Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,844 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

What I Will Do To Pres Buhari In 2019 - A Nairalander - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Will Do To Pres Buhari In 2019 - A Nairalander (238 Views)

Aremo Osoba, Dapo Abiodun Pay A Visit to Pres. Buhari In Abuja / Reasons Why You Should Support Pres. Buhari For Not Assenting To PeaceCorps Bill / Fuel Scarcity Deliberate Attempt By Pres. Buhari To Impoverish Igbos – Ohaneze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Will Do To Pres Buhari In 2019 - A Nairalander by Hahnemann: 9:29am On Jan 09, 2018
Dear president Buhari, with all due respect to you, since you came into power it has been from one problem to another, all i can see os CHAIN and not CHANGE as you promised.

I do not have power to do anything to you but have it in mind that me and my 5000 close friends are waiting for you in the polling unit come 2019

Kindly respect yourself and step down honourably or we will disgrace you out of Aso Rock.

(1) (Reply)

Ilorin Fuel Scarcity, Who Suffers More, Students Or Workers? / On The Deteriorating Health Of The Illegally Detained Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky / Chief Ebenezer Oyetakin Wrote On The Illegal Detention Of Sheikh Zakzaky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.