Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) (32754 Views)

Shola Ladoja And Mena Imasekha Wedding Photos / Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja Collapses, Rushed To UCH / Grace Ladoja Steps Out In Cleavage Baring Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) by 360metrosports: 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2018
Shola Ladoja who is one of the sons of former Oyo state governor, Rashidi Ladoja, got engaged to his girlfrend, Amena, yesterday, January 8th. Coincidentally, it was Amena's birthday. He popped the question and she said yes! He gave her a beautiful green ring. Congrats to them. See the ring below

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-rashidi-ladojas-son-shola-proposes-girlfriend/

4 Likes

Re: Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) by zionadebisiblog: 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2018
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) by Yian1(m): 3:04pm On Jan 09, 2018
some people go soon say d female na im mother cool

9 Likes

Re: Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
Fine make-up free face cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
do muslims also use ring during wedding and in marriage?
cos i wonder how many rings will be on his finger if he marries 4 women...

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) by Hotshawarma(m): 3:26pm On Jan 09, 2018
two men getting married na,where is the lady??

8 Likes

Re: Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hotshawarma:
keep wondering mr wonderer....
grin
Hotshawarma:
keep wondering mr wonderer....
Re: Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
d gal is .........well since dis is New year so I reserve my comment lipsrsealed

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2018
Congrat

2 Likes

Re: Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) by orbis(m): 3:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
She looks older sha

3 Likes

Re: Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) by castrol180(m): 3:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
Ladoja is not a spender, their wedding would be dried somehow...

1 Like

Re: Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) by showghan(m): 3:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
Which one of them is Shola Ladoja? because they both look like men

18 Likes

Re: Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) by overhypedsteve(m): 3:48pm On Jan 09, 2018
what are you waiting for? Join us at https://runmyresearch.com/hire-a-researcher/ and get the very best from your research projec for post graduate and undergraduates.

Get a pro to write your final year project research. Plagiarism free

1 Like

Re: Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) by joenor(m): 3:48pm On Jan 09, 2018
tongue

1 Like

Re: Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) by seuncyber(m): 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
Nice

1 Like

Re: Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) by joystickextend1(m): 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2018
congrats smiley

1 Like

Re: Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) by Opinedecandid(m): 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2018
What-a-news

1 Like

Re: Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) by uncle212(m): 3:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
na now u remember to propose old people

1 Like

Re: Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) by Yian1(m): 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hotshawarma:
keep wondering mr wonderer....if you have finished wondering on the wonder please wonderily let us know...

kuku say na you wan talk..stop using "people" to deceive us... wink

naughty being
Re: Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2018
I said it before and I will say it again.

I don't know if I am weird or something?

BUT I CAN NEVER GO DOWN ON BENDED KNEES TO PROPOSE TO A WOMAN.

like WTF?!

Beg a woman to spend the rest of her mortal life with me.

I dey craze

6 Likes

Re: Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 09, 2018
Wish them d best
Re: Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) by jaymejate: 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
I'm only interested in the age of both
Re: Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) by kings09(m): 3:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
How does it reduce fuel price
Re: Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) by jericco1(m): 3:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
the ring no even size her. it's good sha.
Re: Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) by ItuExchange(m): 3:59pm On Jan 09, 2018
Ladoja, fighter for the truth.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: .com.ng
Re: Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) by Addme: 4:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
Yian1:
some people go soon say d female na im mother cool
You have just said that.
Re: Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) by SaintAlbert53: 4:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
I love her fingers...
Re: Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) by Yian1(m): 4:03pm On Jan 09, 2018
Addme:
You have just said that.

really?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osama Couldn't Identify Senator Dino Melaye / How DSS Held Oshiomhole Hostage For 8 Hours, 6 Governors Implicated / Osinbajo Stripped Of Powers Over NEMA, Other Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.