Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. (43135 Views)

Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) / Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos / "No More A Baby": Beautiful Soldier Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. by STARKACE(m): 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
greenprince:

Bro, just my name appearing in NDA's list washed off the freshness in me.
it ain't easy, most of my course mates have transformed.
even my friends, transformation is constant even in college but damn NDA helped that lady physical appearance.
Re: Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. by Regiikem: 3:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
sarrki:
Good Nigeria ambassador
We will send you to crush the remnants of Igbos in there enclave
bastard
Re: Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. by JERRYABC2(m): 3:11pm On Jan 09, 2018
That what make you a gallant woman.
Re: Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. by pyr8te: 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2018
Did anyone notice the haircut on those boys? I wonder what the NA is turning into
Re: Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. by maxwell767(m): 7:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
dainformant:
A female soldier identified as Blessed Amaka Onyiagh, has shared photos showing how she passed through the Nigerian army depot in Zaria, Kaduna state. According to the lady from Anambra state, it was not an easy journey for following the series of grueling training sessions and "tasking tasks" before she was posted to Lagos.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/female-soldier-shares-photos-experience-nigerian-defence-academy.html

cheesy cheesy

Bloggers sha...

This babe na my gf b4... Kai
Re: Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. by tyup(m): 8:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
sarrki:

You lack decorum

I mean it

Cc myndd44

Cc lalasticlala

Lol e pain you? guy forget o your momma's asshole must suffer all your crime against humanity I mean it o tongue

Re: Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. by sarrki(m): 8:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
tyup:

Lol e pain you? guy forget o your momma's asshole must suffer all your crime against humanity I mean it o tongue

The way your momma oil rig is suffering it
Re: Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. by tyup(m): 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
sarrki:

The way your momma oil rig is suffering it
guy your problem is hereditary o grin
Re: Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. by sarrki(m): 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
tyup:

guy your problem is hereditary o grin

Yours is follow come
Re: Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. by Mike008(m): 8:26pm On Jan 09, 2018
Social Media is gradually degrading the ethics of the military.
In a war situation, certain infos could even be revealed to the enemy.
Re: Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. by vicben27(m): 2:18am On Jan 10, 2018
Suffer head Work! they are recruiting more people to go and Kill
Re: Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. by suffering: 10:49pm On Jan 14, 2022
Maybe she’s related to a moderator here. That will explain posting it twice.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What I Achieved In 2020 (Photos) / Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria / I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.