Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,916 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) - Events (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) (64517 Views)

Congolese Man Marries Triplet Sisters Same Day In Colourful Wedding Ceremony / Groom Marries His Beautiful Bride Then Watches Her Die 18 Hours Later / 22-year-old Man Marries His 18-year-old Sweetheart In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 12:18pm On Jan 10, 2018
Adebowale89:

lol this show the level of your childishness. why not continue with your teaching job and stop displaying stupidity on public forum

you ve no room here, abeg take a hike to the next junction and quit forming invisible teacher here

mumu approximate 2
Apparently, only teachers can correct someone's grammar on social media. You're not helping yourself, take the correction and move on. Your bruised ego won't allow it right?
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 12:21pm On Jan 10, 2018
BanevsJoker:

Apparently, only teachers can correct someone's grammar on social media. You're not helping yourself, take the correction and move on. Your bruised ego won't allow it right?

Your sense of reasoning need thorough medication if you feel I'm still going to keep my time debating this childish talk with you

You should exhibit your teaching skills on sth productive rather than behaving like a loose dog
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 12:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
Adebowale89:

Your sense of reasoning need thorough medication if you feel I'm still going to keep my time debating this childish talk with you

You should exhibit your teaching skills on sth productive rather than behaving like a loose dog
Your sense of reasoning "needs" thorough medication. The more you respond, the more errors, the more I have to correct. Stop giving me more work.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Ashley86400: 12:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
But the guy is handsome sha o. .
See strong looking biceps.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 12:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
BanevsJoker:

Your sense of reasoning "needs" thorough medication. The more you respond, the more errors, the more I have to correct. Stop giving me more work.

If that's the case you will correct till you secure your new job. Errors or not atleast you ve comprehend the information I passed across, that alone glad my heart cheesy

Someone like you should be replace with an experiment in the laboratory

May the person wey do u this thing no see daylight. You are running mad stylishly and you think you want to make jest of me with that your cockroach brain

I wish your brain quick recovery. Make I spell my persno like this sef mumu 2018
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 12:51pm On Jan 10, 2018
Adebowale89:

If that's the case you will correct till you secure your new job. Errors or not atleast you ve comprehend the information I passed across, that alone glad my heart cheesy

Someone like you should be replace with an experiment in the laboratory

May the person wey do u this thing no see daylight. You are running mad stylishly and you think you want to make jest of me with that your cockroach brain

I wish your brain quick recovery. Make I spell my persno like this sef mumu 2018

OMG!
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
BanevsJoker:

OMG!

Is not everybody you can express your stupidity to. You think you can rubbish me on public forum

I will deposit some senses inside that your rotten dumbskull

You're nothing but a mumu cyborg
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 12:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
Adebowale89:

Is not everyone you can express your stupidity to. You think you can rubbish me on public forum

I will deposit some senses inside that your rotten dumbskull

You're nothing but a mumu cyborg
The OMG is because I can't seem to understand your refusal to improve yourself. Wallowing in ignorance out of sheer stubbornness. This is 2018, time is no longer on your side.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 1:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
BanevsJoker:

The OMG is because I can't seem to understand your refusal to improve yourself. Wallowing in ignorance out of sheer stubbornness. This is 2018, time is no longer on your side.

I think you should heed to that gibberish you wrote up there first and quit behaving like a kindergarten

Stop publicizing stupidity in the name of seeking for attention. Just get the heck out of here
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 1:15pm On Jan 10, 2018
Adebowale89:

I think you should heed to that gibberish you wrote up there first and quit behaving like a kindergarten

Stop publicizing stupidity in the name of seeking for attention. Just get the heck out of here
My work here is done.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 1:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
BanevsJoker:

My work here is done.

So quite? Your correction work is done. I'm glad you want to grow up cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 1:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
Adebowale89:

So quite? Your correction work is done. I'm glad you want to grow up cheesy
Oooooohhh! Why are you like this? Please spell quiet correctly.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 1:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
BanevsJoker:

Oooooohhh! Why are you like this? Please spell quiet correctly.

hahaha quite(soon) not quiet(silent) if you're confuse I meant so soon? thought u are a grammarian

you're just disgracing yourself the more

oponu grin
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 1:43pm On Jan 10, 2018
Adebowale89:

hahaha quite(soon) not quiet(silent) if you're confuse I meant so soon? thought u are a grammarian

you're just disgracing yourself the more

oponu grin
There is no such thing as "so quite". Go and ask someone else. Your stubbornness is so hilarious.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Obidikejr(m): 1:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
Eke40seven:

You are a dim witted fooool with half baked education. If only your peanut filled neathernthal brain could fathom anything and know what logic is, you would understand that European marriages have registries and if he is already married in Europe as evidenced in the picture, that is all he would have needed and it's more valid than any other thing he could ever present. But would your dandruff infested skull understand this concept? Nope? But you would rather dance around the thread like an mentally deranged Bonobo misinforming people at will.

He doesn't need any more proofs of marriage if he had already done that in Germany because it takes a lot of investigations to even pull one off in the first place.
For your information, it is gathered that the guy in question already has a legal residence and that woman in question, a doctor. Now put your rabid tail between your legs and move on with your sad crises plagued life. Smelly imbecilic skunk!

