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by obinna5000(m): 11:01am On May 28, 2010
G.I. Joe - The Rise of Cobra (2009)
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by iice(f): 2:32pm On May 28, 2010
^^I actually enjoyed it although the cast leaves alot to be desired. Terrible actors except for Triple A grin

Anaconda: The hunt for the blood orchid

Na real rubbish film. No head or tail. Confused people made a rubbish movie.

Bloodrayne
Oh dear lawd

Ghost of Mars
Marilyn Manson would have done better

Knocked Up

Suffice to say. . .i now despise Seth Rogan

Daredevil
As Sheldon from Big Bang commented, he's sure Affleck would appreciate a time machine to go back and erase that movie.

Clash of the Titans
Should never have been redone

The Heartbreak Kid
Ben Stiller. 'Nuff said

Resident Evil and it's spawns
Milla Jojavanich acts like she has Epilepsy

Righteous Kill
Sad turn of events for 2 greats
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by zebra543: 2:33pm On May 28, 2010
I am legend, i want my 3 hours back!
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by iice(f): 2:35pm On May 28, 2010
Wickerman
Gud gawd. . .what cartload of tripe it was
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by obinna5000(m): 2:57pm On May 28, 2010
@iice
You forgot to add "Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief (2010)" a.k.a. Greek Mythology for Dummies.
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by teeluv(m): 3:43pm On May 28, 2010
those directors and actors should come and see this thread. im sure theyll stop making movies,

greek mythology for dummies : obinna pls dont kill me abeg,
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by PoDeep(m): 1:05am On May 29, 2010
Armored. Hurt Locker.
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by obinna5000(m): 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2010
Antitrust (2001)
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by larablog: 4:17am On Sep 03, 2010
The award goes to the HURT LOCKER
The movie serves as my sleeping pill, anytime I try to watch it I give my self
Tem minuites and I am sound asleep. Still haven't gotten halfway yet.
How did that movie manage to win best picture at the oscars.
Apart from that, race to witch mountain, I can do bad all by my self(tyler perry, what did I expect) and bounty hunter are some really crappy movies
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by webbjamie(m): 11:53am On Oct 15, 2010
Did anybody see 'THE VAMPIRE ASSISTANT'? that movie took the word 'crap' to a whole new level.
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by mystikal(m): 5:57pm On Oct 16, 2010
SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by medjai(m): 1:13am On Oct 17, 2010
Every Harry Potter after 'the chambers of secret'
The Job
Sex in the city
Unleashed
Tears of the sun
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by webbjamie(m): 3:47pm On Apr 27, 2011
Tekken:the movie, wat was dat? Then came 'The other guys',
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by iice(f): 3:51pm On Apr 28, 2011
Season of the Witch ~ Nic Cage. Nuff said
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by Dsense(m): 6:47pm On Apr 28, 2011
OP,

Nigerian Movies are my worst so far undecided
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by Lionbest: 7:09am On Apr 29, 2011
I hate all nollywood films
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by webbjamie(m): 11:50am On May 30, 2011
did anyone see 'where d wild things are'?please if u haven't,don't.
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by Nobody: 5:12am On Sep 28, 2011
Goal 3
Book of eli
Snatch
Pineapple express
28 days later
London boveyard
Elizabeth, Chai.i don watch mumu film well o, just run far away when u come across dis movies,u were warned
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by obinna5000(m): 8:32am On Sep 28, 2011
- BATMAN AND ROBIN (1997)

- MORTAL KOMBAT: ANNIHILATION (1997)

- CATWOMAN (2004)
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by webbjamie(m): 5:56pm On Dec 22, 2011
Collin farrel's ' Ondine' shocked shocked shocked
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by Chygoz2(m): 6:18pm On Dec 24, 2011
mystikal:

SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE
How can u say slumdog millionaire is a bad movie? That movie is a classic. I mean it won an oscar for crying out loud!!!
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by Chygoz2(m): 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2011
medjai:

Every Harry Potter after 'the chambers of secret'
The Job
Sex in the city
Unleashed
Tears of the sun
C'mon Harry potter 7 part 1 and 2 made so much sense. I don't know why u think otherwise. Anyway that's just ur opinion.
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by webbjamie(m): 8:52pm On Jan 19, 2012
"Thick as thieves" 
Morgan Freeman and Antonio Banderas ought to apologise for that movie,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Maury Show Real Or Fake? / Your Favorite Movie Genres? / Gotv Promo Confusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.