Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:15 PM

What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? (12071 Views)

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by yusuf2(m): 10:14am On Apr 16, 2010
Mubz:

I love that movie grin

did your uncle direct the movie? grin grin grin
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by tomelistic(f): 10:25am On Apr 16, 2010
paranormal activities.

thats the worst movie i v ever seen in my life. left b4 the end sef. silverbird needs to be sued for showing that idiotic movie. just wasted my mony, time and popcorn. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by teeluv(m): 11:15am On Apr 16, 2010
Armored stupid actors stupid story line stupid film. what in gods name was fishburne doing in that movie,
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by seunspice(m): 11:46am On Apr 16, 2010
It has to be Nicolas Cage's 8mm. I have never been so bored watching a movie. I don't do nollywood.
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by denony(m): 11:47am On Apr 16, 2010
STONE FACE

Even my little niece said after the movie, but we didn't see the stone in the face or the face on the stone lol

could barely understand all part of the movie  grin
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by muggle(m): 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2010
From all the movies I have watched this year,

Wolfman beats all others for this award!
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by elektra(f): 12:02pm On Apr 16, 2010
mama bear:

i quite agree wiv dat!!!! grin cheesy grin
den d silly movie of all times dat i still kip wanderin wat dey wia finkn 2 mk it,d highest selling movie so far, AVATAR!!!
correct mistake n waste of tym datz wat i cal dat movie,wiv FINAL DESTINATION 4, wen wud dat film come 2 an end and HARRY PORTER & THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE,dnt get mi wrng i luv harry porter lyk mad bt wen i saw dat part6 ehn i was realy shakin ma head coz i didnt undastd wat dey wia actin again,

HARRY POTTER & THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE. . .the movie is bad because they skipped alot of important parts from the book, you have to read the books to really understand whats going on
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by ruskiee(m): 12:21pm On Apr 16, 2010
^^Yea not the kind of movie to watch twice.

Worst movie i watched recently has to be Armored.
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by Mobinga: 12:27pm On Apr 16, 2010
Albino farm
Downloading nancy
all jetli movies, you'll see 2 people suspended on air and fighting, another will stand on a toothpick,
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by MsTom(f): 1:00pm On Apr 16, 2010
For movies I watched in 2010, I would say Brooklyn's finest. Even after watching it, I wanted to stay back to make sure that the movie really ended. Disappointed in Richard Gere, Don Cheadle, Ethan Hawke and Westley snipes.
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by pek(m): 1:04pm On Apr 16, 2010
any home video featuring chiwetaluagu!
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by kcreal(f): 1:20pm On Apr 16, 2010
Fruitless Mission (2010). Worst is an understatement.
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by hauler: 3:31pm On Apr 16, 2010
Clash of the titans, that movie was wack as Bleep

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by ollybabe: 4:04pm On Apr 16, 2010
mine is avatar
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by zPixel(m): 4:19pm On Apr 16, 2010
The Men Who Stare at Goats(imagine George Clooney was in d movie)
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by bawomolo(m): 6:24pm On Apr 16, 2010
how can anyone hate on napoleon dynamite?

kill yourself
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by Goggle1(f): 6:53pm On Apr 16, 2010
thats all trashh!!!!
the worst movieof the year is MISS MARCH!!! angry angry angry
Its so bad,  youll wish the world ended!!!
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by obinna5000(m): 9:09pm On Apr 16, 2010
Goggle!:

thats all trashh!!!!
the worst movieof the year is MISS MARCH!!! angry angry angry
Its so bad,  youll wish the world ended!!!

Its true. I can't even tell my enemy to watch that film.
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by bgees(m): 11:23pm On Apr 16, 2010
tropic thunder.

battle of musanga.

all steven seagal movies after [i]Marked for De[/i]ath.
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by yvy1(f): 1:35am On Apr 17, 2010
try 'Reverend, I'm available'. A cheap Tyler Perry wannabe movie done in the US. Horrible plot, storyline and bad production. Even naija homemade videos are better.
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by MrWaters: 3:05am On Apr 17, 2010
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by MrWaters: 3:05am On Apr 17, 2010
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by Luxzy(m): 4:59am On Apr 17, 2010
MrWaters,

re u funny?Avartar, u have got to b kiddin me, Avatar is one of the greatest movies ever.dnt start dat one at all.mention another movie abeg,
for cryin out loud,wat happend to the likes of Catwoman, Disaster Movie, Scary Movie1-watever, Dance Flick,Vampire's Assistant,Hot Tub Time Machine,Cop out,, ,dnt get me started.i have nt even mentioned any of the 9ja home videos/movies o,
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by Omolulu(m): 5:18am On Apr 17, 2010
Clash of the Titans( something was missing)
Why did i get married too(Poor Direction, Little need for a sequel)
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by Esiere: 5:20am On Apr 17, 2010
AJOTO a yoruba movie. D idiot who is d lead character shouts unnecessarily.
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by PAPERS1(m): 7:41am On Apr 17, 2010
Jumper 2008
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by PAPERS1(m): 7:42am On Apr 17, 2010
Jumper 2008
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by teeluv(m): 8:52am On Apr 17, 2010
i think im going to add percy jackson to the list, to bloody childish
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by saintade01(m): 10:06am On Apr 17, 2010
Award Winning 'HURTLOCKER' angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 17, 2010
THE IMAGINARIUM OF DOCTOR PARNASUM is so useless, I wanted to choke the guy who 4cd me to watch it!!! JEEEZ i dunno what some WRITERS AND directors ARE THINKING
SEE A FILM LIKE FLIGHTPLAN NOW, you'll wanna watch it d 2nd time immediately. its my best film for this 2010, all about a mother's love. made me think of all d sacrifices my mum has gone thru for me!!!
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by obinna5000(m): 5:00pm On Apr 17, 2010
saintade01:

Award Winning 'HURTLOCKER' angry angry angry angry angry

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin [size=3pt]well the movie was OK sha. undecided[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your Favorite Movie Genres? / Tribunal Orders Multichoice To Pay 50% Tax Backlog Before Hearing Appeal / Every Hates Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.