Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me (18033 Views)

I Don't Want My Mother To Come For My Omugwo / I Advised My Sister To Give Her Husband Space / My Mother Said She Will Disown Me If I Marry My Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by Messi1: 12:29pm On Nov 08, 2022
I can't just imagine a matured woman like my mother dishing out advice that it's better for my mom to disown me. My mother complained about my behavious to her friend that i can't cook and that my behaviours are punishable with death. The woman advised her to disown me.
Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by feranmi143: 12:31pm On Nov 08, 2022
Yo fish, how old are you, cus i think you need to grow up and learn the basic need of life, you ain't gonna stay with her forever

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by Romanoff(f): 12:32pm On Nov 08, 2022
Tell us the real story.

128 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by Musty112: 12:33pm On Nov 08, 2022
Women sha, always the worst enemy of other women

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by duro4chang(m): 12:33pm On Nov 08, 2022
Lazy youth

7 Likes

Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by captainzee4life(m): 12:34pm On Nov 08, 2022
How I wish nairaland mod can disown you too.

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by LordIsaac(m): 12:35pm On Nov 08, 2022
Of course, you were a source of joy to your family, yet, they were asked to disown you!

11 Likes

Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by Shalommy(f): 12:39pm On Nov 08, 2022
Tell us the real story or we disown you.undecided

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by TheboyGhost(m): 12:42pm On Nov 08, 2022
Disown yourself and go hustle papa grin

Some mother's just want the perfect son but surely they can't have it ....

11 Likes

Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by Messi1: 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2022
Why is everybody giving me gbass gboss

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by doggedfighter(f): 9:11pm On Nov 08, 2022
You should be disowned and jailed too.

Nuisance !

6 Likes

Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by Corporate2020: 2:01am On Nov 09, 2022
Messi1:
I can't just imagine a matured woman like my mother dishing out advice that it's better for my mom to disown me. My mother complained about my behavious to her friend that i can't cook and that my behaviours are punishable with death. The woman advised her to disown me.

So not being able to cook is a criminal offense punishable by death. I never knew

Check that your mother's friend's children, they are as useless as a used sanitary pad. Useless people who cannot organize their useless family will be giving advises. Ogun kill the useless old Olosho.

You self, check yourself, and mend your ways
If people no see one thing, dem no go add five join.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by Kobojunkie: 2:19am On Nov 09, 2022
Messi1:
Even me Gan want to advise nairaland to "disown" you and your ilk! undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by Pwettylinda(f): 9:47am On Nov 10, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by Klington: 9:47am On Nov 10, 2022
"that i can't cook and that my behaviours are punishable with death."

This is very serious.

4 Likes

Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by FalseProphet1(m): 9:47am On Nov 10, 2022
I see your mom disowning you, I see you relocating to an orphanage home.

This I have seen.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by MuslimMuslim: 9:47am On Nov 10, 2022
You, Your mother, her friend, you story are all nonsense

3 Likes

Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by Gkay1(m): 9:48am On Nov 10, 2022
You are still lying, tell us what's really happened.

7 Likes

Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by ORAFA(m): 9:48am On Nov 10, 2022
Advice your mum to unfriend her

3 Likes

Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by gentlesmithugo(m): 9:49am On Nov 10, 2022
Rubbish post from a rubbish nincompoop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by Daniel058(m): 9:49am On Nov 10, 2022
cry
Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by gigabyte13: 9:49am On Nov 10, 2022
Na your Mama l pity pass
Yoruba go say
If yansh spoil, na the person wey get am go bear am....
If e red finish, your mama friend go japa leave her....
You sef, u too dey burden ya Mama
E reach time to disown you
You come get sense
Werey omo

5 Likes

Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by Heroicvic(m): 9:49am On Nov 10, 2022
Op been think he will find comfort in naira land grin

It is the gbasgbos for me
NL is fast becoming Twitter day by day

Vawulence grin

13 Likes

Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by usecondom(m): 9:49am On Nov 10, 2022
Don't let online bullies pushed you, if there's something you are doing wrong try and make amendment, listen to your parents and live a peaceful life. Good luck.

7 Likes

Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:50am On Nov 10, 2022
Make Dem disown you nah, you only mentioned cook but I'm sure worst are their and she won't let you put her family name in disgrace, better she disown you now then send her to early grave

3 Likes

Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by Daniel058(m): 9:50am On Nov 10, 2022
Messi1:
punishable with death, that must be according to the commandment of religion of piss cry . I fee like crying for yo cry cry cry
Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by RebirthPhoenix(m): 9:50am On Nov 10, 2022
Clearly you sef disown your english teacher, cry

But u sef check am,, to dey Mumu never tire you

2 Likes

Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:50am On Nov 10, 2022
What manner of friend is that one

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by Nutase: 9:50am On Nov 10, 2022
Full story

1 Like

Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by Didi2d(m): 9:51am On Nov 10, 2022
It's totally wrong for your moms friend to give your mom such advice.

But please, check your attitude and behavior. If it's bad, please change for the good.
Thank you!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What TV Channel Do You Watch Together As A Family? / Child Spacing / Sad Marital Tales From My Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.