Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,806 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

5 Simple Tips To Become A Successful Blogger - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Simple Tips To Become A Successful Blogger (3160 Views)

5 Unique Tips That Can Make You A Successful Blogger(for Newbies) / How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? / Tips On Becoming A Successful Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Simple Tips To Become A Successful Blogger by Write2018: 4:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
The best way to build a successful blog is to focus on QUALITY.

Here are 5 ways to create highly valuable written blog content :

1. Original content

Do not copy other people’s creation
Always find new subjects
Watch your grammar and vocabulary

2. Catchy headlines

Catch people’s attention
Make sure it is in line with your content
Keep experimenting to find the best ones

3. Quality content

Try to place yourself in your reader’s shoes
Give them what they’re looking for
Aim for organic searches

4. Spice it up

Find ways to keep the readers interested throughout your content
Use videos/pictures/diagrams for illustration purposes
Stay ahead of any trends to spice your content up

5. Be precise

Get to the point, no one likes reading a whole dictionary

Organise the information given to the readers

2 Likes

Re: 5 Simple Tips To Become A Successful Blogger by Annibel(f): 7:18am On Jan 10, 2018
Awesome tips op

Check out my youtube vlog in port harcourt

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIZLX1KZ6d0[/flash]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Simple Tips To Become A Successful Blogger by nelsonB: 7:18am On Jan 10, 2018
Nice info much appreciated.
Re: 5 Simple Tips To Become A Successful Blogger by overhypedsteve(m): 7:18am On Jan 10, 2018
Blogging is boring build a service rendering website and offer quality service to people for money

what are you waiting for? Join us at https://runmyresearch.com/hire-a-researcher/ and get the very best from your research projec for post graduate and undergraduates.

Get a pro to write your final year project research. Plagiarism free
Re: 5 Simple Tips To Become A Successful Blogger by Abdulazeez007(m): 7:19am On Jan 10, 2018
Re: 5 Simple Tips To Become A Successful Blogger by fajob: 7:19am On Jan 10, 2018
Correct .for more trainings www.jolagict.com
Re: 5 Simple Tips To Become A Successful Blogger by MUYEEKFIRST(m): 7:19am On Jan 10, 2018
FTC
Re: 5 Simple Tips To Become A Successful Blogger by akeentech(m): 7:20am On Jan 10, 2018
TO BECOME A SUCCESSFUL BLOGGER READ THE SECRET OF SUCCESSFUL BLOGGERS

1 Like

Re: 5 Simple Tips To Become A Successful Blogger by akeentech(m): 7:21am On Jan 10, 2018
Re: 5 Simple Tips To Become A Successful Blogger by akeentech(m): 7:22am On Jan 10, 2018
Annibel:
A
Babe, let me spoil you with money nah
Re: 5 Simple Tips To Become A Successful Blogger by festwiz(m): 7:24am On Jan 10, 2018
Wait!

Who has all these tips worked for? The amount of dos and don'ts when blogging is becoming too stressful. Everybody comes with his own opinion on "how to be a successful blogger". The major ingredient in that equation is Luck. The highest earning blogs, e.g Techcrunch, all had that moment when everything changed. My only advice is continue doing what you are doing (not plagiarism, poor content o), love it and be diligent and patient, you will find success in due time.
Re: 5 Simple Tips To Become A Successful Blogger by phayvoursky(m): 7:27am On Jan 10, 2018
I SEE THREADS LIKE

HOW TO BE A BLOGGER

TIPS ON SUCCESSFUL BLOGGING

5 TIPS ON SUCCESSFUL BLOGGING

HOW TO START YOUR OWN BLOG

GOOGLE ADSENSE.....

HOW TO START YOUR OWN BLOG WITHOUT A LAPTOP

SUCCESFUL TIPS ON BLOGGING.

ALL THESE TIPS HAVE THE SAME CONTENT. CAN WE JUST REST A BIT ON THESE BLOG THREADS.

THE BLOGGING SPACE IN NIGERIA IS OVER SATURATED.

EVEN YAHOO BOY SEF NA BLOGGER, THE REASON WHY SARS WILL KEEP HARASSING YOUTHS

I ONLY KNOW ABOUT 6 SUCCESSFUL BLOGGERS. THE OTHER MILLIONS ALL COPY FROM THEM.

GIVE US TIPS IN HOW TO START A SUCCESFUL DRY CLEANING.

NO BE ONLY BLOG DE GENERATE MONEY.