Nwane who vex u like this grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
BanevsJoker:

There is no such thing as "so quite". Go and ask someone else. Your stubbornness is so hilarious.

I swear you're dumb. So quite is just too common used by grammarian. Don't prove this stupidity further, rest your brain and assimilate what u haven't heard before
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 2:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
Adebowale89:

I swear you're dumb. So quite is just too common used by grammarian. Don't prove this stupidity further, rest your brain and assimilate what u haven't heard before
Enjoy the rest of your day. Your case is hopeless.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 2:14pm On Jan 10, 2018
BanevsJoker:

Enjoy the rest of your day. Your case is hopeless.

atleast you entertain the public with your stupidity. you're refuting what sec sch std do say? your case is not just hopeless but doom
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by salesforce: 4:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
Naija
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
grin grin fresh olurma grin grin
hian! tongue see how you make me blush wink
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
gypsey:
hian! tongue see how you make me blush wink
grin. grin wink
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 11, 2018
biacan:
Ti ye nke kma ti nke mu

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Bishops10(m): 5:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
sarrki:

The guy is Akowonjo or better still the one in Amukoko will show forth in 2018
Are you referring to me?
Well, biacan should come to Alafia Junction,Amukoko I'll propose to her there..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29am On Aug 21, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Once you go BLACK, YOU CAN NEVER GO BACK. The woman don taste black banana, cant go back to white again.

Lol im white n been in relationship two yrs with igbo guy. Im australian. I was only saying to mum the other day since i been with emeka i dnt find white guys attractive no more. I mean i would never b interested in any other guy as i love my man but i dnt think white men are attractive as black men.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37am On Aug 21, 2018
mvem:
...white boys can be very ugly ooo, if u know what i mean

Haha. Most are. Trust me. Black men are sexier. Im white n some white boys are cute but theyre never like...DAMN SEXY....know wat i mean?
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 3:48am On Aug 21, 2018
Adebowale89:
East and inferiority, just read those babysit comments above. what's special in white Lady than to use her to achieve the green card

that's why I hate African mentality. the African parent would condemn intertribal marriage within their components but welcome foreigners who don't understand culture or can tolerate men to a long length

I hope they change this their unruly and hypocrisy attitudes against African intra tribal marriage soon

Theres nothing wrong with mixing cultures. My igbo man n i love each other. Its not about greencard or money n i know that for 100 percent. Sometimes its love. We are all the same inside we all love the same. Im excited to learn igbo culture and other tribes cultures. And im not a controlling girl i will marry meka n he will be the man and make the decisions etc i dnt mind all that as long as he loves me still i will do the same. Ill learn to cook his nigerian food etc. Im not a granma nowhere near it. We have just 9 yrs age diff no big deal. We just havent had the money for the last two yrs to .get me there n marry but god will see us thru. But the old grandmas who marry young black men....i understand th reason the men are doing it but those old ladies robbing a mans youth and making them have sex with them and stuff just cos they black. They know white young men would never marry a grandma. Shame on them old ladies. They must know the boys cant love them n even had the old women have feelings for the young man they should give them their freedom n help them best they can financially etc instead of marrying them leaving a loveless marraige on their record and making them have sex and being stuck in a marraige like that. I feel bad for those men. I understand their reasons they do it but the ladies? I don sabi
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 3:48am On Aug 21, 2018
Vizzy4u:
I trust my igboman! German-nigerian current exchange rate na bargain cheesy
grin
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54am On Aug 21, 2018
Mermaida:

Bros biko wat is the meaning of bbc

Someone rudely said to me i know my place n am serving the bbc. I assume its to do with black community? Im white n my mans igbo. A black girl in the us said it to me im in australia ive never heard of it.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 3:56am On Aug 21, 2018
Mrkumareze:
I no understand this one. Did she came to marry the Nigerian or what? Who was the bride prize paid to? Naija dey prove the impossible possible

Do ppl still practice bride price there? All ppl?
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 3:58am On Aug 21, 2018
kokomilala:
Nothing wrong with that. I love my African women, but hey, I'm crazy about white women. They appreciate black men more. Once they are BLACKED, they never go back.� You know what I'm saying?

Im a white australian gal. My mans igbo and i agree 100%
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 4:02am On Aug 21, 2018
baddosky1:

Thank God you said he has a mission. And the mission is an evil one which is tied to material and financial gains gotten from deceit. In the case of the Igbos like this man, it is out of genuine love and not green card because there are countless Igbos who have greencards without marrying foreigners so we have every right to say "Igbo Amaka"

I agree. My mans igbo im white australian girl n his proved his love in our two yr relationship. We only have almost 9yrs age diff. Love does enter the equation sometimes for these relationships. Ppl are too judgemental sometimes
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 4:02am On Aug 21, 2018
baddosky1:

Thank God you said he has a mission. And the mission is an evil one which is tied to material and financial gains gotten from deceit. In the case of the Igbos like this man, it is out of genuine love and not green card because there are countless Igbos who have greencards without marrying foreigners so we have every right to say "Igbo Amaka"

Wat does igbo amaka mean?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival / The Fake Wedding I Attended Last. Week(my Experience) / 20-Year-Old Man Marries 40-Year-Old Woman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.