Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Exploitation Of Federal Universities In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Exploitation Of Federal Universities In Nigeria (459 Views)

EXPOSED: Shocking Exploitation Of Parents At Caleb British International School / Charging Of Tuition Fees In Federal Universities Illegal - FG / Please Help Stop Exploitation Of Ekiti State University Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exploitation Of Federal Universities In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
[/color][color=]Many people believe the chance of getting admitted into prestigeous federal universities like UI,OAU,UNILAG,UNILORIN and ABU and the likes is very low if you don't have connection even if you meet their merit cut off mark or your state is among their catchment areas ,however some people still believe institutions like UI,ABU,OAU and UNILORIN are sometimes impartial in their admission basis while UNILAG is always being partial in her admission process.So,my question Is, are these institutions really usaually baised when it comes to admission even if you meet their MERIT CUTOFF mark OR is usually based on merit without knowing any lecturer or anybody in the institution because I know of someone that has been choosin unilag for the past 3years without being admitted.Thanks in anticipation
Re: Exploitation Of Federal Universities In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 09, 2018
It's nice you're seeking this platform for enquiry. I can only be of help as regards university of Lagos. Unilag's merit admission is done by carefully selecting the creme de la creme among the candidates. I can say this because I am a living testimony. Howbeit, its subsequent supplementary list may be ridden with all sort of anomalies. I'm sure all three times your friend chose Unilag, he never made the merit or his state cut off for once, care to ask him. I'd encourage you to jamb at once and beat the cut off. If not admitted, put it on the internet and see how magical hard work works.
Re: Exploitation Of Federal Universities In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 10, 2018
writerights:
It's nice you're seeking this platform for enquiry. I can only be of help as regards university of Lagos. Unilag's merit admission is done by carefully selecting the creme de la creme among the candidates. I can say this because I am a living testimony. Howbeit, its subsequent supplementary list may be ridden with all sort of anomalies. I'm sure all three times your friend chose Unilag, he never made the merit or his state cut off for once, care to ask him. I'd encourage you to jamb at once and beat the cut off. If not admitted, put it on the internet and see how magical hard work works.
there can be some truth in wat you just said because he met the catchment cutoff twice but not the real merit cut off,wat u're saying right now is dat if someone should meet the real merit cut off,ADMISSION IS FOR SURE

(1) (Reply)

Profreading Research Paper / 20-year-old Florida Man Claims $450 Million Lottery Jackpot / Help On My Hypotheses....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.