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: 5 Simple Tips To Become A Successful Blogger by chinawapz(m): 7:30am On Jan 10, 2018
Blogging is not that lucrative again except you make it your hobby. Start your own datashare and bulksms business. I just finish with the script. check my signature
Re: 5 Simple Tips To Become A Successful Blogger by wildchild1: 7:33am On Jan 10, 2018
Good

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION... New Year discount is still on
Re: 5 Simple Tips To Become A Successful Blogger by Hollamide01: 7:40am On Jan 10, 2018
Before you write me kindly check my site www.hollamide.com and tell me 5 things you will do to Improve the website and make sure you have a laptop and a smartphone.

A writer is needed
I need someone who can work on Adsense
I need a website developer

Mobile number to reach me is +13173549437 or write me on my email ola4prom@yahoo.com, the number is available on WHATAPP.
Re: 5 Simple Tips To Become A Successful Blogger by ashiraf(m): 7:41am On Jan 10, 2018
good for blogger.....Get affordable web hosting from riseshost hosting www.riseshost.ml
Re: 5 Simple Tips To Become A Successful Blogger by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 10, 2018
Is Linda ikeji not copying other peoples works?
Re: 5 Simple Tips To Become A Successful Blogger by Annibel(f): 7:43am On Jan 10, 2018
akeentech:

Babe, let me spoil you with money nah

Pm me lemme send you my acct details grin
Re: 5 Simple Tips To Become A Successful Blogger by QuinSecrets(f): 7:49am On Jan 10, 2018
Repetition
Re: 5 Simple Tips To Become A Successful Blogger by freeman95(m): 7:52am On Jan 10, 2018
Annibel:
Awesome tips op

Check out my youtube vlog in port harcourt

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIZLX1KZ6d0[/flash]

My friend grin
Re: 5 Simple Tips To Become A Successful Blogger by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 10, 2018
Coming from a successful blogger abi
Re: 5 Simple Tips To Become A Successful Blogger by wizkidblogger(f): 8:08am On Jan 10, 2018
Nnaabros:

haha. this one weak me oo [center][/center]
Re: 5 Simple Tips To Become A Successful Blogger by bullabong(m): 9:07am On Jan 10, 2018
Write2018:
The best way to build a successful blog is to focus on QUALITY.

Here are 5 ways to create highly valuable written blog content :

1. Original content

Do not copy other people’s creation
Always find new subjects
Watch your grammar and vocabulary

2. Catchy headlines

Catch people’s attention
Make sure it is in line with your content
Keep experimenting to find the best ones

3. Quality content

Try to place yourself in your reader’s shoes
Give them what they’re looking for
Aim for organic searches

4. Spice it up

Find ways to keep the readers interested throughout your content
Use videos/pictures/diagrams for illustration purposes
Stay ahead of any trends to spice your content up

5. Be precise

Get to the point, no one likes reading a whole dictionary

Organise the information given to the readers

Excellent !
Re: 5 Simple Tips To Become A Successful Blogger by bullabong(m): 9:12am On Jan 10, 2018
Nnaabros:
Most of you over grown adults are just too impatient to understand meaning of words. Pls its time to grow.
Re: 5 Simple Tips To Become A Successful Blogger by akeentech(m): 10:20am On Jan 10, 2018
bullabong:
Excellent !
FOR WHERE?
Re: 5 Simple Tips To Become A Successful Blogger by Annibel(f): 10:31am On Jan 10, 2018
grin
freeman95:

My friend grin
Re: 5 Simple Tips To Become A Successful Blogger by ymsoy: 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2018
To be a successful blogger optimized content is king, Use the following SEO tools by putting in your target keywords and get ideas on topics to write on:

- Google Search Suggest
- Google Keyword Planner
- Keywordtool.io
- ‘Search Related’ under Google Search Result
- Keywords Everywhere Chrome Plugin
- AnswerthePublic.com
- Ubersuggest.io, SEMRush
- Moz Keyword Explorer

Practical training on this:Digital Marketing
Re: 5 Simple Tips To Become A Successful Blogger by osayande722(m): 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
nice
Re: 5 Simple Tips To Become A Successful Blogger by Protocall: 8:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
Bloging === adsense
Money must b made 2k18
Re: 5 Simple Tips To Become A Successful Blogger by GeeksnGuide(m): 9:17am On Jan 11, 2018
If we are to talk about successful blogger, we must emphasize on great content.
Check out my 5 Acts Of Writing That Would Effectively Overcome Your Readers Loyalty
http://www.geeksnguide.com/2016/10/5-acts-writing-effectively-overcome-readers-loyalty.html
Re: 5 Simple Tips To Become A Successful Blogger by itsDecent: 9:51am On Jan 11, 2018
Awesome content

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Configure My Laptop's Inbuilt Modem For Internet Browsing? / This Is How To Fill In Your Tax Information (TIN) In Your USA Adsense Account / Google Adsense Eligibility Checker Tool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.