Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Man Beats His Sister For Trying To Stop Him From Cheating On His Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Beats His Sister For Trying To Stop Him From Cheating On His Wife (18042 Views)

Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream / Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him / Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Man Beats His Sister For Trying To Stop Him From Cheating On His Wife by IamUdo(m): 5:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
Mind your business, stay hydrated and face front
Re: Man Beats His Sister For Trying To Stop Him From Cheating On His Wife by megareal: 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2018
Useless man, beating his sister for asking him not to do wrong.

He is a classic typo of a Nigerian man who believes having a peniis gives him the right to misbehave yet he demands perfection and moral correctness from those who sorround him. Little wonder women are putting them in their graves in droves.

He is lucky his sister is not as crazy as I am . Rubbish. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me / #DowenCollege: Bad Parenting Vs Bad School Training. Which Is To Blame? / Advice Needed From Mothers And Doctors In The House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.